Finally have some money and I'm looking for three things:

Finally have some money and I'm looking for three things:

1. Pistol, will be used for CC occasionally. My dad has a 1911 and a USP I really like, was thinking maybe an HK

2. AR. I've never owned an AR so I'm in the dark, but money isn't an issue here so something that I won't need to upgrade in 10 years. Also was thinking of getting an m-16 lower in a few years after saving up.

3. Tactical shotgun. I have a couple of bird guns, I was looking at a kel-tec.

Any suggestions?

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-175739_Gallery.jpg (719x494, 169K)

1. Go browse hgg
2. Go browse arg
3. Go browse sgg

>go browse cancerous autism containment

>Shitposter
>Complains about having to browse shitthreads

Attached: 1513393169480.jpg (500x377, 26K)

>

Shitposter? Fuck off newfag

1. whatever fits you, go shoot some first.
2. whatever you want to buy, no matter what you buy if you shoot much it will need a new barrel in 10 years anyway.
3. prob like a 590 or whatever the mil version of that is.

I've got a Benelli supernova and it's pretty fucking nice. Needs a limb saver for a better lop, but overall it's a great gun. I've yet to shoot 3.5 inch slugs through it yet though

Attached: IMG_20180615_165524350.jpg (3264x2448, 3.29M)

>newfag calling other newfags

Attached: 1496268376433.png (411x293, 18K)

Nice try, newfag

1. There's a million different options, try a bunch and find one you like.

2. But a BCM or Colt rifle and upgrade after shooting a ton and figuring out what you like/don't like.

3. KSG's are pretty shitty. Find a good pump and learn how to run it.

1. Get like 5 hipoints and a trench coat make sure you try to look like you're in the matrix or anime
2. Get an Ashmaster with a pinty tactical scope/ laser pointer
3. KSG

I've shot one! I loved it.

As far as an everyday carry goes, does a pistol not designed for CC get annoying?

Is it worth the extra money to throw down on a bunch of salient parts or something similar?

>I have a couple of bird guns
If you already have a pump or semi-auto shotgun, you have your shotgun needs covered. The only reason to have a "tactical" shotgun is a shorter barrel for home defense. Beyond that, it's for fun and aesthetic appeal. Which isn't to say you shouldn't get something for those reasons, but I wouldn't when you have other things you want to buy.

Part of it is the "tacticool" factor, but you're probably right. I've got a couple browning's, an over under and BPS.

I mean, I'm not saying don't buy a sexy black gun if it appeals to you, but if you already have several shotguns but don't have a handgun or a rifle then it seems like kind of a wasted purchase.

As for suggestions, you seem to like hammer fired pistols. Try out an HK P30, you can get them for the price of a Glock nowadays, and a CZ-75.

1. go to a range that has rentals and rent shit.

2. they're all pretty much the same, regardless of what argfcom says

3. Just get a 590 or a 500 combo.

1. Go to local gun store and find something that's comfortable.
2. "Money not an option"- get a complete from geiselle
3. Mossberg 590A1, then run up the credit card on magpul tacticool shit.

Just a friendly reminder, a CC gun has the ability to rot in an evidence locker or become "lost" by the police department is you ever use it. So I'd only put so much into it as you're willing to lose essentially. I have alot of handguns but only two I would ever carry for this reason.

True. I mean if we're going for what I like to shoot, 1911 all the way. So I'll probably go that way.

Attached: 1528911763624.jpg (872x950, 163K)

>Gibs me dat

>I was looking at a kel-tec.

Attached: disgust.jpg (600x400, 90K)

>Finally have some money
How much money?