FLORIDA GUN RIGHTS IN DANGER

IMPORTANT TO FLORIDA FAGS
www Dot faceberg DOT com SLAHS Supersponge SLASH videos SLASH 10215627067051031/

Open carry group member assaulted by police officers while legally open carrying while fishing, guns confiscated, had to be treated by EMT afterwards.

These guys had the florida statute printed out and available to the police during the entire interaction, and live streamed 23 minutes into the interaction until the phone died or faceberg shut off the stream.

Yes the guy is a dumbass who wouldnt shut the fuck up, but everything was legal, still the police handcuffed, manhandled, searched, and confiscated all their guns with no warrant or due process.

IF you do not want FL to get fucked over and become Cali 3.0 NOW IS THE TIME TO STOP IT.
Its already happening.

Attached: polica harassment.png (596x884, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kzezE_1529857985
youtube.com/watch?v=I0sI6eFarFE
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/21/fla-police-shoot-black-man-with-his-hands-up-as-he-tries-to-help-autistic-patient/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cc35c226d9c9
gunfreebusinesses.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck, wish this would happen to me. I want a pay day.

the open carry group has been doing open carry fushing almost every weekend at beaches and piers around the state for the past couple years, this is not the first time this has happened but this is the worst time this has happened, and the lawyers are already involved about this incident.

liveleak.com/view?t=kzezE_1529857985

Liveleak link for anyone who dosent want to give money to the zuck

but muh based cops will defend the Constitution, t-the rule of law, muh white identity
>faggs

you OC in a dense urban environment you are a attention whore

That is 100% correct, and yet it is 100% legal under florida law, if you are saying that they shouldnt be able to you are the reason gun rights are eroding.

Its fucking retarded and he shouldn't have done it, that said his right to do it should be protected

but most of these fags are looking to be a victim of muh police state. im not watching 30 minutes of a retard asking if he is being detained and trying to argue with the cop. did he get the gun back after the cops left?

This, whether or not you personally agree, his right to it was protected and the harrassment and confiscation of their guns was illegal.

delete

Attached: df621835-330e-43da-9979-e19ced2bb901..jpg (1066x1600, 329K)

Considering people open carry while fishing and camping and have been doing so publically for years with them even being featured in newspapers, I doubt they are " looking to be a victim of muh police state"
>did he get the gun back after the cops left?
no, none of them did.

>OC retards are confrontational from the start
>cop keeps telling the guys to relax
>a literal wigger starts nonstop arguing with cops
>for over 10 fucking minutes

And nothing of value was lost that day. Some of these videos are fucked but I see nothing wrong with how the cops handled this.

Attached: 1526765488749.jpg (1425x1425, 352K)

>>OC retards are confrontational from the start
Literally fishing while cope walk up yelling with guns drawn at people fishing.

Literally retarded.

>literally
>literally
K, kid. They were arguing from the start and asking demands of the cops.

The cop comes up to this guy and the first thing after the cop says put your hands on your head he says is "Why" "I'm not resisting" repeated over and over. The video only gets worse from there of this tard asking demands and arguing.

Please kill yourself you booteating faggot, you've went past licking at this stage, those guys would have been well within their rights to gun that faggot cop down.

>K, kid. They were arguing from the start and asking demands of the cops.
After the cops walked up guns drawn, and handcuffed them for no reason, despite been given the pertinant FL statutes

I didn't say they can't carry. Those cops demonstrated immense patience putting up with that retard for 20 minutes.
>those guys would have been well within their rights to gun that faggot cop down.
We got an edgelord here! They weren't.
It's called being detained, kiddo. They clearly had a reason since they got called out there. Seems the OC retards knew about it too because the wigger was mumbling something about an afro or being half half black.

Unlawful arrest, detainment, and seizure or property.

>they got called out there
They werent called and dispatched, they were bike cops who were told by a park ranger "Men with guns were around" which was a lie, and not a legitimate form of complaint to warrant detainment and search.

If Daniel Shaver wasn't a piece of evidence glaring them in the face that all of that was bullshit, then there's no waking them up.

Attached: akimbo.png (480x360, 426K)

I've had several interactions with police while open carrying and they have all been very professional and non confrontational.

