If you could pick between Idaho, Montana and Wyoming, where would you live and why?

If you could pick between Idaho, Montana and Wyoming, where would you live and why?

Attached: 1501712450957.jpg (1024x771, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/wyoming-gun-laws/
gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/washington-gun-laws/#wa-laws2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wyoming
>Guns
>Beautiful Land
>Nobody to bother me

Wyoming.

Because its not fucking montanna, and i dont really know about idaho.

But wyoming is pretty goddamn free. You could do almost anything you want to out there

Wyoming if I were rich.
Idaho just to be left the fuck alone
Montana why is this on the list?

Montana, Wyoming is too windy

because far cry 5 thats why

What do you think about this?
>Enforcing criminal protection zones

Attached: 1525493747681.png (645x304, 37K)

They're all on a volcano

Having lived in Wyoming, I'm biased to say that they're the best. Absolutely gorgeous if you head out west. Summers are mild, but winters are pretty brutal. I hope you like snow and wind. Other than that, friendly people, decent taxes other than property taxes, lots of BLM land to have fun on, and the most pro gun state in the Union

idaho, because I currently live there.
You can basically have any animal you want, the ones such as tiger, lino and other dangerous game can be gotten with a permit. The hunting is amazing, lots of nat forest. Boise is kinda hipsters everywhere, lower idaho is kinda gay too alot of minorities and the biome shifts from forest to desert.
Overall I just love Idaho and everyone ive met has been pro 2a

Attached: 1520097655789.png (450x299, 228K)

This is exactly what I want as a law abiding citizen.

Is there a city in the stove pipe youd reccomend then?

>city
get a load of this onions

TOWN then motherfucker

I would say 20-30min outside like elkcity, boise, not Jerome. Favorite town I went to was near pocatello for a hunting class. Place felt small town but was big enough to have assortment of good selection of storesbut still felt very friendly cant remember name of it though

Idaho is full, fuck off.

Time to purge the fucking Cali refugees and hipsters from the Treasure Valley.

>Lower Idaho gay
Moscow shitter detected
For real though the North does have some really nice places

dude theres nothing but brush and tumble weeds. SouthWest Idaho is the big gay.

>Cali refugees
May God help you.

As a kalifornian, I can confirm this.This place is a draconian shithole. I can't own anything fun and have it be an EDC.

I live in Colorado and have only been to Wyoming of those 3, and I thought it was absolutely beautiful. Laramie and Rock Springs seemed like neat little towns. My co worker and I drove through right after a bad winter storm and we must have seen 100 18 wheelers tipped over on the side of I-80.

OP before you start making life choices on moving to an area youve probably never been before, you should visit the area and explore what it has to offer. If you just point at a random spot on the us and say I wanna live here because I heard nice things youll be disappointed and out alot of money. Just go visit those states they have alot ofoutdoor activities as well as city.

that map has some really sad accomplishments

Oh ofcourse Id go visit first. I plan to do 2 weeks to a month in wyoming and idaho.

Leaf welder here.
How likely is it that I can manage to move to this region? Sounds just like my kind of place.

Attached: 1523172034983.png (1210x1210, 219K)

Maine

Montana, it's bigger and has almost the same population density as Wyoming and I passed through there on a trip to Canada with my mom when I was a kid. My grandfather was born in Idaho and it's really nice as well, I haven't been to Wyoming yet but I've been through northern Colorado and the western side of the Rockies and if it's anything like that I'd definitely move there if I had a choice, either that or western Montana. I'm a southwest fag so all three are great to me, and I honestly would not want to live anywhere that does not have high mountains not Appalachian level mountains, the Rockies and Colorado plateau level mountains.

>tfw no qt3.14 burger grill (or guy) to marry and move to idaho with and shoot innawoods and snuggle innawintah

i just want to be a US citizen and have some human contact, pls.

Attached: 1517676116729.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Montana because I do.

>must notify officer
ayyy some common sense. Why tell some dumb 19 year old that I have a gun and he freaks out and shoots me. If i was intending to shoot a cop i wouldnt tell them anyway....

Attached: 1521031969678.jpg (982x980, 202K)

>Oklahoma
>best license plate

Wow.
WOW. That's the best they could come up with?

What site?

How the fuck does New Jersey have the lowest suicide rate? Did they mean to type the highest instead?

gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/wyoming-gun-laws/

i thought the same thing

>cali
>safest for workers

Attached: asdasdasdasdasd.jpg (194x259, 7K)

>Kentucky
>Best Armed

yeah right, fuck off with that shit

and Missouri
>Political Bellwether
my fucking ass too, that trashy state has been shifting red for fucking years

They make it 'look like an accident'

Thanks for your contribution buddy

You guys do know Wyoming is the new Texas right? Its where all the "free thinking, nature loving" Californians go

BzzT.. He moved to Wyoming.

Blow It

Attached: -QN7xZSOxwS8Mi7kA4UxaACZBzvNEkKIMCd_aOyUpmE.png (1000x581, 643K)

Would accept a trap?
I live in southern Idaho if that matters

Fuck off montana is full.

Attached: 20180101_140912.jpg (2880x2160, 2.13M)

We have threads like this all the time, and now my question really is: what state AREN'T Californians and Bostonians ruining?

North Dakota and Wisconsin

Too many to list, dude

Almost everyone who doesn't live in the Western half or Texas is safe from Californians

They aren't moving to Indiana or West Virginia, that's for damn sure

No it's not, it's Idaho. Am Calfag, can confirm. For the first time in it's history, Idaho is now a relevant housing market on the up and coming. Wyoming comes later.

