They deleted my Jow Forumsonspiracy thread:

So lets just keep it to black project stuff.

Attached: Lockheed D-21.jpg (1200x750, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_D-21
foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/never-seen-photos-of-boeings-1960s-stealth-jet-concept-1732308296
youtube.com/watch?v=8INxcn-2gc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anybody onto the idea that they have a mega facility solely dedicated to genetic testings and biological weapons. Like a unit 731 on steroids. Where would it be located and who would be insidious enough to fund it?

Attached: photo2jpg.jpg (550x413, 43K)

worked space projects at airforce plant 19. they built spy sats long range sats and they built atlas centaur variations.
on one particular day our head asked us if we wanted to see something special. shows us a set of 5 atlas centaurs in storage capsules. 4 just themselves, sat carriers etc. 5 though had at least 50 chambered sub canisters hooked to it by hoses. I asked whats the hoses for and he said, thats whats special. it s a eruopa moon probe. ok, why the hoses?
because those chambers are all filled with some of the nastiest viruses and microbes and germs known to man. they launched it in 95ish. seeded europa with "something"

CDC building in atlanta

The Navy doesn't like when I talk about these things and are apparently really butthurt about finding the people responsible for telling me all this stuff.

huehuehuehue

Seriously though, I know this place is on it's own super duper secret black-project servers that literally no one can get on but me so you don't have to get your pantys in a tiwst. When I'm free, I'll be nice and quiet.

However, at the current time... you faggots are literally trying to kill me so I'm not all that likely to cooperate until you, I don't know, stop trying to fucking kill me.

So stop trying to fucking kill me, stop torturing me, and let me fucking go holy shit. If you guys wanted me to be quiet then you would have made the deal I wanted. Like, it's such a simple, small thing too. It would have been so incredibly easy for you assholes to give me what I wanted AND in doing so it would have shown me that you weren't actually trying to kill me. That you were actually on the same side as I am.

but NOPE, you had to be assholes and refuse. And then keep torturing me. AND keep telling me to shutup while not trying in even the tiniest fucking bit to help me at-fucking-all.

ALL I WANTED was so very little. Is it a power move? That you're all "Grr, we won't negotiate at all! You have to do what we tell you to!" kinda thing?

Tell me, how's that working out for you.

A virus needs a host. It cant do jack fucking shit without a host. Mammalian viruses would do nothing on Europa.

Are you an Ayy? Why do they continue to torture you? Wouldnt the pain tolerance and anatomy test be done within the first few weeks?

unless there was Europa whales, maybe they want to kill life on other planets so they can continue to get funding.

Yeah, CDC buildings

genetic engineering, and human experimentation. There current goal right now is to make a new breed of humans. TO create a human capable of integrating with a symbiote super intelligent AI.

The problem is that the human mind is extremely complex and it's growth isn't just limited to genetics but the environment the person is raised in changes the actual physical wiring of the brain. In order to create someone capable of interfacing with any kind of computer they need to do it at birth. This way they can keep track of every neuron bond formed and the reason it was formed. Once they have this information is possible to literally read someone's mind. if you can see which neurons are firing and have a map of when that neuron was formed (language, memory, whatever) you will be able to decode it.

So, the people they raised and experimented on since they were fetuses can have their brains completely mapped. They can receive and transmit any kind of information. You can read their thoughts, communicate with them wireless, and eventually be able to integrate their brain with a machine to create a super intelligent human.

They recruited women from abortion clinics to get their test subjects. This way, they don't feel so bad about what they are doing because the child would have been dead anyways.

(pssts. I'm one of those children. This was back in 1986, so who the fuck knows what they are capable of right now. The telepathy shit sure is something though.)

well if they had the D-21 in the fucking 70s (probably earlier to hide the rate of progress). Then I dont think mind control is too far fetched.

>Wouldnt the pain tolerance
That's not what they are studying. It's psychological pain they want to study. What makes a human, human.

I also feel like there is something else going on here. A sort of litmus test. To see if the person has what it takes to get to the next stage. To make sure the people you are testing on aren't a threat in some way.

If you're going to give someone super intelligence or give them the ability to communicate digitally you are going to want to make sure that they are not dangerous. That they are on your side. So they torture us. They see how far they can push us before we break and become dangerous. Whether or not we snap and kill someone. Whether or not we are worthy.

