Take that fucking jacket off civilian! My brothers died wearing that uniform!

>Take that fucking jacket off civilian! My brothers died wearing that uniform!

How does Jow Forums respond?

Attached: IMG_0259.jpg (534x681, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/bw-desert-service-shirt-tropentarn-surplus/881
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I did too.

>2nd tanks
>2000-2008
>Fuck off and calm down you autistic sperg

my dads area 51 spec ops

Who is going to make me? All I see is a one legged faggot and a service dog.

Easy. Tell them to fuck off.

"Shame you didn't join them to Valhalla"

Ahh yes the Stussy - Supreme Conflict

My favorite is when a brand new fuckin boot goes and spews this kind of bullshit.

If the state you served thought that was a concern, they wouldn’t have sold it off as surplus to recoup a few bucks worth of its costs. Don’t like it? Complain to them.

I always wear my dad's woodland camo field jacket from when he was in in the 80s and people always ask me if I'm in the military, often while I'm fat with long hair
In a 20 year old camo pattern.
Are these people just ignorant or is it a stolen valor test?

your brother died for nothing

the US has never seriously been threatened since ww2

He should’ve gotten good.

>My brothers died in that uniform!
Oh well no wonder there’s all these fucking bullets holes, I just thought this was made in Chicago

>I wish it was you

Huh, weird. I should be more careful digging up unmarked graves.

since 1812*

It’s actually the French variant of woodland

>it was my father's BDU, and he isn't dead yet. Shove it

Does this really happen in America?

"No"

>wrong kid died

Start speaking in fake arabic

Ignorant. I've worn individual pieces of foreign milsurp (German tropentarn desert field shirt) with civilian clothing before, and I've had people ask me if I'm US military.

Israeli mutual funds thank you for your brother's service.

I wore this blouse six years in the Civil Air Patrol boy. We lost alot of good boys to injuries on long hikes and horny senior members that were a little too happy to have you stay in thier tent. Now watch your mouth or I am gonna make it taste like your own prolapsed asshole.

>ignore him
>walk off

so people are just plain fucking dumb, way past the point of ignorance. Im a hispanic dude and like wearing flecktarn and tropentarn occasionally, I had a fud boomer come up to me and tell me "we stomped their asses in ww2" then asked me why I was wearing a "nazi army jacket", I laughed assuming it was a joke but he was dead serious, I didnt know how to respond, so I gave him a heil hitler salute and walked away.

Look up "Stolen valor" videos on youtube You'll see shit like it

i buy him a monster energy drink and let him look at my 1911 collection

Attached: 1523238795679.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Fuck you, faggot. What are you gonna do?

>tropentarn

you dont have to go back

Where'd you get it from? how much? Is it autistic? Been wanting some badly.

>yeah run away faggot, you are just a pussy boy that's why you need to look like a real soldier to feel good about yourself

how do you respond?

varusteleka.com/en/product/bw-desert-service-shirt-tropentarn-surplus/881

also got the parka, breddy gud, imo it looks good with a dark clothing contrast, black or dark jeans and dark color tshirt under.

your brothers are my brothers you fucking candyass roodypoo.

newfag

What?

B A S E D, everyone is always talking about "le based black man" but we forget about the based Jow Forumsaballeros out there, I'll check out some of that Tropentarn.

Okay; And?

Ha! Lame, my dad works at Nintendo.

I was wearing some old Finnish surplus jacket while studying in Minnesota and people came to me crying about stolen valor. Told them that it is my dad's old jacket from 1990's and that I served 2012-2013

the guy I bought it from really did a good job of washing the blood out for me then.

Blast him with piss.

Decent amount of actual oldfags in this thread. Pleasantly surprised.

You are engaging a child in a battle of wit. Even if you point out that he is similarly only calling you out to feel good about himself the conversation will descend to protracted am not/ are too bickering. Why try to fruitlessly get the last word in against some literally who over basically nothing?
May as well have said
>u mad

kek

>My brothers died wearing that uniform!

Did your mother sell it to me then?

I always forget that's a real brand that exists

Attached: stussy.jpg (1400x902, 445K)

“THAT’S MY PURSE! I DON’T KNOW YOU!”