>North Dakota and Wisconsin
no. these places are terrible. do not go there. you will not like it. there are no jobs. there are no places to live. you will be killed by arctic winter or scalped by indians.
go to colorado

Attached: 1430405705299.gif (125x125, 30K)

Go to Wisconsin and ND, don't listen to this user.

California

You don't need to get like that for Wisconsin, user

Wisconsin is bleeding people every year, the state is losing more people than it gets

As the US population continues to shift further south, states too northern and cold will continue to lose people

>sunniest.
Thats the fucking problem, not something to be proud of.

See, you say that, but after hearing John Denver, I think I could belong to a land I've never been to.

Have you been to WV? The mountains are pretty but basically everything including the Capitol looked run down

Dude, seriously, no one from California (or Mass) is moving to places like West Virginia or Kentucky

Those places are so bad that not even black people want to live there

how about the very south east tip of Montana, get the nest of all those states in one!

Attached: constitutionfreezonemap.png (702x523, 478K)

Northern New England is god tier

Utah vs Nevada vs New Mexico vs Arizona vs Oregon vs Washington vs North Carolina vs Florida vs Georgia vs Texas?

It's hard. If you're just looking to move, a resident visa is possible and maybe an H-2A by getting a farmer to hire you as a seasonal welder, but you're asking a forum of weapons nerds and furfags for advice on getting a visa in America.

Idaho or Montana. Idaho is much like conservative, all-white Washington. Never been to Montana but I've heard the job market is a little rough.
Wyoming is WAYYY too windy. I don't know how you guys shoot anything.

>look at Washington
>stretches literally across half the state
>literally over the cascades
Yeah real accurate

>Montana
>Native American Political Empowerment
Lmao. Someone's never driven through Browning.

>NJ
>lowest suicide rate
Well when you've outlawed everything you could harm yourself with

In this order:

Texas
Arizona
Nevada
Georgia
Utah
Florida
North Carolina
Oregon
Washington
New Mexico

Attached: 1521041601366.png (584x575, 491K)

>Texas
>The state known for people on Jow Forums bitching about the lack of public land to shoot on

it intersects with rivers the ocean and canada!

Attached: 19-50.jpg (600x400, 41K)

>stein

Spaniard, looking pretty seriously into moving to Boise, What are my chances and do you have any advice for me?

Wyoming because of comfy times watching college football

Best way to get into America, legally, is to marry an American or get sponsored by a company for a job

Yup, I looked into it, but the question is, do I have any realistic chances to get sponsored by an american company? I mean I'm qualified, have diverse working experience and language skills, but i'm no engineer either so That scares me a bit.

Would accept a masculine aussie guy?
>Would accept a trap?
yesyes. For me it's more the personality that counts. Guys / Girls / Trans all tickle my pickle. Looks don't matter aslong as they aren't a hambeast or look like Chrischan.

Attached: 23BA9A69D71175265936744628224_3833a4ab8e7.1.5.17697906486698574723.mp4.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Neavada becasue hookers

Staying in oregon
i just need to get out of portland someday
maybe move out to the high desert area

>Idaho
When are we gonna bump into each other?

So in other words you're just as fucked up as he is.

I'll stay where I'm at, but I'm hitting Wyo and MT in July

Attached: 984rTkL[1].jpg (640x480, 47K)

>Purge the cali refugees
Y E S

Y E S

>Montana
Clear lakes and mountains

like this?

Attached: CmUA4P7[1].jpg (640x480, 76K)

Idaho. Very conservative. Southern I daho is also really nice. Nampa, is cheap and beautiful. Plus most here support the second amendment. Boise is a nice urban place, too though.

Yeh that and Utah

>Kentucky
>Best Armed

Yes and no. Pretty much everyone has a gun, just a lot of them own pretty shitty guns.

Half of Montana is nice and the other half has nothing in it. When I drive through there I always set cruise control at 95 because I've never seen a cop there.

Rexburg ID reporting in. My town is basically one giant right wing Christian militia.

>So in other words you're just as fucked up as he is.
pretty much, deal with it tripfag. I don't go in for the whole LGBT+ agenda but people should be able to do whatever the fuck they wan't without interference or discrimination from the government or private parties.

Attached: 1524798605792.jpg (640x480, 165K)

I'm just fine in West by God Virginia.
>Guns
>Nature
>Minimal Asshole Presence
>Low Violent Crime Rates

>Wyoming is WAYYY too windy
because SD sucks and Utah blows

Why did they draw a 250 mile buffer on a map about a 100 mile buffer?

>Montana: fuck
>Wyoming: marry
>Idaho: kill

because it was drawn by a certain (((group)))

Who, geographic illiterates? That doesn't it narrow it down a lot.

newfag pls go. the map was drawn by (((them)))

This is correct

Giant ants?

Attached: THEM.jpg (1041x1500, 334K)

gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/washington-gun-laws/#wa-laws2
WA STATE BEST STATE NIGGAZ,

there is ̕n̞͢ͅo ̣͍̜͔e̻ͅs̹̜̤͙̞c̠̟͓̮ap̠̰͈̖̝͇e̱͖̘̖͓̭

Attached: 1508358350125.jpg (1024x648, 69K)

((Globalists))

all Gay Arrrs, huh? Shame. Somebody should get them some class.