So what's the big deal about this place?

So what's the big deal about this place?

Attached: 640-sarajevo-locator-map.jpg (728x425, 60K)

Google is your friend.

Nice thread, faggot.

huh?

Attached: huh_0.jpg (270x216, 14K)

>SNIPE!..

It's an insight to the future of western Europe.
>An existing model of what happens when you inject culturally destructive Muslim hordes into a once-proud and culturally homogeneous area
In other words, Europe is setting itself up for its 3rd major ethnic cleansing in 100 years.

I am Croatian. It's a big, chaotic cesspool of crime and religious extremism lyring right at EU's doorstep. Croatia is currenly receiving a lot of financial support from the more important EU members to improve border security. Western faggots will probably pay Croats to shoot sandniggers so the "civilized" countries don't have to. I hope I will capture a sandnigger woman for myself so I can fuck her.

it is the biggest shit hole in the ass end of the balkans
t.bulgar

>tfw no croatian qt gf

Attached: tumblr_inline_p6o6heUlCW1qeus29_500.jpg (500x333, 43K)

that looks like my mum (who is german) should i be asking for some explaining?

>In April 1992, the government of the Yugoslav republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina declared its independence from Yugoslavia. Over the next several years, Bosnian Serb forces, with the backing of the Serb-dominated Yugoslav army, perpetrated atrocious crimes against Bosniak (Bosnian Muslim) and Croatian civilians, resulting in the deaths of some 100,000 people (80 percent of them Bosniak) by 1995. It was the worst act of genocide since the Nazi regime’s destruction of some 6 million European Jews during World War II.

ENTER Jow Forums

Germans and all the Germanic peoples, pretty much west Europe got around

>resulting in the deaths of some 100,000 people (80 percent of them Bosniak)
good

>resulting in the deaths of some 100,000 Mohammedans

Attached: 1524155193531.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

bosnia or muslims aren't at fault, it has always been serbs

>t.albanian

See pic related.

Attached: 461aaae34b8a3f4f130fea2e0315afcb--history-education-sarajevo.jpg (736x490, 68K)

fuck off shqiptar

> Inject culturally destructive Muslims
Where were these blonde haired, blue eyed Slavic Muslims injected from, exactly?

>Serbs are guilty for defending their own country from muzzies.

Attached: wiki.png (836x281, 44K)

that pelvic girdle!

Her legs lack muscle ton, shame.

nothing just an average yugoslav province.

I'm Israeli and went to school during the yugoslav wars. Our israeli teacher told us that Greater Serbia was historically justified and the Bosnians were terrorists.

then I turn on tv and NATO, our supposed allies, was bombing the serbs