Anybody actually use briefcases anymore?

Anybody actually use briefcases anymore?

Attached: IMG_3848.jpg (2664x2076, 872K)

This one has a gun in it...

Attached: IMG_3850.jpg (2886x2821, 1.4M)

But.... the rail and linear comp seems to really trigger Jow Forums for some reason.
That is all.

Attached: IMG_3851.jpg (3628x2242, 1.24M)

Where I store my Glawk. The patrician's choice for firearm storage

Attached: Gentlemen.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Pretty cool user.

Yeah used an ESD, cryo derivative when I ran black boxes. You wouldn't know what was inside it. Fooled bomb dogs when I left fort Lewis with it 2001. Guess what I did for a living

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 127K)

The only thing triggering me is the cockmod and poorly cut foam

>guess what I did for a living
Ran black boxes?

CC permit is for handgun only in this state and there are other legal considerations. It needs to be a pistol.
Foam was left over remnant pieces.
It's also in a "meme" caliber (300aac) because of the 8" barrel though.

You could've picked something besides cockmod

>It's also in a "meme" caliber (300aac) because of the 8" barrel though.
Well duh. I mean, I have no use for 300, but if I wanted an AR pistol that didnt use 9mm Glock mags, I'd build one around 300. As of right now, I have a Glock 19, a 14.5" pinned & welded AR rifle and I'm learning about 9mm AR pistols. Not sure if I feel the need for an AR pistol in a rifle caliber yet.

you harvested and transported organs from the reptilian victims of false flag mass shootings carried out by the government to eradicate and study cabals of disguised extraterrestrials infiltrating the general populace

All while glowing in the dark and defending the United States against Bill Gates nigger cattle herds

Now that's just ridiculous, user.

What is an ESD?

Im drunk but gonna guess: electronic surveillance device.

This, but unironically.

Snake eyes don’t lie.

>Anybody actually use briefcases anymore?
no, tablets, lap tops and smart phones have rendered them as out modded as fax machines and Rolodex's.

>Patrician storage
>Glawk

There's a disconnect here somewhere

>briefcases

Attached: P1200700-730x487_1.jpg (600x400, 107K)

electrostatic discharge, maybe
it's relevant to our cases

You were transporting "aborted" fetuses that were actually extracted alive and placed into portable miniaturized cryogenic hibernation tubes for growing into genetically enhanced supersoldiers at a secret military laboratory.

You also ran deliveries for DoorDash on the side, until you got fired for accidentally giving a chilled fetus in a jar to someone who'd ordered an Orange Julius.

>Anybody actually use briefcases anymore?

Attached: Daily Carry.jpg (748x774, 110K)

>oh, please excuse me while I assemble my shitty AR.

Attached: 1375822632029.gif (450x320, 779K)

>10 rounds of ammunition