Let's shut up about spess for a second and contemplate the true final frontier on earth

military.com/daily-news/2018/06/24/army-spending-half-billion-train-troops-fight-underground.html
Let's shut up about spess for a second and contemplate the true final frontier on earth.

Attached: moria.png (1558x786, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Crater
youtube.com/watch?v=fH-lLbHbG-A&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do I join the 151st Mole Division?

This would please, Moleman.

old news

Attached: modern tunnel warfare.jpg (739x655, 96K)

they were trying to get ideas from the public like 3 months ago, would have been a great time for Jow Forums to contribute

If it hadn’t been for the North Korean peace deal I’d swear this was meant for assaulting their underground fortresses and border probing operations.

unnaground corps when?

We Stalkers of the Metro now

I DIG I DIE I DIG AGAIN

Oh shit, they are preparing to assault the molemen.

Attached: 1515008356581.jpg (3488x5380, 3.84M)

The subterranean operational environment, which dates as far back as the Civil War within American History, continues to be one that is complex and can create significant challenges for today's Soldier.

Beginning with classroom lessons, equipment familiarization, and hands-on instructions by members of the Subterranean Operations Mobile Training Teams, the Lancers were ready to use what they learned to fight in an actual subterranean environment.

With the size and scope of the facility, a typical squad or platoon element cannot move and clear a building that immense effectively or efficiently as they would a house or building.

"The battlefield is getting more complex every day," said Command Sgt. Maj. Ronald Graves, 2-2 SBCT. "Training our Soldiers for this type of environment and giving them the right types of tools is what we need to fight and win America's battles."

Given population trends, future adversaries are expected to operate in dense urban terrain; areas of dense population and closely packed infrastructures, to include subterranean features. These areas may be a part of future battlefields, where U.S. Forces could to encounter an enemy seeking to exploit underground utility structures and sewers to maneuver.

they want to go after the unnaground Jow Forumsommandos

>Lancers
>digging tunnels
>fighting unna ground

We gears of war now

Vermintide a fun

Caveborne Rangers

>you will live to see unnaground battalions meant for fighting in immense subways/sewer systems
>you will live to see battalions meant for fighting in literal megacities
>you will live to see these battalions augmented by local paramilitary police forces
>you will live to see police drones
>you will live to see the future
I dont know how to feel about any of this.

>I dont know how to feel about any of this.
Feel alive, faggot.

Attached: 30_fellah_round1.jpg (817x1285, 387K)

>China says they have litteral city's in the mountains
>us shrugs and spends half a billion to train troops to fuck that shit up.

China is doomed.

Was it finally greenlit by the Pentagon?

Attached: Grub Troopers.png (1255x737, 490K)

impressed user took the time to create a full color visual

Attached: 1383420227123.png (493x402, 8K)

>U.S. Army leaders say the next war will be fought in mega-cities, but the service has embarked on an ambitious effort to prepare most of its combat brigades to fight, not inside, but beneath them.
POWER ARMOR

Attached: power_armor_critical_hit_no_damage_fallout.png (904x792, 483K)

>half billion

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>subterranean
>dates to the civil war

laughing sappers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Crater

Battle of the Crater, nigga

>After Lee stopped Grant's attempt to seize Petersburg on June 15, the battle settled into a stalemate. Grant had learned a hard lesson at Cold Harbor about attacking Lee in a fortified position and was chafing at the inactivity to which Lee's trenches and forts had confined him. Finally, Lt. Col. Henry Pleasants, commanding the 48th Pennsylvania Infantry of Maj. Gen. Ambrose E. Burnside's IX Corps, offered a novel proposal to break the impasse.

>Pleasants, a mining engineer from Pennsylvania in civilian life, proposed digging a long mine shaft under the Confederate Army lines and planting explosive charges directly underneath a fort (Elliott's Salient) in the middle of the Confederate First Corps line. If successful, not only would all the defenders in the area be killed, but also a hole in the Confederate defenses would be opened. If enough Union troops filled the breach quickly enough and drove into the Confederate rear area, the Confederates would not be able to muster enough force to drive them out, and Petersburg might fall.

i love u

Sounds like Blame!

We /cyberpunkpolicestate/ now?

DEATH TO THE SKYSEERS REEEEEEEEEE

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=fH-lLbHbG-A&

Sounds like the book The Decent.
Read it it’s amazing.