Another Bethesda Gun

Employee 1, The boss needs an idea for an AR. E2, There is that AK we made for the last game... E3, Ever heard of this MG08/15? Was talking to an EA emp... Boss, LET'S DO THAT!

Attached: 2278-1-1448275929.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

Summer
Gamers
Talking to themselves
just kil me now

I wonder what's next in Fallout 76... I bet it's gonna be an AR18 used as a Laser Rifle.

Back to /v/ faggot

It was originally meant to be an lmg used by power armored soldiers.
Then they didn't have enough time to finish the AK, and had to make that the assault rifle.

For someone who hates Bethesda you sure seem obsessed with them enough to post this fucking thread everyday
Maybe you should tell Todd Howard how you really feel

Also would it kill you to act like the halo and warhammer fags? The gun designs in those games make zero sense and have incorrectly sized receivers but we don’t have a MA5B thread everyday now do we?

Attached: DA5CE910-F631-44F4-98A0-6AB34FA56898.jpg (600x516, 62K)

You mistake me for the guy who mentioned the combat shotgun. Wrong guy. I'll only hate them if they usurp EA in terms of Monopoly practices and BS.

Hitler did nothing wrong, in case anyone was wondering. Just throwin' that out there. Do with it what you will.

Wait... wait. This kinda shit is daily? God damn there's that fucking many? I'm staying away from /v/

New rule. Those who post on /v/ about guns daily must be quaranteened.

Fallout attracts autism as much as shit attracts flies
Gun autists then get mutated by the fallout autism and feel the uncontrollable desire to criticize how a goofy retro sci-fi RPG has big goofy guns in it
This wasn’t helped by new Vegas adding an assload of poorly modeled real world firearms with retarded proportions

This shit is daily on Jow Forums.
Yesterday there was a thread about fallout 3s “assault rifle” asking why the US switched to a G3 before the nukes fell.
as if you’re supposed to care why or how or even notice it’s a G3 (the average normie just sees a “assault rifle”)
the day before that there were TWO threads about the 10mm pistol.
And the day before that a thread about how shooting people multiple times is unrealistic.
I don’t get why they are so obsessed with a game series they appear to despise every aspect of and I wish they’d stop shitting up this board with their wannabe IMFDB editor bullshit.

Attached: 5F583961-9CE0-413D-8E72-1845F788B444.jpg (1024x828, 69K)

They've already stated that they can't just import guns over, due to license agreement. Even if they own the rights, there some stupid BS tape they can't cross.

The core Fallout Fags really like to talk lore and shit. I just wanted to enjoy a damn game and poke fun at some goofy shit. My gut tells me there's a Tism in the air...

Fallout usnt supposed to be realistic you fucking autist

since when

Since mutants like you are in the game
tard

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

dump frogg post

It's supposed to be wacky fifties Americana and tabletop RP game in Vidya form

Nah, they’re just lying to save face.

>It's supposed to be wacky fifties Americana
No it isn't.

>mg08/15

it's a lewis gun you fucking brainlet

I opened up a big can of worms trying to have a bit of fun? The hell's goin on in /v/?

I no longer care after stumbing onto a bigger fish to fry. /v/ Users, Cancer fanbases, and Jow Forums colliding.

Considering how rabidly nationalistic the US is in Fallout I'm honestly wondering how the M14 didn't stick around as their standard rifle.

Next time I post a videogame weapon that looks like an abomination, I won't use mainstream titles to keep Reddit at bay.