Hi Jow Forums, main board is Jow Forums and im from Turkey...

Hi Jow Forums, main board is Jow Forums and im from Turkey. Erdogan just won again in elections probably because of corruption. And some people say civil war is close. Last night a lot of people shot into the air using pistols. I have a semi-auto rifle with about 150 bullets. What should i do?

Attached: rte tavuk.jpg (330x360, 18K)

go into the mountains

Attached: 1528903120567.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Gather weapons and ammo
>t.saving private ryan

Become Zap, remover of roaches

what dis?
was that some sneaky ambush shit ?

float on a door till you make it to italy or france

1) Keep us apprised of what's going on in your area, with pics if possible.

2) Download as many military manuals as you can and glean from them whatever is applicable to your situation.

3) Have an escape plan.

Good luck. It's been unfun to watch you slide into the same hole Ataturk dug you out of.

Gather fire starting materials gasoline ect prepare to set govt buildings on fire prefer ones away from protestors and police

Turk troops didnt change up their patrol pattern because they are rarted so all the kurds had to do was sit and wait. Shits nasty.

I dont expect much. Maybe another totally legit """"coup"""".

>hey guys im virgin cockroach robot
>gib guns
man you are something special

based on stories i've read from people who have lived through and survived long term periods of civil unrest in less develped countries, a key to survival is a network of like minded neighborhood friends to share, barter and trade with. and to share security, guard responsibilities
the more people you know and can barter, trade with and assist each other in various ways, the better

Have a good relationship with your neighbors and your neighborhood at large so that you can support each other. Have a good stock of water or at least water filters as well as food and the means to grow more. Learn some skills like sewing or first aid.

Surrender Constantinople to the Greeks

then i will be shot because army will think im a kurd

secure a good stockpile of food, water. and a means of making fire and sanitizing things
if its not too late, stock up on basic essentials as much as you can. try to be prepared for if you lose power, water, phone and the ability to go buy what you need at the store
good luck op.

i live in one of the most "calm" areas of turkey. The problem with my area is half of the people are extreme right wing and the other half is extreme left wing. I don't think a civil war will start here but if it happens there will be a lot of blood.

My rifle atm is Ranger Bullpup. It's cheap but gets the job done. Main problem is it doesnt shoot regular bullets it shoots autistic 36 calibre cartridges.

Attached: 36 kalibre.jpg (950x454, 136K)

I thought he had more supporters than enemies. Anyways it’s a shame that your military has been gutted, they seem to have historically enforced moderation. Although, maybe it shouldn’t be a surprise that politicians adapted to the routine coups.

>What should i do?
Buy a scope
Aim for his head
Enjoy new elections

or maybe he won because he was the most popular candidate?

Guess you're an urbanite, and can't comprehend how people would vote for him, right?

he's a fucking islamist supported by theMuslim Brotherhood, people who vote for him are retarded islamist.

If your normal board is Jow Forums you probably shouldn't have a gun and anymore than 1 round of ammo.

You are a western turk right?
If you dont want your country to be taken over by islamist country bumpkins you need to have more kids.
All your effort will be for nothing if they outnumber you.

>unironically defending a corrupt authoritarian
I bet you think Duterte is "so baste XD" too huh?

Sorry but this election wasn't like Trump vs Hillary 2016. This was bigger than that. Also please check US Dollars to Turkish Liras once every two weeks, you will see what i'm talking about.

>what do?
Get more bullets
Get more water
Get more food
Get more medical equipmemt
Get more bleach
Get more trashbags

Also that's 38 gauge, it's a shotgun shell, not a rifle round. Get buck shot and slugs, birdshot will be entirely useless unless you plan on hunting.

Make sure you wash your hands and don't shit where you eat (literally) Sanitation will be your biggest problem, not people or anything else.

36 gauge my bad

first post biji post

this is my rifle. Looks like i will have to buy a shotgun advice?

Attached: ranger bullpup.jpg (1024x365, 74K)

Unironically: Build A Wall
around your neighborhood.
Leave the roads open for now, but throw up some portable roadblocks that can be moved into place within a couple minutes notice.
More ammo
More food
More water
More medical supplies
Organize neighborhood militia, give everyone portable radios

>give everyone portable radios
won't i look like a paranoiac maniac?

You need more ammo.

If they aren't intersted in their community, they dont get help if/ when they need it.

Sounds like the runup to the Spanish Civil War.

This.

remember these words and be nice to kurds

Attached: untitled.png (328x154, 47K)

Get a KSG and prepare to remove

Attached: 121230980219812.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Go back to R*ddit.

JOIN THE KURDS AND FIGHT FOR FREEDOM. BIJI SEROK APO. DEATH TO ALL FASCIST FUCKS

It's probably not a bad idea to start hanging out with kurds, user.

Die, gross towelhead.

Lay low, find like minded neighbors, acquire more ammo. It seems you're in a weird spot where the only thing keeping muslims from turning Turkey into a theocracy is your shithead president.

Give back Constantinople you roach.

learn from the past

>protip: buy at least 1850 more rounds of ammo and have at least 1000 cigarette lighters/100L of alcohol on hand for barter

Attached: 1528820776115.jpg (1504x2964, 1.6M)

A gun is a gun. As long as you have ammo, it *will* kill. Just make sure you know how to use it, as well as the difference between cover and concealment.

Pretty much. Lost of the Sunni Muslims from other shitholes look up to Erdogan with immense respect. They see him as taking on the west, Iran(shias) and Israel all at once so they have championed him. He is truly trash

Where in Turkey are you from?

>or maybe he won because he was the most popular candidate?
Haha you can't be serious, can you? Do you honestly believe any politician in a genuine election has ever had the voting support of 97% of voters?

First, get off Jow Forums, shit is pathetic. What you're going to want to do though is get a bunch more bullets for your rifle, like 400 minimum probably. I don't know about turkey's laws or situation, so if getting bullets for your rifle isn't doable, get a handgun with a bunch of bullets if possible. You also should start looking at ways to gtfo of there. Lots of European countries accept tons of refugees, look into ways to get there and get into the country. Remember that you need to get out if shtf, don't try and stay for any reason. Also what Phil said.

Get more ammo. If something kicks off, shoot whoever you don't like that has better equipment than you. The Afghans fought the soviets somewhat successfully starting off with Enfields by using them to get AKs

And bigger fuller coverage tarps.

Emigrate. Civil war or not, your country is probably about to go thoroughly to shit as Sultan Goatfucker takes the place form having a corrupt system, to corruption being the system.