Horrifying cop bodycam shows officers shooting dog & hitting 9yo girl

Daily reminder that cops are fucking sub-human pussies. Don't call a cop if you have kids or dogs; they'll likely shoot both.

>Police bodycam footage showing a Wichita officer firing at a family dog and injuring a
9-year-old girl with bullet fragments has been released. >The child can be heard screaming as she is hit.
>The incident happened in December 2017, when police responded to a 911 call made by Danielle Maples after her husband threatened suicide.
>Police officer Dexter Betts entered the home where the couple’s four children were sitting in the living room along with the family dog. The bodycam footage shows Betts in the living room where he says, “we got a dog inside here, too,” before a dog appears on screen moving and barking.
>Betts then fired at the bull terrier. One of the two bullets ricocheted off the floor and fragments hit the 9 year-old girl, sitting just behind the pet, above her eye.
>archive.is/aBhvO

Attached: 94fc68cf1ddcb2448a1e9f611a0befdce4f9b86983097093a51da4ccfb52eadb-pol.jpg (476x248, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kansas.com/news/local/crime/article213609549.html
archive.is/jhpGF
my.mixtape.moe/fzebet.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=kYTzNlGLHEo
mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2015/04/detroit_police_officer_who_sho.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The full 6 min video is on the bottom of this page, >kansas.com/news/local/crime/article213609549.html
>archive.is/jhpGF

Useless without vid

I have the video downloaded, I'm uploading it.

Someone murder this fuckhead cop.

it was a nigger cop, niggers are the problem

Here's the video.
>my.mixtape.moe/fzebet.mp4

No you dumb nigger, cops are.

don't call me a nigger, nigger

>man threatens to an hero
>police arrive at the scene
>guns drawn
>shoot doggo
>injure child
>go to get donuts after a hard days work

Attached: that rope.jpg (600x800, 306K)

It's literally right there you autistif fuck, there's no need to link archived versions and reupload publicy available vids.

You fucking poltard.

Attached: BDE8EBB5-A937-45B8-B284-CFB67D9B2652.jpg (1110x1180, 567K)

this

Why don't you call your cop buddies to come rape you.

These kinds of events make me fear police in general more than any other individual I may run into on the street.

Attached: rustled.gif (204x204, 3.84M)

why don't you go be a nigger somewhere else?

Why don't you go suck cop dick in China, bootlicker faggot?

why don't you call your nigger buddies to rape you? considering statistical probability, that is much more likely to happen

Attached: 1514928489523.gif (326x270, 90K)

Looks like the typical Gamer's room, stained mattress on cheap frame, Faux milsperg, empty bottles, lap-top by bed w/waste basket near at hand, rope w/hangman's knot...typical K

Is the dog ok?

Attached: 1528646904425.jpg (337x290, 56K)

you need your meds today oppie? you're sperging out hard

Attached: 1513964476588m.jpg (1024x665, 48K)

Once again the police off the need for some serious fucking deescalation training.

Attached: 1512863720448.png (2048x832, 256K)

a muslim nigger? alot of this goin round, especialy in Canada and anywhere else there are muslim cops, they especially like to shoot innocent girls

why don't you go rob a kfc you fucking nigger

Go crash your car into a tree, pig.

nigs don't rape white women...oh, wait

I can see how is that a valid strategy when a man threatens suicide. Just shoot his dog and daughter for no reason, hate and rage will make him unable to die before taking a bloody revenge.

lmao american police is joke

go stab your cousin over a chicken wing, nigger

>so it was your plan to shoot the doggo all along?

All I can think about is that old instructional video, that tells police officers not to shoot suspects wit a shotgun when they are standing in a crowd or near innocent bystanders.
>youtube.com/watch?v=kYTzNlGLHEo

We polees n sheit

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-094226~2.png (1080x608, 203K)

>implying he's the OP

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-104340_Clover.jpg (806x2961, 591K)

>people see this as a cop issue
Cops are bad, and I've seen them do some pretty fucked up shit black or white, but no white guy would ever willfully hit a fucking 9 year old girl, only a nig would.

I should mention, my grandfather was a cop in the 70s and 80s. He sends me these links; he's so fucking disgusted. He would tell stories of drunk niggers pulling out handguns and he'd... pepper spray them. He only shot someone once, and it was when an Asian man was trying to run over his wife in his van.

Now, his solution is sending all the cops into the military, as he blames being a MP in South Vietnam for him not being jumpy, but I think he was just an exception.

>but no white guy would ever willfully hit a fucking 9 year old girl
Literally 30 seconds on Google
mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2015/04/detroit_police_officer_who_sho.html

Nigs are a barrel of fucks but this is definitely a cop problem.
Or did you miss that white cop executing someone for being bad at simon says?