>American scallywags receive the privilege of sailing to war against Bonny under the Royal standard
>a threat

There you go looking gift horses in the mouth, mate.

Square up. Lock eyes. Commence masturbation.

>not finishing with jabronie

Attached: 9370738B-E036-47C6-AD5F-83B150F72280.jpg (480x295, 21K)

Must've caught it in the head.

Then do something faggot

Underrated comment

Where do you think I got this jacket?
>points at center mass hole”

since 1776*

Cause we’re just that good.

Dad we talked about this

cringe, don't ever try to diss somebody ever again

They are stolen valor testing you because of how shit you look.

I wear a German surplus jacket sometimes. Comfy as fucj.

agreed desu, the parka makes a nice blanket too

I dont believe you, you dont look like you served a day in your life

Tfw I’ve been told that wearing mossy oak hunting camo

Attached: A5D98A61-2A9F-4F14-815A-0822CC291F01.jpg (418x446, 43K)

Kek, that movie was underrated as fuck.
>I've halved myself!

>Sir/Madam are you ok?
>Do you want me to call someone?

tag says made in china?

Attached: oo7 060.jpg (317x699, 188K)

"Let me know when you get a real job, welfare queen."

i never understood how people could say that being a soldier was not doing a real job and basically being on welfare

well it is true

Because they literally do nothing and spend their money on alcohol and tobacco

So do I and I'm not on welfare or in the military

Attached: 1516350018841.jpg (864x722, 77K)

A real job is one where you offer a good or service which people voluntarily compensate you for, soldiers are paid out of the pockets of taxpayers without their consent for at best doing nothing, at worst actively making the world a worse place.

>wanna join 'em?!

I pretty consistently get that from my “my other car is a warthog” plate surrounding thingy. Motherfucker do I look old enough to be an ex-A10 pilot at 24?

But I am your brother, John

>Too bad it wasn't you

Fuck off

Thats it. Tell em to fuck off and avoid getting into a bigger fight in public because knowing me its probably 4 in the damn morning, im tripping fucking acid trying to get some chips at walmart and goddamnit i just want my chips

I do the same thing for when my kids are having a tantrum, that's ignore them and not give them any attention.

To be fair a lot of the guys in stolen valor videos are in full uniforms with medals and everything trying to get a free coffee from starbucks, not just some dude with a surplus jacket

Underrated.

Attached: 1529799845112.jpg (750x528, 62K)

Fuck off kiddo. I served in this uniform. What have YOU done for this country?

They did a great job getting the stains out.

Sir this jacket is from Switzerland. No one has died in one of these.

Keep walking to wherever I was going. If he instigates physical contact then tell him to fuck off. Proceed from there as necessary

No one from the military will think you are in the military for wearing that camo jacket stop being an autistic sperg

Ever heard of a hypothetical?

>brainlet

what are reserves

Attached: 96756ac7-68c9-4778-8117-6dd8934253ae..png (680x680, 369K)

>takes off jacket to reveal full body camo tattoo

ADMIT DEFEAT

I just karate chop them into the sun.

Well they must have been shitty soldiers since they got themselves killed.

Most of the STOLEN VALOR vids Ive watched are old or mentally ill people being verbally abused by people who sound 18-25

>wearing camo jackets in the first place

you look like a dork and no one thinks your rhodie/flektarn jacket is cool.

but it's comfy

>Hike around wearing heavy shit for a couple years
>benefits for life
>not a welfare queen

>b-b-but I plinked at shitskins on the other side of the world to protect your freedums!

MY BROTHERS DIED playing call of duty on a base in germany IN THAT UNIFORM

That is the whole point of Stolen Valor - giving assholes an opportunity to do a "righteous" rant. It isn't the veterans who do this shit. It is soccermoms and hipsterbois and rednecks looking for someone they can shit on.

I live in a nasty little town. Once a guy went to a party with a tee with a crocodile on badge, and they demanded he rip the badge off or leave.

People aren't sane. My main defense personally is to wear a look that says 'I am going to skin you and wear you as a hat'. It still isn't enough to scare off the rats stopping me in the street wanting to me to sign for shit or buy crap. What does a guy have to wear in order to be left the fuck alone?

>My main defense personally is to wear a look that says 'I am going to skin you and wear you as a hat'.

oh man im glad im not this autistic.