Mannequin display

So ive been wanting to get a mannequin that articulates so i can use it to store my military gear from my unit to save space and i think it would look pretty cool. have any of you guys done this?

Attached: m.jpg (474x711, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yeoldegaffers.com/project_deluxe_stand.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that sounds stupid as fuck. and gay too.

>man-sized object
>to save space
Most people just use duffel bags, closets and tough boxes.

what if it was a woman

even better idea

Attached: waifus.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

if its a woman id rather buy a real doll and use her as the display cause you know... multipurpose furniture and all...
would it still be gay then?

I have no doubt that others have thought of dressing a female sexdoll up in their gear.

But then they go all "ghost" operator and just lay their stuff out on the floor.

Attached: doll.jpg (1200x1800, 309K)

This thread made me realize my wife will never agree to wearing a mask cut out of a mannequins face while I fuck her and now I will never be happy :(

Fucking Jow Forums

Cant wait to put one in an exoskeleton, full gear and use it as the ultimate battle buddy.

Attached: download (4).jpg (261x193, 7K)

>would it still be gay
Only if its a Bailey Jay doll

Not getting a sex doll for the end of the world and dressing her in your mil sure armor and poising her in sexy positions....

these guys get it.

*CAN WE JUST GET BACK TO TALKING ABOUT GUNS PLEASE*

Screencapped this

did you mod the lucky 38 too user or was it skyrim?

Oh phil. So serious.
Hey man if home alone taught us anything its the tactical use of dummies as a force multiplier. In a situation when seconds count making an invader double check what could be a threat could give you the advantage. Never know when you may need to bait a sniper too. A life sized doll should be standard Jow Forumsommando equipment. It can serve many tactical purposes.

Attached: 1522429749973.jpg (720x960, 129K)

/scowls

Can mine look like a plague doctor? Medieval medicine is one of my minor weird hobbies. And it would scare the hell out of burglars.

Attached: aarhus plague doc 2.jpg (768x1024, 407K)

Your going to fuck that mannequin, aren't you?

Attached: smug.jpg (364x325, 21K)

Look up armor display stand...can easily be made with a couple 2X4" boards. If you want to get fancy:

yeoldegaffers.com/project_deluxe_stand.asp

>Proper use of a manaquin

Attached: Manaquin_after_hours.jpg (750x1334, 210K)

Now your getting it. Im thinking about a hoodied dude that just sits on my porch with a glowing screen in its hand. Motion sensor in its head tied to a sevo in the neck. Prowlers will mpve on with an insomniac on your porch. Maybe wire up an led to look like an e cig. Just sitting, surfin and smoking all night long.

This.

Jow Forums as a whole has gotten really shitty this year with /co/ becoming a puritan SJW safe space despite them constantly breaking the rules with NSFW art even pedo stuff, but if you say anything right of Marx, you'll get banned.

Jow Forums is nothing but bait threads by the alphabet agencies and both Russian and Chinese propaganda spammers.

Even if it's just 1/4 of the posts being actual intel gathering and the others being shit posting RP trolls, it still makes this board feel unsafe.

At least the mods have tried to put a dent in the anti-gun unironic troll threads

/out/ Is fully of euros that are the typical REI hippies who hate anyone else enjoying the outdoors if it's not hiking, cycling and climbing.

I haven't been to /ck/ in years but I bet it's gone full retard with farm to table organic raw food or some shit.

/hc/ is full of gay/trans/trap hypno threads, race bait threads and other nasty fetishes that go beyond degenerate.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but Jow Forums isn't fun anymore. I used to come here to read up about comics, cartoons and guns because that's what helped me pass time when deployed.

Attached: The_Future_is_Now.gif (480x300, 3.57M)

This! Jow Forums has never been decent. It has never been a place for thin skinned whiners. Dont like the content post better, oldfags should know this rule. Its old.

Me

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 215K)

Where can I make an operatorchan gear mannequin?

Attached: 05822796bc9f0d6172a86635147482f0.jpg (493x799, 58K)

/po/ has been working it out for a week now.

Attached: 1529150735587.png (1200x900, 2.02M)

Voice of oldfag

How to never get laid: the post