I wonder what the next stage is. I wonder when you are going to tell me. I'm sick of pretending nothing is happening. I'm sick of you people pretending that anything in my life is real. Why the fuck won't you just do it already? What are you waiting for?

I have a million questions.

SLAM is actually a real thing on most nuclear subs and they just dont tell us.

And it gets through the ice how exactly? And why would Europa life have anything in common with Earth life?

I have a PhD in microbiology. I had to teach virology lab at my university for several years as a grad student.
>One day we were doing virus culturing, harvesting, and concentrating. There was a step that involved centrifuging at high speed.
>Retarded students load all the samples on one side of the centrifuge rotor and start it up.
>It's an older centrifuge so it doesn't have a safety feature that detects out of balance and shuts down.
>I hear a horrible buzzing and go running across the lab to shut it down. >When I am about 10 feet away the rotor fails and the centrifuge explodes.
>Concentrated Cat Herpes gets all ovet the girl standing right there who turned it on.
>It was dripping off her face.

And nothing happened to her because viruses are incredibly specific in what they can infect. It didn't matter that she had 1,000,000,000,000 herpes viruses on her face, they can't infect humans.

If there was life on Europa, Earth viruses wouldn't do jack shit.

>It didn't matter that she had 1,000,000,000,000 herpes viruses on her face, they can't infect humans.

Still pretty nasty though, you know, getting soaked in feline herpes.

thermonuke the ice at the thinnest part.

Apparently they just can't do it to anyone. At least that is what I was "told". I'm sure it's possible to control someone to an extent, control their moods, emotions,and even use some subliminal messaging to get them to act a certain way but I don't think their minds can be read or directly controlled. These kind of things can be overwritten by will if you are aware that they are happening.

They need to have been monitored from conception in order to do more than that. Then, it's no longer a case of willpower but of being a literal puppet.

What's a real big mind fuck is that they call me a zombie, that I have been dead this entire time. This implies that my mind does not belong to this body. This either means that they used an aborted human fetus as a puppet for some kind of artificial intelligence or they put someone elses mind into this body. A cybernetically altered mind designed to integrate with computers and monitors. Like, they took an aborted fetus, scooped out it's brain, and then put in another fetuses augmented brain or an artificial (silicon based) mind.

Like I took over someone elses body. Could also be that the body is just an avatar being ran by an intelligence offsite. Some kind of quantum entanglement, where the brain is only being used as a "router" to send information to and from the body. And again, this "router" could be a real mind or a CPU that is just communicating to an artificial intelligence somewhere in area 51 or something.

I have heard "Someone needs to tell him. He's not even human."

I want to go home.

>Earth viruses wouldn't do jack shit.
Unless that virus was man made to fuck shit up no matter the host. Some kind of partial nanobot-virus tech that has an actual intelligence behind it's agenda.

Oh yeah, nanotech is real apparently.

Fuck all of you.

You are now aware that pic related exists and is responsible for the majority of Aurora/black triangle sightings.

Attached: LAP_02.jpg (695x521, 72K)

Attached: LAP.jpg (1280x960, 497K)

B2s dont travel at mach 3 and smash your truck windscreen in the middle of the night

Mutations happen, i wouldn't want a face full of cat herpes. Human/cat herpes sounds unfriendly.

I find it real strange that theres close to no info out there about the D21 like there is the SR71, are they still using it or have they made better versions of it? Also how the hell did they do this in the 80s how did the thing land?

Attached: 37828795445_a9184134ab_b.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

Girl probably already had pussy herpes

after checking wikipedia, this isnt even 80s
>First flight - 22 December 1964
HOW IN THE FUCK?!!

is that a mirage UAV?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_D-21
im reading through it now, shit is strange

It's not complicated. It's a ramjet engine with wings strapped to it

wikipedia says its a drone that follows a preprogrammed flight path, takes pictures, then drops its camera and self-destructs

German stealth fighter Lampyridae, project was canceled after it was revealed to the US in 1987, as rumoured by pressure from the US. Whole thing is a bit shady, my wild guess: the US didnt want the soviets to get knowledge of it and starting to prepare anti stealth stuff, so they told the germans to stop it.