It is absolutely a cop issue. A guy talking about suicide is not a situation where you enter and clear a family home like it was a drug den full of junkies, so high-strung you try to shoot their fucking dog after it barks at your intrusion.
The US police in general are a fucking joke. Incompetent bullies with far too little training, who are utterly incapable of performing their duties on an acceptable level.

it's a barracks room, see the Muhreen sticker on the end frame?

Spend enough time w/the animals and you become an animal. Quality of recruits drops because the smart PPL, ones not driven by psyche problems, stay away in droves leaving only the scum to fill those slots. It's all part of the Cultural Marxists plan to make the US a 3rd world hell-hole, ripe for a dictator

How could I be so blind!

Totally true, but look on the bright side. How can the government become successfully tyrannical when the states enforcers are borderline retards that basically everyone hates for one reason or another?

Don't forget when the white dude shot the tard wrangler for literally no reason.
>Why'd you shoot me?
>I... I don't know

A human was hit, shut up you dumb slut. Idgaf if the dog dies a human was hit.

>thinks you need to be smart to know how to use a gun

Holy fuck. Cops today should only be allowed to carry 1 bullet like Barney Fife.

Attached: Don_Knotts_Barney_and_the_bullet_Andy_Griffith_Show.jpg (1100x1381, 241K)

You don't, but to actively and effectively engage in combat there needs to be someone on scene with proper mental faculties. By the looks of it, US cops are pretty much Africa-tier if it ever comes to them vs the population.

In the vast majority of situations police require the populace at large' cooperation to do their job. If nobody calls them because they don't trust them, they'll never know something actually occurred.

Legitimately how do you defend a cop breaking basic rules of shooting firearms? These rules are recited more than any bible verse.

Be sure of your target, what's in front of your target, and what is behind it.

>things that never happened for $100

>they'll likely shoot both
>likely
People realize instances like this are extremely rare, right? You're no better than liberals saying you're likely to shoot up a school because you own an AR, or you're likely to kill yourself because you own a gun.

If the cop is black or female I assume that a bar was lowered somewhere along the line to hit a quota.

>He would tell stories of drunk niggers pulling out handguns and he'd... pepper spray them.
Bullshit
If true, he was a really shitty cop, and probably supports a gun ban.

kek, yeah sure, you delusional faggot

also, and take your 19th century "opinions" with you

>niggers pulling out handguns and he'd... pepper spray them

Attached: 1502091130809.png (248x459, 249K)

>cop
>nigger

Whoa, DOUBLE HATRED

>combat

there won't be any combat. the government uses the pliant media to demonize the victims then send the retarded keystone cops to bag them. their neighbors and friends won't help. even if the victims resist, government numbers will win at the end

during the waco siege the austin leftists actually wished the government to execute the branch davidians when the FBI made-up propaganda about pedophilia was cooked up and released to the big networks.

To be quietly horny my fammalammadingdongachingchongROOTYTOOTYPOINTANDSHOOTYabeebopabbopbamdoo so long as the niggers and cops keep each other occupied and away from actual humans, civilization can keep moving on.

Attached: Alice Spray.jpg (1650x1275, 489K)

Social media and the new generations being raised with the internet will make attempts like that more dificult, luckily. Easier to see through bullshit when people can livestream what's happening and aren't reliant on the corrupt media. Bundy ranch being a good example.

Attached: Copcuck.jpg (1000x696, 172K)

Accidents happen. They just happen a fuckton more with stupid people. Stop hiring stupid cops. Your city wouldn't have to if they had better applicants and you're not getting anyone worth their salt to do such a job for such shit pay. You get what you pay for, and this city paid for a kid to get shot in the eye. I'm willing to bet that department is on a hairstring budget like most in red states, with people quitting left and right to the point they have to hire near retards to keep staffing at minimum.

Demand higher standards and better training, and unfortunately that only comes with a realistic budget. Can anyone come up with a better solution? Because all I hear is bitching which gets us nowhere. If you've identified a problem, research it and come up with a damn solution. Don't just bitch. You're worse than the dindus.

>Accidents
How was that an accident?

The intention was obviously to hit the dog, not the girl.

Ravioli ravioli don't hurt the precious loli.

see

That isn't an accident. It is neglect.

Please don't utter normalfag ironic-weeb memes here.

