Does anyone else like to shoot the stray dogs that wander onto their property?

Does anyone else like to shoot the stray dogs that wander onto their property?

There are so goddamn many of these annoying retards that wander into my gardens, Ive started to get creative with the corpses.

Attached: 771CB3EB-B52A-44EA-9A1A-0058F0DFEE6A.png (767x431, 215K)

Attached: Capture.png (843x814, 114K)

Haha yea. Its been around the web

Atf please go

Attached: 1529002520786.jpg (960x716, 126K)

I shot a coyote with a 85gr HPBT and the rancher down the road bought me a six pack. Shot damn near the same species with a collar and the same guy threatend to kill me.

I don't understand people sometimes.

Attached: U2kUVkt.jpg (640x442, 23K)

OK retard

Attached: Screenshot_20180625-160723_Brave.jpg (720x1480, 289K)

L'edgy. Looking forward to school starting back.

Yea thats mine

Timestamp.

>have a dog
>dog dies
>I like that dog
>want to keep it preserved
>don't know where I'd keep a whole taxedermized dog
>a rug is out of the way I guess
>my memento of my dead pupper is demonized all over the internet

Feral dogs are certainly damaging to the environment and definitely get all the attention, and should be dealt with accordingly. But the real threat is fucking cats. There's nothing more destructive to a n ecosystem than a group of feral cats moving in. I watched a pack of them move near my deer blind in a hunting formation a few years ago and couldn't bring myself to shoot 'em. But now I think I don't have a choice if I ever want to see grouse again.

Attached: 8633778-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 55K)

just leave kid

The only instance I'd do it is if I'm hunting on my property and some stray dog scares off the quarry.
>real threat is fucking cats
This

>muh ecosystem
Kill yourself.

Yea, fuck cats. I kill all feral cats on sight.

Idk where to start on this one

Fuck you catfag

>There's nothing more destructive to a n ecosystem than a group of feral cats moving in.
They suck, but there are far worse invasive species

Jews hate nature.

Consider how many times you've probably bitched about immigrants and refugees this month alone

Gonna shoot a cat just for you hippie.

Meat doesn't come from the store.

>lololol fuck the ecosystem! lololol it doesn't affect my cock of duty gayms! lololol yolo fagits!
Feral cats should be shot on sight.

Shooting owners instead of their dogs.

Domesticated animals are not suited to nor should be allowed to run wild or become feral. OTOH, if they let their dogs run wild, their dogs are slightly more likely to be socialized. TLDR white trash, spics, and niggers are horrible.

obvious b8 is obvious
garbage thread and faggot OP

Attached: 1527386875588.jpg (800x600, 27K)

Not for the birds, cats are literal nigger tier animals

Birds don't make up the broader ecosystem. Invasive insects, fish, plants, and even other birds can fuck things up on a massive scale.

Cats do have a habit of killing anything they can catch though

Actually, for native bird species, things like European Starlings and House Sparrows are just as if not more damaging than feral cats. That's why you murder those shitty birds.

You’d rather have fucking grackels and rats everywhere jackass

Attached: 3E876BB9-8455-49E4-B791-CEBCE96F0A3B.jpg (1200x1688, 553K)

No shortage of designer dogs with shitty attitudes around here in my upper class neighborhood. I'm amazed how much these people are willing to pay for living accessories yet they don't bother to work with them at all. Meanwhile I've got a literal mutt and a GSD that are more well behaved than the average 10yr old because I spent time on them. Oddly enough the best trainer in my area is black

Birds of prey and native predatory animals like fox, raccoons and coyotes already exist for those user. If you're talking about in a city then lol it's already a giant piece of trash, you can't save it.

because they're stupid and irresponsibile, they don't understand that behavioral issues in their dogs indicate they are stupid.