Attached: MBB-Lampyridae-3-500x343.jpg (500x343, 51K)

the x37b is pretty weird, and it spent something like 22 months in space

Attached: spacecraft-x-37b.jpg (696x481, 53K)

Unrelated but whats the deal with refueling suits? Is there fuel splash or something?

>>Concentrated Cat Herpes gets all ovet the girl standing right there who turned it on.
>>It was dripping off her face.

Admit it. People don't let shit like that go forgotten. She got a nickname after that.

What was it?

pussy pus face

Hypergolic fuel. Super not good for you.

>tfw when all your shit is black projected so reddit people think Elon Musk is doing a better job then you.

They aren't there anymore, but you used to be able to see them on Google Maps. Definitely strange craft, from a mission aspect.

Attached: Experimental Aircraft and Spaceplanes at Edwards AFB.png (617x397, 519K)

Hydrazine propellant. Humans don't mix well with it.

It uses Hydrazine fuel, which is extremely toxic. It's possible that some surfaces may be contaminated.

we space corps maybe?

it's so if there is a splash one's not ruined

It may not be the cutting edge of investigative effort, but there is some pretty interesting shit you can find on Google Maps. Fair enough, not a ton of it falls in with "black projects", but some of it is still cool from a technological standpoint.
That being said, if you go look at areas around Edwards AFB and the Nevada National Security Site, there is some pretty strange looking stuff. No real way of knowing what 99% of it is, and personally I believe a lot of it is just training setups that they haven't bothered demolishing, but still.

Attached: Zumwalt Testbed Naval Surface Warfare Center.png (485x246, 235K)

Nice Masonic dubs there
I think they moved all that fun stuff to Israel.

I asked that I'd cease to exist. Yet, here I am.
We're rats to them. Enjoy the show.

got any cool numbers?

what am I reading?

schizophrenia

cringe.jpg

>SLAM
it says on fucking wikipedia that it can be launched from subs. then again goes to show you cant trust submariners. we had a saying about them when i was in the Navy, "100 men go underway, 50 couples come back"

I want to habeeb. I used to live in vegas and would see crazy shit in the distance at night when i was up late. i had a dream about seeing a super black aircraft flying around and it gave me goosebumps. I just want to know what kind of stuff they've made and haven't every revealed. when I read this article:

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/never-seen-photos-of-boeings-1960s-stealth-jet-concept-1732308296

it was like all my hopes confirmed. if they had that in the 60s imagine what they've had since then that they haven't declassified

Plasma weapons?

ok thats full spook, the next logical step is completely silent invisible aircraft

looks like a reaper

member when they released pics of that super secret squirrel blackhawk stealth variant when they took out UBL? that really got me thinking as well.

the pics of the aftermath of it when it crashed i mean

this thing?

Attached: Crashed_zero_dark_thirty_helicopter_large.jpg (801x601, 251K)

now i can understand why rednecks and conspiracy theorists fear the govmin, just look at this, straight out MIB.

yes, but that's from the set of the movie Zero Dark Thirty. Here's what was left of the tail section of the real thing

Attached: 1457007860510308134.jpg (706x442, 164K)

Mind control is already a well established force that is used.

why was it being used, didnt they just doorkick and shoot some random old fag? Not even in a hostile area.

Also where are all the corspe photos?

Attached: Osama-Fake-dead-body-Pic1.png (768x549, 187K)

How did it crash, anyway? Malfunction?
They were operating inna Pakistan without the Pakistani government's knowledge. Wanted to avoid an international incident, maybe?

High level wet work in a country they definitely aren't allowed to operate in. They needed to get to the complex without popping up on radar so the military base down the road didn't warn Osama.

i would use it to avoid a corrupt goverment warning my target that we are coming.

the aircraft entered into an aerodynamic state unique to helicopters where it was impossible to recover from. combination of weather and the environment where they landed, that's the official claim. could have been pilot error, could have been shot down. one day we might find out, who knows.

Well its not the first time those delta boys fucked around without telling Pakistan.

Attached: i-never-realized-that-jaime-legolas-mad-max-the-hulk-3080757.png (500x381, 92K)

It crashed because it was flown by SEALs. Rotos are pretty tricky to fly while wearing flippers.

>pic related
so that's how the americans won the gulf wars.

