Wanna open carry without bein a cluck cluck cuck

I own a full size cz75 that id like to start open carrying in my area due to recent events. I own multiple rifles and shotguns but i never really got into collecting handguns. TLDR its all i have to work with for now.

I know its an oxymoron but where is the best place to carry it on my person without really making it to blatant? A concealed licence is in the works but will take some time.

>wanna open carry my full size cz
>only handgun to work with
>dont want to look like the guy who sits in a diner with a century AK strapped to his back
>want to stay lawful but but not draw to much attention

ty for any suggestions

Attached: oh look another CZ.png (753x502, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

concealedcarryheadquarters.com/states/delaware/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Appendix

>cuck

Attached: 1529729332453.png (498x640, 368K)

KYS
In lieu of that don't leave the house. If you seriously feel like you are going places where you have a high likely hood of using your gun don't fucking go there you utter retard. I CC every fucking day all day but I avoid nigger town and other shitty places. You should too.

Attached: mindBlown.jpg (598x682, 33K)

fpbp. keeps the gun in front ready to go. anyone talking to you face to face sees it right away. if someone wants to get at it, they have to either reach around your waist or come at you from the front.
plus if your using a clip holster, easier to take off and on

Don't open carry. It's legitimately a bad idea. Buy a lighter/smaller gun.

nah the grocery store that is right next to where i live has been robbed multiple times and i literally dont have a choice but to go to it or one thats 20 miles away in my area. i also walk my dog in what i thought was my nice neighborhood but recently had someone try to break in.This was after a good man down the street had his garage broken into and tools stolen. So thats i guess what made me decide to start carrying.
>In lieu of that don't leave the house.
>literally in my neighberhood.
>not supposed to go outside
>no walk doggo

Attached: 1529471028020.jpg (600x600, 55K)

>either reach around your waist or come at you from the front.

Thats solid advice i never really thought of that. Thanks my dude

i will when i can but i really shouldnt be buying more guns right now. Will try to pick up an old p64 or something on the cheap for this purpose though. i def agree though for sure

telling people who live in nigger town to avoid nigger town and not protect them selves...... fucking what?

Attached: d5a.png (1440x1041, 1.03M)

Don't own guns. It's a legitimately bad idea. Buy a bow/bb gun.

Don't own bow/bb guns. It's a legitimately bad idea. Buy a blowdart/noodle snooter

Why do you think OC will give you any advantage? A basketball american might avoid you but one of your tweaker neighbors will notice you with a big iron on your hip and break into your house while your at work to steap guns

Make it obvious so people assume you're an off duty cop. Side holster.

>Why do you think OC will give you any advantage?
for when im out walking my dog or going to the grocery store while my concealed permit process is going on. I dont think it is or isnt more advantageous than concealed. but its what i can do for now.

Buy a better gun for concealed carry and conceal carry.

Thieves scouting the store will notice the white dude always carrying openly, and will include taking you out first thing in their plans.

Open carry is for idiots.

Concealed carry is for pussies.

Would definitely recommend a thumb break holster at 3:00.
If you’re worried about drawing attention, maybe dress up a little in dress slacks and a dress shirt, if you have a phone holster use that as well. Maybe people will assume you’re a detective and it won’t be so awkward

Attached: 4E9729E1-CF04-451C-A577-4616F1AC8CDD.jpg (1125x1886, 1.13M)

>Buy a better gun for concealed carry and conceal carry.
>open carry for idiots
tells op not to protect himself at all while getting concealed carry.

doing something is better then doing nothing. wherever you carry it just carry it on you until you get your cc worked out. Work with what you've got

He doesn’t have his liscence yet you faggot. If it’s that bad of a neighborhood, why shouldn’t he carry a fucking gun?

>expecting thieves and niggers to be that brave
Thieves scouting the store will see a white dude with a gun an immediately go scout another store. Gas stations are a plenty, 99% of the time the fuckers just want quick cash. Any complication they spot that's above "dude walking around" will spook them.

They aren't bank robbers for christs sake.

Are there legal reasons you aren't ccing? Like you need a permit?

If it's just a matter of your pistol being uncomfortable, I'd get a pancake own holster, and throw a bowling shirt/Hawaiian shirt over it.

>absolute state of ameribubbles

How retarded are people on this board? No really, how fucking retarded. Read the OP for gods sake

i already wear a button up for work and whenever im going out so thats actually a pretty good idea lol.

neighborhood was great until about 6 months ago and all this shit started happening. Alotta ppl think its due to some real estate that opened up on the cheap a little upwards in my county but idk. long story short, its been nice and quiet and all my neighbors are generally 50 plus and chill people. but i agree

>dude with a gun an immediately go scout another store.
this has always been my philosophy but what do i know

>Are there legal reasons you aren't ccing? Like you need a permit?
in my state its pretty extensive at the moment to get a cc. But open carry is permitted my dude

> Read the OP for gods sake
all my feels man..... all my feels

Attached: heres a feel bro.jpg (552x325, 73K)

what state?

DE
concealedcarryheadquarters.com/states/delaware/
list of the process. Also i have been told if i get it done in PA itss actually good for alot more states so i may stop perusing this process and move to thiers. Thought i have no idea how that even works. Friends that are DE residents used the PA process but since thier not residents of PA im not sure how that works.

>>want to stay lawful but but not draw to much attention
by carrying a fullsize steel frame pistol openly ?
just get something small and CC

How many fucking cz 75b threads are we going to have today?

>>only handgun to work with
>>>only handgun to work with
>never really got into collecting handguns
>TLDR its all i have to work with for now.

>just get something small and CC
> A concealed licence is in the works but will take some time.
>TLDR its all i have to work with for now.

Its like op explained it for dense darkies like you or something. Fucking magic happens with reading

Attached: shootingooksboi.jpg (500x598, 47K)

didnt know thier were more, but mines not really about my cz

NC bro?

Not that guy, but i live and work in the nice part of town. Ya know where all the money and expensive shit is, all those things the dregs of negrotown desire.

>showing your power level
Ccw is fine user, though I wish it were socially acceptable to open carry.

> I wish it were socially acceptable to open carry.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2013-01-06-at-10.17.43-PM.png (448x510, 336K)

Seconding this, as said you'll probably avoid any problems through deterrence alone. And make sure you have a gun safe and decent home security in case anyone tries to get inside your house or get a
hold of your guns while you're away. Good luck OP

I think open carry would be fine, if you have another concealed carry on you and you're ready to pop them with it when they drop their guard after they take your main sidearm.