>hi sir, I see you're carrying a weapon, do you have a round chambered
>yes
>okay, do you mind of I get your drivers license so I can make sure you're not a convicted felon
>sure, here ya go
>radio jargon
>thank you sir, here is your license, have a nice day
>/interaction

It's not that hard autists.
>b-but much 4th amendment
I know, but FFS put yourself in their shoes. They dont know you from a hole in the ground. You could have just escaped a mental institution. It is THEIR ENTIRE JOB to make sure dangerous maniacs aren't on the streets. Just let them run your name FFS.

Fuck these fucking faggots, I carry LeHigh Extreme Defender just for these situations. 10mm going at 1600fps will fuck over any IIIA armor.

>miami
>a literal drug town
>guys with guns aren't a legitimate concern

Attached: 1499966473914.jpg (403x403, 31K)

>fat man
>nappy head mutt wigger guy
>purposefully trolling for confrontations with police
>with guns
>on purpose

I made it exactly 1:08 into the video and know everything I need to know about why they got what they got.

>the reason gun rights are eroding.
Actually it's the people OC'ing to be attention whoring faggots that are eroding gun rights.

People have carried guns while they do outside things since before this was a country. These idiots are out fucking off just so they can say "we hurr ta tol' dem cawps we legal n sheeeit".

Attached: 122093661043.jpg (750x600, 59K)

>he posts a new thread after I BTFO him in the original
really sad OP

>open carrying innacity
when will urban and suburban retards learn?

>being this cucked

The absolute state of r/liberalgunowners

Last time I checked talking like nigger wasn't illegal, neither was anything they did you faggot.
Ah yes, gang bangers like to spend time out in the sunshine on the pier without bothering others.

If there was actually a legitimate complant or they were doing anything illegal it wouldn't have been literal fucking bike cops in polos.

So will 5.45x39mm out of a patriotic nigra's saiga

>Do nothing illegal
>get slammed to the ground and handcuffed
>Lol its ok because i dont like them

Jow Forums actively supporting the illegal confiscation of legally owned firearms, never thought I'd see the day.

nu Jow Forums is too infected with Jow Forums

This thread was posted before that comment faggot.

Its not the 80s anymore. As a South Florida resident (Broward county) Miami is literally just hispanics and blacks on one side and really rich people on the other. Any place in Dade that looks like that is about as dangerous as Boca Raton with half as much chance of being sued because you upset a Jew.

Florida is a shithole. Especially Southern Florida.

An hour before actually

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Rights don't matter when there are too many people I dislike

Rights apply to white people.

I didn't say anything they did was illegal, nor did I use racial slurs. You're this assmad about the police fucking with people being retarded and confrontational on purpose.

The whole situation could've been avoided if they were actually fishing and cc'ing like a reasonable people. The situation could've quickly deescalated had they just not run their mouths. It's 2018 USA, when cops here about people with guns, they absolutely over 9000% have to assume the worst.

I had a cop roll up on me gun drawn one time at a friend's store in a strip mall many years ago. The cop was cruising the lot, saw me through the big pane glass windows with an AR. He did his thing, came in gun drawn, talking about put the weapon down. Did what he said, answered his questions clearly, he ran my information and the situation became a non issue. I didn't get on the myspace and cry about how the police man made me lick his boots. I decided that maybe there's a better time and place to show guns off to people than in the public space.

Lucky for these guys it is a free country and they weren't breaking laws, just being open mouth retards. Now the lawyer jews can make a lot of shekels by harassing the police for harassing these stupid people.

Attached: 1521598011679.jpg (360x280, 23K)

>There are people here claiming that the police are in the right
>on Jow Forums

What timeline am I living in

They're just open carrying and fishing off of a pier. Everything they are doing is legal even if you don't agree with it, they had documentation on them too. They also had to get treated by EMT's and had all their shit confiscated for just doing something that they do normally.

Attached: 1390791013137.gif (630x555, 34K)

Former Floridian here, Rick Scott and Pam Bondi need to be hanged for treason against gun ownership. Everyone back home is voting Bill Nelson because Scott is a two faced faggot like McCain

I wish it weren't so.

Jow Forums has never liked OCers with respect to the majority. You just see the loud idiots that think it's a good idea to walk through a major city with a gun out. Most of Jow Forums understands that there's the way America should be, and the way it is right now and act accordingly.

>going to the city
They deserve everything they get.

AM I BEING DETAINED!?!?!?!!

>Now the lawyer jews can make a lot of shekels by harassing the police for harassing these stupid people.
The detail your ignoring is the gun confiscation, which they never got back and the need for EMTs at the end of the confrontation.

