Imagine the ATF storm his house and attacked him then arrested him for owning a machine gun and they went and destroy...

Imagine the ATF storm his house and attacked him then arrested him for owning a machine gun and they went and destroy all his guns while he is stuck in federal prison. You fucks still wont do a goddamn thing for your second amendment or do anything at all except cry to your senators who don't give a fuck. I hate you all for not doing anything and to make matters worse you and everyone else in the United States would not do anything when the patriots in the past actually did something which was actually stood up against the fucking british empire when all they had was fucking muskets.

Attached: 1529940581275-1.jpg (750x911, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Imagine the ATF storm his house

Dead ATF.

Deja Vu. Saged

Jane Hanoi Fonda got away with betraying the POWs by giving their social security and names that they slipped to her and she handed them over to the Vietnam guard and took a picture of herself on a north viet cong battery gun with a helmet and gun and wished for all american soldiers to die.

Yet no one did anything to her except bitch and moan. No one has the balls to do anything anymore.

No one cares, United States been dead since the end of world war two

This.

Why even bother? The second amendment is going to go away eventually and no americans are going to do anything hell they don't even protests like they used to anymore.

>when all they had was fucking muskets.
You say that like muskets were outdated back then.

Drunks should be gassed.

Inalienable rights do not vanish. There are imperishable.

>Drunks should be gassed.

so should soulless boring retards good job neither f us gets to decide who gets gassed and we all have guns huh? You do have a gun don't you?

Almost as if... the good guys... didnt win... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1527002062172.jpg (1024x900, 48K)

>you have to get drunk to be fun
Senpai, please, that's the liquor talking.

>so should soulless boring retards
So drunks, got it.

>That English
Nigger detected

The Jane Fonda giving away the slip of paper was proven false.

At least I'm not a nigger.

You mean the media doesnt cover the protests. They only cover liberal protestors these days

Pedo Fonda wants to ride his motorcycle

Attached: 1489911949289.jpg (816x544, 85K)

>t. Patton

I hate Honda vehicles because it rhymes with Fonda

Automatics are legal to own pre 1980's otherwise you need a license

Or Irish?

>chastises us for "not doing anything"
>doesn't do anything
bigthink.jpg

>all they had are muskets
This an Antifa/17 year old thread.

Just because the 2nd amendment gets destroyed by what ever regime is in chargethe modern day doesn’t mean that your right goes away. It means it’s time to start using it for what it was intended for.

That might just kick off the race war that Jow Forums keeps moaning about, which means it'd never happen.

>I hate you all for not doing anything
What have you done faggot? Saged for gayness.

>You fucks still wont do a goddamn thing for your second amendment or do anything at all except cry to your senators
Literally the most civilized way to spur change. Derp don't talk to the people who make the laws, we should be talking amongst ourselves about emotions and feelings

>begging authoritarian cockjugglers for your rights is civilized
I didn't know "civilized" was synonymous with "pathetic".

Bump.

B8 confirmed

Sage this shit

Le savior of Europe face

youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc