Leaked from the navy x47b

First peek x47b ( in service date )

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gtMzpss3QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My dad flew KC-10s for 18 years. I've always wondered how many classified/experimental aircraft he refueled. I asked him once and he refused to talk about it. He said to ask him again on his deathbed.

anyway, cool pic OP

Attached: kc-10-extender_001.jpg (1200x800, 62K)

this is official image from 2015 you fucking retards

Cool occupation !!!! X47 is fully autonomous , wonder how the boom drivers deal with that???? Anyway thank you

Trials completed off the teddy, approved, and with in service date( OK ) general issue carrier drone

Northrop dropped out of the MQ-25 competition.

This

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 146K)

>leaked

no jackass. that video was officially released 3 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=0gtMzpss3QY

Oh, was this?????

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 138K)

Get him drunk and ask again.

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 160K)

Imagine what the tech support must be like:
"Hello? We have a drone up and it turned towards Moscow, it's armed, with a nuke....no Moscow ID. He Hello, Hello?

cringe

Supposedly tanker only, and 2019 Boeing ( good as it gets )

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 204K)

he was refueling the top secret Aurora hauling rubber dogshit out of hong kong

The aurora was in vrc-30????

Who knows?

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 221K)

Tell us

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 196K)

Looks like a copy of a superior Chinese plane modeled after the joint Sino Russian Skoot UCAV.

Yastreb?

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 108K)

Yea, but theirs are kinda jap crappy, and ours is a tanker

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 103K)

Attached: large.jpg (500x273, 16K)

He was already drunk as fuck the last time i asked him and he still held it together lol. It was at my sister's wedding, one of the top 3 drunkest I've ever seen him. I doubt I'll get another chance like that unless the Flyers win the Stanley Cup.

Honestly it's probably easier to refuel than a manned aircraft, those computers can react faster than a real human and hold station better because of it, plus the relative positions of the two aircraft can be instantly transmitted as precise data instead of relying on eyeballs and verbal instructions.

Attached: 1417993685254.jpg (3200x2049, 3.81M)

Technology changed a lot since our days. I still recall maintenance on ka-6d buddy pods!!!! Horror show!!! Thanks for update!

I'd worry more about project Nautilus

Drone warfare is going to be the Maginot Line 2.0, France wanted to preserve the lives of their men and look what that cost them.
>ve shall build a fortress!
>the boche will never break through!
>engine noises intensify
>ve surrender!
Drones.
>we will build a army!
>this army can not be defeated!
>emp intensifies
>we surrender!
This bullshit is just MIC welfare, this system is getting so broken it's going to collapse the country.

>Cool occupation !!!! X47 is fully autonomous , wonder how the boom drivers deal with that???? Anyway thank you
What kind of mythical boomer posting is this?

Attached: 1525254911919.png (381x353, 38K)

I don’t know honestly, he kinda just posts what he wants, never really responding to what’s asked
At this point he’s just a meme to me

Attached: CBF4F8E0-9A59-494E-95CC-5FD39B048378.jpg (641x641, 113K)

These are the actual MQ-25 proposals:

Top one is from Lockheed's Skunk Works
Middle one is from Boeing's Phantom Works
Bottom one is from General Atomics

None of them will be truly stealthy and they'll all use the same air-to-air buddy refueling pod used on the Super Hornet.

Lockheed's design is purely on paper but has been developed as a clean-sheet design for tanking, Boeing's design has a physical prototype, but it's a modification of their combat drone proposal for the cancelled UCLASS program, so it's not entirely optimised for tanking, General Atomics' design is unbuilt, but would be a variation of their Avenger UCAV, which has been built and sold before.

Regardless of which one is chosen it'll be named the MQ-25 Stingray and they're designed to offload a minimum threshold requirement of 14,000lb of fuel 500 nautical miles from a carrier, though all 3 companies claim they can meet the objective requirement (probably something like 18,000lb at the same distance; the objective requirement is still secret).

Also, although there had been efforts to push this thing forward quickly and see it enter service ASAP, IOC has been postponed all the way back to 2026.

Attached: file.jpg (1351x868, 136K)

that's a big drone

>What is emp resistance
You're fucking retarded. You might as well claim that armor is obsolete because some weapons are armor penetrating.

Attached: mav.gif (500x281, 1.83M)

Isn't it amazing to know that these marvels of engineering will serve nothing but Israeli foreign policy interests?

Who here HYPE'D for the future?

>on his deathbed

What a shitty dad

Are military secrets that important?

It's not like he's still in active service

Suck start a shotgun Jow Forumsnigger

What is the beast of Kandahar? Old news.

For you.

I M P R E S S I V E

Weird looking weather balloon