Florida Carry is on this like stink on shit. Their legal team is going to have a heyday with this case.

God I fucking hope so.

I'm not ignoring anything. They went out with the explicit purpose of confronting the police and it did not work out like they wanted it to or should have. Instead they were asshats and got stomped out and had their guns taken. Now they get to support the local lawyers because life's a bitch. #treadonmeplz

youtube.com/watch?v=I0sI6eFarFE

Attached: 1525400447132.gif (270x150, 1.09M)

They do it every weekend for the last 3 years, you have no fucking idea what your talking about, if you weren't autistic youd leave your mother's basement and recognize there are social gatherings for people who have similar views.

>there are social gatherings for people who have similar views.
Yeah, like a gun range. I fish all the time and carry my 442 IWB. I don't feel like having to deal with soccer moms, the police or unnecessarily agitate other people because I have a healthy respect for myself and other people.

Attached: 0310181714a.jpg (1536x2048, 1.01M)

>open-carrying attention whore gets the attention he so desperately craves

Not really seeing an issue here.

>Cucking yourself because you are worried what other people think

ITT:
A bunch of faggots who don't understand the importance of maintaining open carry rights when the 2nd Amendment literally says BEAR ARMS.

america is fucked. there will be no violent revolution. the police are becoming more militarized and more draconian. there is no reason for them to be out there bothering people who are legally carrying and minding their own business. this is called tip-toe totalitarianism. the us will just turned into a politically correct shithole like canada or the uk.

There's the way we want things to be and there's the way things are. Part of being an adult is recognizing that and acting accordingly.

I really hope lawyers get on this, should be an easy win for the open carry guy with how he was treated.

Is your standard for 'cucking' so low that you consider not open carrying a full size rifle at all times to be 'cucked'? Why are you so afraid, user?

>Im a faggot who cucks myself willingly since that's what "being an adult" means

Being a man means standing for what you believe in, not what's popular because your a cuck
>Im a faggot who cucks myself willingly since that's what "being an adult" means

>Why are you so afraid
Because fags like you will give up rights because your afraid of being judged by strangers.

>Bill Nelson
At least they’re not closet faggots and graciously flaunt taking it up the ass.

I believe in situational awareness, conflict avoidance and respect. I have no reason to open carry unless I'm purposefully going out to shoot shit up. Open carry doesn't even make any tactical sense for strictly self defense purposes. Open carrying with the intent to livestream myself trolling the police makes even less sense.

Should they have gotten stomped out and had their guns taken? No. Should they have kept their mouths shut and only given clear answers to any questions? Yes. Should they have avoided the whole thing by concealed carrying instead? Yes.

But the reality is they're a bunch of skeezy looking retards out trying to have a hard time with the police because reasons.

Attached: 1377569773944.png (800x600, 986K)

These cops were wrong. I think open carry is silly because it is provocative and scares a lot of people (ie people who vote) but the cops can't just run up to people like that. Guns are still legal.

UGLY FUCKING NIGGER.

>Voting for Bill "I Love AWBs and fudding it up" over Rick Scott.

Attached: 1503812222401.png (300x298, 115K)

For once a name/tripfag is right. What the fuck happened to Jow Forums?

Cops don't need a reason for asset forfeiture.

>asset forfeiture.
Illicit money you cant prove wasent illegally gained=/= a firearm you purchased legally and can track

Attached: 1529676791484.jpg (1402x1080, 366K)

>What timeline am I living in
they're noguns and bootlickers

It doesn't matter, even your car, home, children and property in general can be taken as a precaution if drugs are merely suspected. Even if they don't prove you have drugs, good luck getting it back without having a legal defense team that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars.

