A2 rear sight problem

The part of the carry handle that has the aperture ring is loose and can be rotated from side to side

Attached: 20180625_175434(1).jpg (3584x2080, 1.13M)

Tighten the set screw

The whole sight is rock solid. Its just the part circled that rotates side to side

Attached: rear sight.png (2048x1072, 2.63M)

Not understanding what you mean from "rotate side to side"
Its suppose to rotate....

I think hes saying the whole sight is spining slightly in the upper

No the handle mounts rock solid on the rifle. Its just that I swivel the part with the ring left and right. Im new to AR's and am not sure if that is normal.

The swivel sight by the handle can wiggle left and front, but the mount aperture is rock solid.

Basically should I be able to twist this fucker to an angle like this?

Attached: 20180625_183602-1.jpg (1988x1807, 698K)

Ahhh,, better explanation.
Tighten the larger flathead. Preferably with loctite.
Or take it apart, spooge some epoxy/jb weld in the hole then torque the fuck out of it. Little bit of jb under the base probably wouldn't hurt.
What brand is this anyways?

Bump

The screw won't tighten anymore

Thats normal. Yours is just particularly bad because you bought airshit chinkshit.

This is because you bought an airsoft replica

So how does it hold a zero if the rear sight literally moves?

Bump

It holds zero fine for purpose when the airsoft gun has no recoil and doesn't shoot past 20 meters

>goto auto zone
>buy $4.99 jb weld

This, what brand/where did you get it?

Using it on a real AR 15

So will it still yield good accuracy as is, or should I go buy a different one?

Just get a magpul MBUS rear sight, it is going to be a headache and even if you get that carry handle to work it is out of spec and another part will fail due to recoil

.... please link to the one you've bought?
Also that's pretty normal it should be peened to the left as shown in your picture here

Its chinese. Came on the 5.56 upper I ordered. I'm too much of a poorfag to afford higher quality shit, in my country

It is probably... an airsoft repro.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Why can't people just make good shit for cheap. This is why we need communism

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

They do but when it's coming for free on another item and unbranded you can assume you're getting cheapest which is never nice

True. It makes me question the quality of the barrel/upper, and the bolt/bcg which are all norinco made

I imagine they're fine. There's a difference between a firearm and an airsoft replica. The sight is made somewhere else by other people than norinco

Reminds me of my M16a2 in basic which had the rear sight jiggle after everyshot. I would double load and kentucky wind.

How effective would JB weld, or loctite work to secure it?

How was the accuracy?