>9mm
>17-19 rounds max mags
>requires multiple follow up shots

>.45 ACP
>12-14 rounds max mags
>proven manstopper up there with .357 Magnum

but muh 6 extra shots.

Attached: 2ct9o7.jpg (373x498, 55K)

Nice trips, but 9mm is cheaper than .45 ACP and I like spending more time at the range for less money.

so shoot .22LR
and .45 ACP for defense

9mm is fine. end of thread.

>I DONT LIKE WHAT U SAY END OF DISCUSSION

I'd rather just use 9mm

Shoot 10mm you fucking female

9mm still kicks. Imagine a 9mm shooter going to .45 compared to a .22 shooter going to .45.

This conversation has happened thousands of times. Evidence shows 9mm is fine. End of thread.

9mm is going to allow you to get better placement with follow up shots.
>just don't be a weak manlet then
If you can shoot well with .45acp then you can shoot even better with 9mm.

>butthurt 9mm fags

9mm can only keep up with the assistance of modern technology making hollow points.

a 9mm JHP may make a bigger hole than 9mm
but a .45 JHP makes a bigger hole still

>Insulting .357 this hard

Attached: 1497885714192.jpg (684x960, 92K)

.357 sig a best and none of you homos will convince me otherwise.

Literally if you want stopping power move up to a .40 or a 10mm. 45 acp is a fine round but its benefit over 9mm is negligible in a real world setting

.357SIG and 10MM have both proven themselves to be ballistically superior to either offering with significantly higher magazine capacity

>up there with .357 Magnum
does someone pay you to be this retarded?

I have both.

Attached: idort.jpg (1365x1169, 188K)

then theres .40 which is better than both

.45ACP is where it's baby. 9mm is for women, flinchers, basedboys who don't know any better, and NATOfags who drive around European autobahns eating croissants.

nice try op but people can't into math on how bullets work with light bullet going fast and having to figure out how it takes more energy to make big bullet move near as fast. faster equal better, bigger number. more bullets equal better, bigger number. bigger numbers mean i am very smart

Both are pathetic compared to rifles and offer too little energy to matter. Hit the CNS or go home.

>Muh manstopper
Boomer Detected

You have it the wrong way around. .45 acp would be obsolete without overpressured loads and modern hollow points.

So how does this bigger hole assist in disabling an attacker?

>Bigger hole makes attacker lighter
>Attacker is now faster

That's the opposite of a good thing.

nice argument

So go ahead and show your data, especially they bit where your manstopper was in service for 85 years which I'm sure in no way allows you to cherry pick stats, nevermind that .38 special and .357 were both "proven manstoppers" before that