Yeah but the officer didn't shoot the girl nor dog I believe he missed both shots the only injury that I know of is that the bullets ricocheted off the concrete and some spalling hit her in her forehead

This isn't your tree fort, I'll do whatever the fuck I want.

t. denizen of ironic normalfag weeb internet community

Policing changed massively in the 70s to the 90s, it went from civically minded to absolutely consumed with maximizing officer safety with a complete willingness to foster an adversarial relationship with communities to do so. They're trained that any aggressive dog is a lethal threat and every situation/person is a potential lethal force encounter until proven otherwise. They're trained to handle lethal force encounters as quickly and vigorously as possible to lessen risk and shown films like the dinkheller video on repeat to hammer it home. Minimally and poorly "training" folks like that and throwing them out on the streets is why you end up with situations like this happening monthly. The lack of consequences most face doesn't help either.
>already fired and charged
Nobody's defending this dude who isn't being payed to do so.
>government numbers will win at the end
that's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Did you see that 20 pound dog coming right for him? He could have died! That brave officer had no choice but to defend himself from that vicious beast. It's too bad that kid got hit, but he shouldn't have been there anyway.

G-d bless our boys in blue.

Attached: salute.png (255x244, 15K)

>that's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>implying the 3% has a chance of winning when most of the remaining 97% will side with the state

dream on child

>Dosen't realize he's the slim minority
>Dosen't think his neighbors and "brothers" will sell him out in a second so long as the Xfinity comes back online.

t. boomer

>drunk niggers pulling out handguns and he'd... pepper spray them
Oh my God you are a lying bitch, or he is. No cop would ever use spray when drawn on. It goes straight to deadly force at that point

>Relevant facts I don't like can be ascribed to the mythical "Boomer" and dismissed as non-truths in my head.

The absolute state of delusional seperatist tards.

>i saw a guy wear 5.11 pants, surely he will help me when the time comes

Why is everybody getting upset?
Courts have ruled that police officers can shoot your dog and be justified for doing it.
Also you can't retilate if your dog is killed it won't be justified in court.

based poster

Doggo is pure.
The "human" was just a larval thot.

Attached: 2d.jpg (728x569, 117K)

I agree that outright murder will become a bit more difficult, but the new tactic seems to be letting the outrage burn itself out then quietly fucking the dissidents in federal court for the rest of their lives. At which point police retardation is already a non-issue, now the psychopathic federal prosecutors are doing the work.

Either way, police intelligence not required. The Soviet NKVD recruited prison inmates and asylum patients to do their collection work and paid them in drugs and booze.

lol yea this my dude. hey whats your home address?

I was unaware I was on Jow Forums, could have sworn this was Jow Forums

>hey whats your home address?

Literately no one is scared of you, no one respects you. All you can do is ask for someones address and pretend like you're going to do anything past SWAT someone like the little bitch-made you are.

Attached: Pol Convention.jpg (1280x720, 284K)

>implying it would just be 3% if the ball gets rolling to any degree
>implying the local sherrif, AKA the guy who actually has to go out and enforce the laws, is going to be willing to stick his neck out for the POTUS
>implying there arent on average 15-17 LEOs per 10k US citizens
>implying even if he and his 14 deputies all side with the government that they wouldn't be up against around 300 people if he only had to fight 3%
>implying the other 97% of the countries population are going to want to get in between a bunch of crazy terrorists and jack booted thugs
>implying that every outside power that hate the USG isn't going to be chomping at the bit to give aid to "valiant freedom fighters"
Haven't seen you in years, vladi. It gets even worse if the military is involved, we're talking 30-50% desertion rates and a lot of the people staying are going to be POGs for obvious reasons.

1159 Bryan Street, Greensboro North Carolina.

See you there champ.

lmfao, new favorite image

It's the family's fault for having a vicious dog. If they had had a cat instead, no shots would have been fired.

>husband threatened suicide
>cops come in with guns
Did they came to assist him in killing himself or what?

>implying the government wouldn't use concentration of force to systematically pick off isolated dissidents while everyone watches the electric jew
>implying the government wouldn't send an army of feds to massacre any significant group of dissents
>implying the military would even need to actively get involved other than a handful of 100% willing drone pilots, and the propaganda arm to justify everything being done

>implying that the government wants to be the kings of glowing green glass
>implying that we can't put up a decent fight, even though the haji's have given us problems for 2 decades
>implying there is no use

okay so are you a Fudd or a Boomer? Either way, fuck off of Jow Forums

Attached: 1529813225740.jpg (480x269, 36K)

This. Police training time also needs to be longer

>they need nukes to deal with a small handful of people

talk about a grossly inflated sense of self

vietnam, iraq and afghanistan has close to 100% rates of hostility to the invaders amongst the local population, your bullshit might be feasible when the US population has that level of opposition. until then, keep jerking off on your budget AR build