What're u faggots doing for the second amendment? and stfu about muh nra membership

Attached: gun-control-legislation-timeline.png (1632x3464, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmkVyW3GQ7Y
youtu.be/BWsbyH2Wa0E?t=3m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=IZwidE0_4Dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not complying, nor will ever comply.

waiting

Attached: me little armalite.jpg (750x732, 105K)

I joined the NRA

I can't tell you.

Stockpiling and training friendly patriots.

Attached: ATFvsLIBERTY.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

When I meet new people, I talk about what interests me and what I do for fun. It usually gravitates to college football and guns, two of the greatest things on earth. If they’ve never been shooting, I’ll invite them to go with me to my local range.
I’ve taken several first dates to the range. Women love it because it makes them feel enabled, and a little bit like they’re being risky or ”naughty,” and they like being around a man who does exciting things.
Introducing people to a fun hobby that runs parallel with their rights and personal protection is rewarding.

Attached: 60AD42BD-CA0B-4195-A5B1-F3C4D7F0EEEC.jpg (480x640, 150K)

>president obama tightens gun control

Attached: 1524408654512.jpg (165x202, 5K)

>tfw it all began in 30's with gangster immigrants

Threatening senators

Anyone got the picture of the guy squatting behind a wall with a rifle in hand and a woman and child walking up looking at him?

Organizing sandyhook caused many states to tighten state laws. The issue ia the states not the fed currently

Found it. Man I love this picture for some reason.

Attached: armed-man-in-mask.jpg (900x522, 86K)

Don't look for deer.

Look for an antler, an eye, a tail, a hoove.

In the past three months I've taken 3 people shooting for the first time

Ive spread the news of a profun rally in my area on Jow Forums, which resulted in a couple of you fags going

I've moved from an anti gun safely D state to a much smaller swing state where my vote matters

I've reminded other pro gun new arrivals to the state to register to vote

I joined the National Rifle Association. Also SAF, GOA, and two state orgs. Anything less than that you should just start contributing to moms demand action.

This shit
I've met some FAR left women (WAfag so almost nothing but entitled SJW types) and almost EVERY one immediately falls in love with shooting for those exact reasons. Especially the feeling of control it gives them - it's hard for the vast majority of people to pass up that feeling, but near impossible for individuals that have been pushed around, spoken over and laughed at for their entire lives like most females have been.
These women get persuaded into a small range trip and suddenly realize they only hated guns because their leftist indoctrination told them they were supposed to.

Literally only thwarted by the GOP congress.

Most of Jow Forums actually hates the NRA and boomers who have done nothing but help limit our rights.
So... I'm not sure what OP meant.

>Organizing sandyhook
Just kill yourself already.

Here is literally the court hearing and ultimately the legal process conducted after sandyhook.
youtube.com/watch?v=HmkVyW3GQ7Y

If you haven't watch it or seen it before then I suggest you do. Multiple times during the interview the principle admits there was no shooting and that the school wasnt even open or in service during it. Did kids die? Yes. And it's terrible.

and( I know this is alex jones but please just watch the highlighted public record of the court hearing starting around 3:20)
youtu.be/BWsbyH2Wa0E?t=3m25s

>He still doesn't believe in false flag attacks

Attached: a_bit_mentally_retarded_ai.png (402x413, 121K)

Again this is infowars if you really want to judge the source, but it's literally the interviews and people in the case with zero say or sight of any infowars reporters.
Ignoring information because of your emotions will keep you ignorant.
youtube.com/watch?v=IZwidE0_4Dw

>Obama tightens gun control laws
>Introduced proposals that were never passed
So which is it? Fuck off back to Jow Forums

Obama wanted to tighten gun restrictions but could never get the support he needed. Reinstating the assault weapons ban was on his short list of goals on the whitehouse.gov website for the first several years of his presidency.

>Says he tightened gun control
>He didn't tighten gun control
Yep, looks like infographic worthy of a thread like this

>Actually believes this shit
Seriously, don't pollute the gene pool you awful shit.

Not that user but he was trying. Also fast and furious. He also openly talked about limiting firearm rights and advocated for states to make it their goals.
If you don't think he did anything because the GOP was able to stop him then you might have the retard.

>actually believes testimony from a federal court from people who were there
imagine that. You're right, fuck how silly of me to believe people who had first hand experience and were actually involved.

Reminder that Alex Jones is a fearmongering troll whose life's work is exploiting fearful idiots to keep watching his "revelations" so they'll buy his snake oil.

