My two daughters are dating hiring a black SEAL instructor

I KNOW I raised them better than that.They don't seem to care that their decision is affecting me our their mother.She has experienced heart palpitations since and I've developed hemorrhoids as a
result.I'm harboring suicidal thoughts on a daily basis.What do I do?

Attached: navysealstraining-flickruserusnavy.jpg (615x345, 170K)

Kys

Follow through with your suicidal thoughts

Just on the off chance that this is legitimate, if you're considering killing yourself because you can't fathom the thought of your Daughter being in a stable relationship with a well employed man that has a life and career; who just happens top be black, you really should just fucking neck yourself. Kill your racist ass wife first for extra benefit to society.

Don't be stupid - they're going to marry for the bennies and divorce him after like every military wife.

I am a father in anguish and you mock me.

>assuming the problem is his blackness and not his enlistment

Guilty conscience?

>Assuming enlisted

nigger what do you expect with you whining in a scandinavian barrel-lapping seminar website

Do they let civvies instruct SEALS these days?

1. Yes, they do in fact, a lot of the SMEs during training courses are retired dudes back in on the DoD system.

2. What is a Commission? Hint: It's not the same as an enlistment.

And here I thought we were all brothers of arms with a common, intimate bond.

Our bond is built around gunpowder and dragon dildos, not your bullshit.

Fuck off, you're a whiny ass faggot.
I aint no brother with a little bitch boy like you.

Just hang that noose high enough and propel yourself off the chair and you'll be just fine

Now if it was an actual SEAL, I'd be worried

>black seal

Obvious bait, retards.

There are no black seals, niggers cant swim.

Attached: 1529935202905.jpg (480x348, 29K)

t. Nigger loving kike faggot

You just posted the exact same thread minus the SEAL bit to make it seem Jow Forums related on /his/ 10 minutes ago.

Attached: CD229B32-5BA0-4A28-A2B6-73EA54408259.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

This is true only 63 black navy seals ever so the two seal black guys could be stolen valor

Also most black white relationship s end up in tears I wonder what happens when she's pregos

YOUR LITTLE GIRLS ARE ALL GROWN UP AND THEY ARE ACHING TO BE FILLED WITH BIG FAT THROBBING BLACK DICK. THEY'RE GOING TO MOAN AND CRY AS THOSE BIG FAT DONG SPLIT THEIR VIRGIN PUSSIES WIDE, STUFFING THEM RIGHT UP TO THE CERVIX. THEY'RE GOING TO BEG FOR MORE AS BIG BLACK BALLS SLAP AGAINST THEIR ASS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. YOU HAVE FAILED AS A FATHER, AND THEY'RE GOING TO BE PUMPED FULL OF NEGRO SEED AND GIVE BIRTH TO HALFBREED MONGREL CHILDREN

This isn't weapons related by the way

>I've developed hemorrhoids

literally buttblasted

Stop being such a self centered faggot. You're not the one taking a BBC every night, it's not up to you. Die angry about it.

Who do you think is paying for these posts? Shareblue? Moveon.org? You think it's some shit journalist trying to manufacture a story he can write about by goading out raysis comments on an anonymous forum dedicated to the restoration of Ceuta as a sovereign city-state?

Attached: 1309242361547.jpg (249x157, 6K)

I genuinely think it's people who are bored as fuck and want to play on peoples insecurities to get free (You)'s.

>doesn't recognize trolling
Come on, you can't be as new as you sound.

T. 80 IQ nigger

This is copypasta u tards

Attached: reddit raids 4chan.png (1000x1080, 161K)

>I wonder what happens when she's pregos
OPs senpai gets a +1 and everybody is happy

>Some retard is literally wasting their time "fighting" on Jow Forums
>anonymous posters who give literally zero fucks about their shit don't take their shit bait because they don't give a single solid fuck and are just there to take the piss
>they take this "war" very seriously
good god how pathetic