Brought my CCW game to the next level

Tucking my undershirt into my boxers. Holy shit what a revelation!

Attached: A39B5322-DB97-4ECD-9EFF-92B4961B8BD7.jpg (700x541, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eil4PB6vlw0
youtube.com/watch?v=OO2ROJ6pr2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alright this sounds stupid but I kind of felt the same way when I started tucking my undershirt into my boxers too.
Also that's not a picture of an undershirt, that looks like you found that picture on some kind of gay fetish website for jockstraps.

under gear dot com you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=eil4PB6vlw0

I figured this out, too, but wish some told me years ago.

Go on...

Is this like a crazy thing or was I supposed to be doing this my entire life?

Attached: 3DEAF204-6665-435B-8A43-5A99E0B0B23B.gif (200x200, 494K)

>wanting low sperm count
Welp, better luck next life.

Are you retarded?

Keeping your balls cold is key to high sperm. Nuts are not meant to be hot. More layers = more trapped heat and sweat.

Attached: womanDriver.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

No shit, now explain what fucking difference there is between an undershirt tucked in or over your boxers

I don't want my undershirt inside my underwear and I'm not going to do it.

Worried you’ll get skid marks on your undershirt?

Part of it.

>Keeping your balls cold is key to high sperm

that is literally the opposite of how that works. why else do your nuts try their hardest to stay warm at all times?

but they dont faggot. its why they hang from the body, to be warm but not as warm as the body. too warm means sperms die, and if youre a man that is fat and sits a lot you will be infertile most of the time

Fucking hindu

>2018
>still wearing boxers

Probs goes swell with your velcro shoes and puka shell necklace

Spotted the soiboi who wears panties

>he doesn't wear frilly panties

I go commando!

youtube.com/watch?v=OO2ROJ6pr2w

Attached: DSDjPF7VAAEf9GR.jpg (600x647, 47K)

They do their best, they do what they can
They get them ready for Vietnam
From old Hanoi to East Berlin
Commando, involved again
First rule is "the laws of Germany"
Second rule is "be nice to mommy"
Third rule is "don't talk to Commies"
Fourth rule is "eat kosher salamis"
From old Hanoi to East Berlin
Commando, involved again
First rule is "the laws of Germany"
Second rule is "be nice to mommy"
Third rule is "don't talk to Commies"
Fourth rule is "eat kosher salamis"

Attached: 69f.png (664x600, 633K)

No really it's counter-intuitive to tuck the under shirt in there. I thought about it a few times and always just belted up and got on with the day. I thought fuck it, why not try it once. Started doing it a few times. Works pretty good. It doesn't make any sense because when you're getting undressed or something first thing you're going to yank off is the shirts. Especially if you're trying to get comfortable with a girl or make her uncomfortable.

Not that I do it all the time. I wouldn't recommend it going into the woods or anything because when you get that ball sweat rolling around it sort of tickles and you start to wonder if it's a tick. I kind of feel like a tick would have an easier time crawling down the under shirt into the waist band that way. Day on the town or if I wanna carry my gun IWB I'd probably do it.

Some people probably have never had any ticks on them, but once you hear check for ticks and pull off a layer or two and find them that feeling gets ingrained in your brain and makes you paranoid if you feel anything similar. If you feel that on your balls it takes a lot to not go ape shit over it.

Attached: 1519200303725.jpg (640x679, 102K)

Synthetic material boxer briefs will:
>Give good support
>Help prevent crotch rubbing on long hot hikes
>Do a great job of staying dry
Everything else is inferior.

Superior undies for the superior man.

Attached: IMG_3854.png (245x440, 185K)

Synthetics lower your sperm count and might give you a rash. Stick with organic cotton or better yet no underwear at all.

The nuts are 3 degrees hotter you stupid piece of shit.

Synthetics can give a pretty wicked rash. I've had that problem before. You just got to learn how to tuck them right, pulling them on doesn't work unless you take them off in a hour or two. You pretty much need to give yourself a wedgey in some spots. I use to wear boxers all the time to air out my balls so they don't over heat. Figuring out how to use other stuff was kind of problematic for a while.

Does anyone produce some sort of tactical onsie?

Attached: il_fullxfull.731515685_ktqr.jpg (1122x1500, 190K)

Honestly while I'm bitching about ticks I swear that's the worse thing you could possibly do. Until you see a real tick infestation and people huddling up and freaking out about it in a confined space and start pealing the things out of you on spots you missed. That shit sounds like a horrible idea. It's probably what I would tell a female to wear for swim wear at the VERY least. Leeches just don't act the same.

Figuring out how to wear underwear is difficult?

Are y'all wearing poorly sized boxers or something?

I wear those new everlight boxer briefs, pull them on, and I'm done

Not hating, just don't understand

Oh god user what the fuck are you talking about

It can be. When I was growing up women usually pick out the stuff so it can be a major size fitting issue between fits and doesn't. Now that I started trying to conceal a pistol fits and doesn't is completely different. Especially if I'm tucking in clothes or trying to hide something.
Parasites cause a feeling of universal revulsion. If you find one of them some people will just lose their shit. Sometimes you find a bunch of them and they do what they do and you can't catch all of them at once if you get covered in them. I really don't think people understand that till it starts happening. When you pull off ticks and stuff if you fuck it up you got decaying matter stuck under your skin festering. That sort of revulsion carries over on other parasites. A leech or something is just funny since you can laugh it off and throw it on a lure. Sometimes you get these weird fucking ones that don't look like others though. Most leeches look black. I've picked off some really weird looking ones with stripes on their segments, definitely not the kind of thing local fishermen use as bait.

Where the fuck do you get tick infestations from onsies?

I thought I had a pimple on my eyebrow one night innawoods, waking up from a drunken stupor mind you, so I reached up in the dark and squeezed it. It popped, and the entirety of the right side of my head got immediately wet and warm. Turns out it was an engorged tick and I looked like I had been in a bar fight. Stuck a match to the body to get the head out, but forgot that you're supposed to blow it out first, so I burned a good portion of my eyebrow off and most of my lashes.

That was a fun trip. Ticks suck.

Attached: img_pantsu_umbrella_001[1].jpg (1599x1197, 128K)