African armies with class

how can an army poorly equipped still manage to defeat their enemy ?

Attached: Niger_soldier-89-07307.jpg (4000x2700, 2.12M)

Their worst enemies are themselves and other very similarly equipped groups. If you think about it many of them gear wise are on very similar footing and levels of training (read: complete fucking incompetence).

Top tier equipment dont mean shit. Look at the Saudis.

Some are decently equipped and trained. Its just easy to shit on the ones that aren't.

Anyone have the screencap about African airborne operations?

>Niger_soldier

Guerrilla Warfare

by being less poorly equipped and trained than the enemy

Attached: g6_8.jpg (620x374, 44K)

>Not knowing there's literally a country in Africa named "Niger"
American education at it's finest

Somebody say rhodesia?

Attached: FB_IMG_1529346079700.jpg (540x960, 50K)

Gotchu senpai

Attached: Kabarabe Blitz.jpg (1280x4079, 781K)

equipped means very little when trained. An AKM or SKS armed battalion can be trained to a very high standard WWII standard an shit on every army in the continent outside of a couple notable exceptions.

I'm gonna elaborated on this cause I'm bored. Small unit tactics haven't changed much since the krauts and american schools in WWII. Its either fire team based or machine gun based and they are both very similar in practice.

If you have decent cadre you can crank out the 101st airborne in africa all day assuming you don't over dilute your cadre. the struggle in africa is having a cadre which means you need foreign/merc advisors who stick around for the fighting, Ethnic cadre which a european model ethic like a Rwanda's mini prussia, or a european ethnic native cadre (basically cheating).

the extra gear a modern well equipped soldier is almost 100% necessary for the actual fighting. anything on your vest is enough to fight for a day and even the poorest nations can give a man a rifle and 200 rounds. shit like NVG, AT weapons, and squad radios is alot more niche then it really seems especially in africa. Its not needed especially to train up a crack company of rifles infantry

>Not recognizing obvious bait
How did you learn to type when you have such subhuman IQ?

A greentext for ants

>not picking up on his clever bait

I read Dancing in the Glory of Monsters awhile back Rwanda and Paul "bae" Kagame are great

Any recommended reading for African military conflicts?
>Dancing in the Glory of Monsters
looks pretty good

That's the only book I've read on African Military Conflict and I recommend it, that being said it's not really a military history book like some S.D. Eisenhower would write but it's very interesting. Also the Tutsis countergenocided the Hutus in the Congo. It was lit

I'm from Niger. The camp the soldiers wear is mix n match. It's weird, I think the soldier buys their own.

>subhuman

>merely pretending