Have you ever played?

Have you ever played?

Attached: 14151512.jpg (289x174, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oM09ZgY2qPM?t=2m36s
youtu.be/TRh7YvDawMg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1279682/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont put the gun up to mt head, but ive spun a revolver and closed it and then peeked to see if I would have died many times. And I would have died many times.

I did once but it was against my picture on the wall
He lost and l had to patch a hole in the wall

Yes, but it was an auto, and I won.

Thats how the polish play russian roulette.

yes double barrel shotgun one barrel loaded

Did once with Deedee Mao, that girl was crazy.

Yes, you can sort of play it with a Mosin if you're blindfolded and have a clip with 4 dud rounds and 1 live round to load into it. Did it 3 times before losing my nerve and deciding not to become an hero by my own hand.

i we once played it at a party, but only with blanks.
someone mother stopped us, because she did not want the gun to go off indoor and spook the cat

If you fire a blank against your head it will still kill you, no?

It will probably fuck you up and give you some nasty burns but it might not kill you.

no, its just a blank.
you know, because it did not have bullet

Yes it will

there are actual cases of people dying because of this because blanks have a piece of cardboard in front of the powder which can be lethal at point blank range due to the acceleration the cardboard piece experiences.

No but the closest I will do that with is a spent casing.

but i have seen the round before loading and it had no lead bullet or cardboard bullet
so we were safe doing it

and there was no real ammo present that could be mixed up

Go ask Brandon lee

It would be very painful

i did with a few army buds of mine.
5 snap caps and a primed case without bullet or powder.

4 u

he's a big guy

He died from a squib load, which was then fired with a blank.

He died because they were using the revolver to shoot real ammo and had a single squib lodge in the bore before shooting a blank.

Attached: F4U.jpg (540x397, 29K)

youtu.be/oM09ZgY2qPM?t=2m36s

Blanks will still maim or kill you at close range. You're all fucking retarded if you seriously think playing Russian roulette with a blank is safe.

I played with one of these with my neighbor when we were kids.

Attached: 21C6A632-A720-4503-8A4D-525C3C4E36CF.jpg (300x300, 44K)

More then likly yes, at the vary least you are gonna get injured badly. Even with no projectile of any sorte leaving the gun the blast/presure wave will fuck you up. Had blanks go off near my head and it is not fun.

it can make you go braindead

Don't become a fucking statistic spouted by gun grabbers.

I've played one round every morning when I wake up; it puts the whole day into perspective and adda a little pep to my step.
>t. world champion of russian roulette

kek

Yeah then the cops came and took me away then took my revolver.

was the round live or a dud

Always a live round; otherwise: it doesn't count.

This is bait, right? R-right..?

Attached: MFW3.jpg (299x273, 54K)

I don't point a gun at something unless I intend to destroy it. And I'm not suicidal so no

Fuck no but a guy who was a couple grades ahead of me while I was in high school and lived a few houses down from me did with his friends and blew his brains out

Neighborhood was barricaded off by cops the entire day

Sure, but we used a .22 blank and pointed it towards the floor (away from our heads), cause we weren't retarded.

Every holiday for the last 2 years.

Brandon Lee wasn't killed by a blank, he was killed by being fucking shot.

you'll love it

No, but I loaded a Sig and put it to my head to get my dad to stop cheating on my mom and to get my mom to give him a second chance. I still have no fucking clue how that worked.

Yes it will. The blast pressure is enough to punch a hole through your skull if it’s close enough

Attached: 9-KPW9--zcXYUkclYwuGwqNCpyODo1sHCUjONsq7MzQ.jpg (900x660, 81K)

chances are if he thinks that a blank wont fuck his day he already is

You're a fucking retard. This Darwin Award escaped you, but I'm sure you will earn it soon.

I think it has more to do with hot rapid escaping gases movng at the speed of sound in a highly concentrated area rather than the cardboard.

Yes, three times. Lucky I'm still here, I guess.

youtu.be/TRh7YvDawMg

Couldnt find this exact scene in english or even english subs without cringy weaboo shit in the video too. But this is why you shouldn't play russian roulette

Attached: 1507427062489.jpg (300x269, 22K)

To be fair, if the round were live, the survival rate for a whole year would be about 1 in 100 billion billion billion.
A dud is literally the only way he could make it through that.

Yes. The hot, extremely high pressure gas would be enough to blow through skin and very likely thin bone. You'd basically end up with a cross between some horrific kind of high pressure injection injury and multiple gas embolisms. If it didn't kill you outright you would be in some overwhelmingly powerful pain and if you survived you'd probably end up permanently disfigured.

Google high pressure injection wounds.

Yes but it was during a darker part of my life. Not once in the many times i played did i lose. Unfortunately that luck didn't translate anywhere else.

Attached: 0067_HTTP7Xd.png (1200x1200, 105K)

All the time, with this

Attached: 81nR1518g9L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 22K)

You guys where fucking up the firing pin

Attached: 1402428269861.jpg (620x387, 42K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1279682/

No. Didn't when I was suicidal because why take a chance? Either do it or don't. Didn't now that I'm not suicidal because I don't want to die.

He was killed because he knew about Kennedy retads

One time a bunchf of us got drunk and played this by pointing the gun at the person next to us head. We feel verry russian.

Notice how I said "might not". Which means I think it damn well can kill you, just that it's not as high a chance as when there is a bullet.