> Yes the guy is a dumbass
Being a dumbass or a loudmouth isn't a reason to be arrested. Police should be the stable ones. You shouldn't have to walk on eggshells around police to not have your rights violated.

t. not a bootlicker like half this thread

>You shouldn't have to walk on eggshells around police to not have your rights violated.
you do if your black

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/21/fla-police-shoot-black-man-with-his-hands-up-as-he-tries-to-help-autistic-patient/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cc35c226d9c9

Attached: 1200px-ModernparaFAL.jpg (1200x900, 146K)

That's a terrible decision. Will insure that you have an AWB. Rick Scott is still better. So is Putnam.

you dont own any guns, but if you did, you should use one of them to kill yourself

GET OFF MY BOARD YOU RACE BAITING FUCK

JESUS CHRIST WAAAAH MUH NIGGERS MUH POLICE WAAH COPS SHOULD ABUSE EVERYONES RIGHTS EQUALLY LETS JUST SHOOT WYTE PEOPLE TOO

where do i buy that rifle

>Tl;dw
The cops approached guns drawn, 4 guys all with their weapons holstered and fishing poles out and in the water. He asked once if being detained, spent most of that first ten minutes asking them to pick up and look at the paper with the statute they printed out and brought along. Naturally the longer they rifled through his stuff and mandhandled and gave him bullshit excuses the noisier and whinier and bitchier he got but its not like he ever started shouting and being agressive.
>Handcuffed for their safety
10+ officers by the end too
Also they were on a pier so its not like they couldve run either

>There are still people on Jow Forums that will defend muh thin blue line

Attached: 1432954375445.png (303x436, 247K)

DS Arms

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I want one

Jow Forums doesn't own guns, so they don't care as much.

>made it exactly 1:08
Only one of like 4 OCers there was being a dickhead, they rest were completely compliant and said almost nothing other than to tell the mouthy bitch to stfu. Don't judge them all by that one fag

Obviously you suck authoritarian cuck.

See
Jow Forums is fucking ruined

I fucking can't stand these OC fags. Yes I get it we should be allowed to open carry; "Shall not be infrigned" and all that. Yet they pulled this shit in Texas to get OC made legal. As a result the Libtards actually educated themselves on the State gun laws. They quickly found out those signs with a gun and a no symbol didn't actually matter. Instead they went around intimidating businesses and threatening boycotts if they didn't put up 30.06 and 30.07 signs. As a result most places where you could legally CC now you couldn't without risk.

FUCK THESE OC FAGS. I hope the pigs shoot them.

the hunting/fishing part of the legislation seems to imply trips to a lake/everglades/sea fishing/actual outdoors. that miami dade doesn't ban open carry within the city limits is surprising and i would expect to see urban open carry outlawed soon. get a CHL fuck

Yeah that should be a good lawsuit.

>Instead they went around intimidating businesses and threatening boycotts if they didn't put up 30.06 and 30.07 signs. As a result most places where you could legally CC now you couldn't without risk.

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 35K)

not all cops abuse their power

but the ones that are good at their jobs due.

gunfreebusinesses.com/

Suck a cock you tranny nigger loving fag.

private business don't have to respect your rights you sperg

>private business don't have to respect your rights you sperg

But Commies don't have to respect the right for businesses to allow others to exercise their rights and choose their clientele? Okay fag. It's people like you who keep ensuring our rights are slowly eroded over time.

Why are there so many bootlicking faggots on Jow Forums? Go back to plebbit and fucking kill your disabled ass if you think cops acting like tyrannical niggers is ok.

Attached: 1527493840866.jpg (469x600, 245K)

>ak-shully it's the people OC'ing to be attention whoring faggots that are eroding gun rights.
Can someone explain this meme? What's wrong with carrying a pistol on your hip? Why are people today such faggots that they care about something we used to do all the time?

20th century immigrants were a mistake. Go back.

Attached: ClintE3.jpg (1800x1200, 503K)

iks it quality or is it trash?

Because they're weak willed soi goi faggots that sperg out when they see a gun that isn't on the hip of a cop that they can suck off. They're literal leftypol retards that need to kill themselves.

Tf when dudes come into my store open carrying all the time and no one gives a fuck. I like seeing people open carrying like they don’t have a gun out. Fuck the cops, everyone should know by now they would gladly confiscate guns.

Attached: 1943D4E9-8896-4487-BD4B-CB991561075E.jpg (2100x1574, 529K)

Suck start a shotgun you commie faggot

"It is legal, but if you do it, you should be detained and have your property confiscated because I don't really like it."

>Those cops demonstrated immense patience putting up with that retard for 20 minutes.
You mean while breaking the law the police sure were nice about it.

Well within their moral rights; legal "rights" aren't a real thing.

Judging by the site, it really seems to be the statists from nu-Jow Forums. Either way, between the blue lives matter retards and police siccing chickenshits who've never seen a gun before, most people are conditioned to think we should be subordinate and intimidated by the police for our safety.

Attached: loughnuts.png (838x983, 58K)