Wow great rebuttal.

I think I said 3 times that I knew it was alex jones and infowars but to skip any kind of content they included and just watch the actual interviews.
But you got me user I guess everything is invalidated because it was the first youtube source.

>still trying this hard
Whether there was or was not a shooting at sandy hook is not in question by anybody who isn't a complete asshole.

>What feels most comfortable to accept is right even if it's incorrect

Yeah, just go fuck yourself already. There's no way it is what you're claiming.

>how dare you question whether it was a deranged murderer incel/NEET who drove 80something miles to shoot up a school
>how dare you even attempt to hint that the government may have killed a bunch of its own citizens in order to change opinions
wow fuck you're right user I'm so sorry.

>dude there's no way I dont believe you and the public information and video of the FEDERAL COURT HEARING about the incident
I'm sure you're the smart one in the circle of your friends.

>a hoove

kek

>hurr durr muh infowars sez

>Literally zero proof it was anybody but the guy who actually did it
>Tons of proof it actually happened
>Assholes harassing families that lost kids because the shooting was convenient for antigunners
Serious, you fucks are the worst.

>didnt watch any of the videos posted
>got all of their information from cnn
I'm sure you care.

did you even watch the video? why do you ignore things that have changed the face of our country and used dead children as beacons.

And there's the "anybody who disagrees with muh conspiracy theory only gets their info from CNN" bullshit.

Well I mean it's not like you've said anything besides 'omg asshole'. You're not exactly making any points or arguments or even saying anything intelligent.
And I see I've struck a cord here.

>what're u faggots doing for the second amendment?
Looking and acting presentable so when I'm asked about my hobbies I don't come off as a nutter. Invite people who show interest to come shooting.

See, the issue is that you are just as bad as the grabbers here: you feel like it's not what you want it to be, so you fabricate and badly interpret things so they fit your beliefs.

We all do that; you included. No one likes to admit they are wrong.

>youtu.be/BWsbyH2Wa0E?t=3m25s
>A sign saying everyone must check in
>Goes straight into conspiracy commentary
What is someone supposed to gain from that video?

Trying to make memes to pass around online, just to get the ideas out there.

Joined GOA.

Wondering if I should volunteer to 'get the vote out'. I hate my representative, but I do have a Gov and Senator to vote in.

REGISTER TO VOTE.

Attached: All Damn Day.jpg (600x450, 54K)

You don't remember the import bans, and fucking over the CMP?

What kind of logic is that... what the fuck are you even saying lmao.
The point was that the town didnt have the sign to even use, there was no list of people signing in.
Do you have a response to the other videos too? or just an opinion about a single thing.

So you have a sign that you are making decisions off of from what other people said, you have a 30 minute long video where you can't show timestamps of your example, and you have a 3rd which is cherry picked sections talking about FOIA stuff?
Where is the actual proof?

weapons retention score: kys/10

Attached: 1528862877629.jpg (252x249, 22K)

Again with the sign when I asked if you had anything else to say about a video you're not even willing to watch.
What is the proof against it besides your emotional triggering.

Target recognition

Attached: pdqdhpN[1].png (513x697, 579K)

>I joined the NRA
Was it worth it? They seem to be taking people's money, and helping to infringe the second amendment.

Timestamp where I should watch. A sign is not proof of anything. You are as bad as flat earthers.
Show me PROOF, youtube videos cut to fit your narrative and commentary is not proof.

Trains Leftys to shoot..BRILLIANT!

Are you that stupid or troling can't tell

>refuses to watch video and demands cherrypicking
>previously said 'besides cherry picked info'
not that user but what the fuck? are you a retard?

>If you don't waste 40 minutes of your life watching a video that doesn't actually say what I want it to you're sheeple!

Do you enjoy being difficult?

Attached: 1528691917170.jpg (700x700, 94K)

Yes, in fact, I do, especially if it's a complete dickhead I'm dealing with.

Why are you on K? Is this some extra credit shit you do for David Brock?
BTW does his dik still taste like Alefantis's ass?

>boomer
He meant you’re a faggot shill

Actively try and convince anyone I know long term that guns=good.
Keep in mind I'm an art student so it's hard as fuck but it's slowly working.

imagine being this much of a millenial that if something isnt spoonfed to you it's just false outright.

>Imagine bring this much of a conspiracy theorist that you get this butthurt about being called out on it