Russian kids kalashnikovs without hearing protection

>Russian kids kalashnikovs without hearing protection
How fucked are they?

youtube.com/watch?v=-E2jWkAIGh4

Attached: 265f69d5.jpg (1499x1920, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjkvY2icdY
youtube.com/watch?v=O56uucRSXS0
youtu.be/bdChxoznr4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eh, he will recover with a pint or two of glue sniffed true.

>tfw kids get to fuck with guns youll probably never get to be in the same visinty of.

Attached: 1509204587576.jpg (400x300, 93K)

Russia, where even teenage bikini models can field strip an AK.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjkvY2icdY

not so bad
5.56 is worse
unless they are shooting 5.45 x39 then idk havent fucked with it

youtube.com/watch?v=O56uucRSXS0

I think its 7.62, clip is rather curved

>clip
Stop

no

I would Kalashnikov without protection too if you know what I mean ;)

Pretty slow.

>american
>AK
those are fake "AK", user

>blatantly a hungarian amd
>'lmao american ak'
user. What are you even doing on this board.

>newfags dont know clyde
youtu.be/bdChxoznr4Q

No function check at the end.
Do it again.

Not that bad
>clip
Cease immediately

Never used hearing protection when we were kids. Turned out fine. Actually worse to constantly listen to shit with earbuds than blast a few off at the range.

>How fucked are they?
Totally, regardless of what anyone says.

Big fucking deal, you can literally train monkeys to do this. I'm pretty sure I've seen that.

Get a hearing test. I can guarantee you aren't fine. If you say you had one you're lying.

When I was at high school, about 16 yo teenager, our class was driven to a firing range, we were given AK74M rifles and 9 bullets each.
I was aiming when a boy lying next to me pressed the trigger: boom! A loud ringing sound suppressed all other sounds. All the following shots were heard as clapping and did not bother me anymore.
After few minutes hearing ability had returned to me. So it is not as bad as somebody can think.

>retarded slav gets hearing damage and then proceeds to get more hearing damage on top
>thinks its not bad because the initial blast was the worst and made it less painful from the rest

Congrats you're the living embodiment of why slavs are considered white niggers

Shit like you would have dropped the gun, cried and called for the officer: "Officer! Officer! My ears hurt! I do not want to fire anymore. Can I please watch some anime instead?"

Actually I'm not suprised. Jow Forumsindergarden is full of western pussies. I hope you've already replaced your dick with a vagina. It suits you more.

this

is this some sort of militia training or youth program? I'm intrigued

this, I emptied a shitty .40 cal without earpro and do you see me whining about it?

Attached: mexico magico.jpg (300x416, 31K)

By the seventh round every following round sounded about the same in full fun. It was kind of like
>BAM BAM BAM BAM POP POP POP PWOP PWOP PWOP...
My hearing came back after about three days but now there's the eternal
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1529114849952.jpg (750x565, 60K)

American soldiers use diapers for fuck sakes

> An YLE documentary about Russia
I wouldn't be surprised if it was total horseshit, and am disappointed that I have to pay for this shit that I'd never have seen if you didn't put it here.

Slavs really are dumb as fuck, wow.