I just spent half an hour finding the GMaps coordinates of a bunch of cool stuff, but the system thinks it's all spam and I can't be arsed to post them all individually. Instead I'll just put up a few caps of my favorites.
Notably, there's nothing particularly "black". The issue with finding black projects on google maps, of course, being the fact that even if you could find one, odds are you wouldn't know what you were looking at. There's a good chance we've seen the most powerful weapon ever developed sitting out in the middle of the desert, and don't know it because it just looks like a shack or something.

Attached: Various armor at Kofa Firing Range, YPG.png (1677x818, 2.83M)

I've personally witnessed TR3Bs operating above Lake Michigan multiple times

speed, size and sound?
>t. Not working for the soviets I promise

All of these captures and labels are by my, btw. I'm not sure if there's a proper place on the internet that people go to post shit like this, so I just do my own.

Attached: Russian Aircraft at Zhukovskiy Airfield.png (1713x865, 2.84M)

Attached: MOAB Test Site, Eglin AFB.png (763x540, 842K)

Attached: Assembly Bunker, Area 6 NV.png (1329x750, 1.77M)

I have no idea what the hell this is, but it's kinda neat

Attached: Joint Expeditionary Base - USCG Station Little Creek Unknown craft.png (1230x720, 1.04M)

Attached: S-300 NAWS China Lake.png (711x800, 1.24M)

Attached: Missile Silo South of Pine Bluffs WY.png (1135x495, 1.22M)

Attached: Naval Surface Warfare Center Railgun.png (1018x744, 1.58M)

Davis-Monthan AFB has huge boneyard, google maps has really hires images of it.

>TR3B
the ugliest black project i have ever seen,it's a fucking triangle,i bet it was made just to melt tinfoil hat users.

Similarly, Eglin AFB has a lot of storage areas with old American and Soviet equipment, presumably used as range targets.

Attached: Russian Submarines, Rybachiy Nuclear Submarine Base, Russia.png (1345x833, 2.04M)

Attached: X-47A and X-47B at USAF Plant 42.png (659x509, 400K)

This one I think is cool, since you rarely see equipment like this in these views. It just so happens that there is an old, publicly accessible mining museum relatively close to the proving ground.

Attached: JLENS North of Castle Dome.png (763x702, 520K)

No the problem is that the human mind is incapable of handling the vast superiority that is AI. Strokes and other hemorrhages occur almost immediately

so do ou jsut use google maps

Attached: JLENS At Castle Dome.png (727x616, 655K)

why the triangle shape?are we secretly preparing to fight ayys?

Presumably the same JLENS

Attached: JLENS at YPG.png (952x748, 1.5M)

Pretty much. It's not like I do this shit professionally, and never looked into alternatives.

Attached: Preserved Armor at Ft Benning.png (1297x836, 2.17M)

Hmm, I never realized how big the Tu-160 is. I always pictured it as being much smaller than the 95 for some reason.

Does the B-1 compare to the B-52 in a similar fashion?

Imagine how much these pictures would sell for 40 years ago

METAL GEAR SOLID IS REAL!!!!!!

FOXDIE IS REAL
BILL COOPER AND PHIL SCHNEIDER WERE 100% CORRECT

No sound, thought it was a shooting star at first until the trail continued and made a direct 90 degree turn and went towards Michigan. Was very beautiful to be honest. Had to be moving around 8-10k mph at least

I can't fucking believe these faggot janitors did it. If you try to open a similar thread on /x/ all you'll be met with is a deluge of bullshit and flat-earthers.

was a rolling sorta turn or did it just snap and fly in a different direction. Also any idea of altitude.

Came into this thread expecting discussion of hypothetical black site projects and weird future tech.

Instead I got 85% /x/-tier LARPing.

Attached: oq0sOkC.jpg (600x450, 25K)

The triangle shape is only so that it can move through the atmosphere and a better pace. Looked like a comet or shooting star to be honest. the fucking thing was HAULING ASS and did multiple 90 degree turns before going straight towards Michigan. I was in the middle of the lake on a boat at the time. IDENTICAL to this sighting

I hear some aussie threads are being deleted as of late. Mods arent pro 2nd or pro questioning the government.

You're assuming there are no suitable hosts in Europa, viruses are known to make the leap from insects to mammals, such as the Dengue Virus for instance.

looked identical to this. prob 5-10k feet up