"They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they still survived...

"They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his Social Security number on it, in the palm of his hand. When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man’s hand and asking little encouraging snippets like, ‘Aren’t you sorry you bombed babies?’ and, ‘Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?'”

“Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper. She took them all without missing a beat. At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge … and handed him the little pile of notes.

“Three men died from the subsequent beatings. Col. Carrigan was almost number four.

“For years after their release, a group of determined former POWs, including Col. Carrigan, tried to bring Ms. Fonda and others up on charges of treason. I don’t know that they used it, but the charge of ‘Negligent Homicide due to Depraved Indifference’ would also seem appropriate. Her obvious ‘granting of aid and comfort to the enemy’ alone should’ve been sufficient for the treason count. However, to date, Jane Fonda has never been formally charged with anything and continues to enjoy the privileged life of the rich and famous.

“I, personally, think that this is shame on us, the American Citizenry.

“Part of our shortfall is ignorance: Most don’t know such actions ever took place.

“The only addition I might add to these sentiments is to remember the satisfaction of relieving myself into the urinal at some air base or another where ‘zaps’ of Hanoi Jane’s face had been applied.”

Why hasn't this bitch died yet? Can we dox her and expose her address and find a way to fuck this whore badly?

Attached: 220px-Jane_Fonda_Cannes_2015.jpg (220x323, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/jane-fonda-regrets-anti-troop-image-made-huge-mistake-article-1.2083885
snopes.com/fact-check/jane-fonda-pows/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares

People who aren't faux-edgy summerfags or communists.

So? Who gives a shit about what she did. She said sorry later on in life so forget and forgive jesus she isn't a bad person and don't deserve to get doxxed.

I care. And I'm not even american. Fucking bitch clung with the enemy during war time. She fucked over american POWs. Should've hung her by the neck the second she came back.

Edgy faggot. Don't stay up to late or your step dad will beat you again

>literally never happened but that doesn't stop boomers from taking the bait

i have no idea who jane fonda is but this story seems too far fetched to believe. got any newspaper articles about the thing?

>Get three people brutally murdered.
>"Oops, sorry - but it's all good now, right?"
No.

Is there a source for this information? this is the first time I've heard of it

>she isn't a bad person
o i am laffin

Just looked it up, this is some fake chain email tier shit from decades ago, its not fucking real

Attached: annoyedfrog.jpg (251x242, 12K)

meanwhile communist vietnam are america's reluctant buddies now. wheres the outrage there?

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/jane-fonda-regrets-anti-troop-image-made-huge-mistake-article-1.2083885

She said sorry so get the fuck over it you faggots goddamn y'all are pathetic weak crybabies

Not to mention there are still american troops that are still prisoners of war and never got to return to america

>meanwhile communist vietnam are america's reluctant buddies now. wheres the outrage there?
I was outraged at the time, but Bill Clinton didn't care what I thought and normalized relations anyway.

First year in college after leaving navy air wing , wrote a hideous scathing on paper roast of Jane Fonda, including her not worthy of being beaten by a full colostomy bag of a disabled vet. After the class he told me he knew Jane Fonda, and shared the paper with her. Felt dumb as shit

Summerfags are the worst.

But my lie! Go away truth stop trying to put your pants on. Saged

snopes.com/fact-check/jane-fonda-pows/

See fonda jane is not a bad person and the stuff said about her are fake so get over it faggots damn and i doubt you fucks will even dox her or whatever you gaylords do.

It's cool how that website where you used to go to see if the "Mikey likes it!" kid really choked on Pop Rocks and Coke somehow became the final authority on all political and economic knowledge in the western world.

Except they're actually just a cuck and his fat wife, and only drooling morons cite them for anything, ever.

>snopes
>says its false

Thats means its true. Thanks for that evidence.

I wouldn't be surprised if this old monstrous cunt creature dumpster dives behind abortion clinics and sucks the blood out of fetus'.

>snopes
nopes.

I consider snopes authoritative on stories about spiders inside cactuses and tales of that one kid who jerked off with a vacuum cleaner and now has a huge dick

Our society needs an authority pretty badly, but i don't think snopes is up to the task.

Hanoi Jane. A fucking commie.

Get over it grandpa

Get fucked summer.

can't for wait for two months to go by
and you little underage faggots go back to school

Attached: yukaritired.jpg (407x617, 27K)

fuck wrong user
meant this fag