New policy at my range

I think this is bullshit, I can’t fucking shoot my Draco anymore, but I’ll abide by it out of respect to the vets.

Attached: FF7D23BF-F5B8-4866-8786-1CB53F8D58EF.jpg (1919x2046, 605K)

Jow Forums truly is the easiest board to troll

You're not putting in real effort mate

Attached: 1528664563878.png (1500x1500, 138K)

>our friends the British
Got me good.

At least it's not a no-singles policy or mandatory penis inspection.

I give this 50/50 chance of being real. This is a special type of retarded, but I do know people this retarded exist.

OP name the range or forever be named a faggot.

>I give this 50/50 chance of being real.

Attached: dog.jpg (960x960, 117K)

>poor grammar
>all caps
>strange abbreviations
Could be real.

My local surplus store's owner goes on google reviews and argues back and shit talks all of the negative reviews lol

He overcharged someone like $400 lol and he was asking them why they didn't go ask him for a refund instead of disputing the charge

Theres a rule on a range I go to that says "No assault rifles" but my AR-15 isn't an automatic rifle but the next meeting to discuss policy changes isn't for another 3 months so fuck them.

These """"Vets"""" are massive fucking pussniggers
Do them a favour and cure their PTSD with exposure therapy.

..... Hello, Freenis!

It’s really unfortunate that you can, even for a second, believe that this is real. Fudds have ruined things for us all.

This has to be a joke.

Getting charlie flash backs at the range just makes it more fun for me!

Don't mind the fact that I've gnashed my teeth to the point bleeding.

>when your local range bans 7.62x54r because it "exceeds 3000 ft'lbs of muzzle energy"

Attached: 1414722239269.png (500x375, 332K)

>Flashbacks at the range

That's a feature, not a bug.

Where the fuck in my state is this failure? Probably the St. Louis side, fuck them.

its fake and gay like op.

I would not be so wuick to call it fake.
If you frequent any hunting forums you will see people posting an I/friend “heard a ak innawoods - triggered my ptsd” thread followed by circle jerk on how combat weapons dont belong innawoods....

BULLSHIT

>That's a feature, not a bug.
hurr durr, regurrtigurr surmm murrmurr

fake and gay.

Can someone tell me what is the suicide ratio of US civilians and US service members per 100000 people? Im to retarded to research this myself

Attached: download_20180610_212913.jpg (512x360, 50K)

all those poor veterans shot at by makarovs, truly the sight of that piece of slavshit must be horrifying

They don't want you shooting your draco because your dumb ass probably shoots from the hip and destroys range property. Take your nigger gun somewhere else

>posting it to social media is a crime
>whatisfairuse.jpg

>you will be shot dead
>save gun ownership from extremism
Pick juan.

>be me
>war veteran
>at the range
>surrounded by gunshots
>wearing ear protection
>suddenly my russian senses activate
>go into a ptsd-feuled frenzy

>Be Canadian
>go to range near Toronto
>at one point, literally every other person on the line with me, about a dozen, is an Asian with an SKS

I could see a Korea or Vietnam vet getting a little uncomfortable from that.

>we will return your guns via the local sherrif
>if you reach for your guns after being asked to leave you will be shot dead
I know this is fake but do you think any range has put up something like this unironically?

No, but I know I want to print it out on backer board and post it to a super fudd local range.

Attached: 355043_5_.png (600x400, 33K)

Jesus Christ, white guys. Get it together.

You see, when the latest social craze is to tell a group of people that they are essentially the embodiment of evil, and that they are the root of all problems currently in the world it causes problems.

Oh and there are also societal expectations for these same people to act like they have no problems and everything is fine constantly or be ridiculed to no end.

Attached: 1488213882171.jpg (640x628, 38K)

Shit so I can’t bring my STUG III to the range?

you want to know whats funny? that policy at the bottom regarding guns is still armed robbery. because of the temporary deprivation of property

> When a local fudd range bans all combloc rounds from past the 50y range because they are too inaccurate to get on paper at that distance
> Unless fired from an AR, which somehow fixes the problem
> "No, your CZ 527 is still a commie gun and you cannot shoot it on anything but the 50y line. And only after the RO verifies your POI."

Attached: just-back-away-slowly.gif (512x264, 1.84M)

Had a private range here that closed a few years back, but had a sign up, that was enforced, that said:

"Take your commie slavshit elsewhere, this is a Freedom Range, no slavshit allowed."

Place closed down after only like 2-3 years.

Thus proving Jow Forums can't into operating a gun range as a business.

Holy fuck... wow. I spent three years in Iraq and Afghanistan, was in the worst fighting of both wars. I love those weapons. I'd be pissed to go to a range and have some fuck restricting the firearms used by their patrons because they think they're protecting me.

NO ASSAULT GUNS ON THE TANK RANGE!

>be veteran
>get triggered by a gun
The absolute state of the burger military

Attached: 1520823194750.jpg (317x267, 23K)

A few years ago, when reading something so outrageous I would have immediately laughed it off as obviously fake. But nowadays, with all the leftwing bullshit out there? That shit seems believable.

The left can't meme.

>all these people who think OP didn't just print this out and take a picture on his kitchen wall

Think about it, do you actually think that the type of person who owns and maintains a gun range for a living is going to be pro gun control?

Many ranges are Fudd owned and operated. Especially in states that are shitty for gun owning.

we need some equality here

Haha. Oh wow, that's fucked.

>create a society in which white males are told from birth that they're literally satan
>WTF why are white males killing themsleves?!

The Hap Baker range in Westminster MD has a rule that states Mosins by name, saying that they may only be loaded and fired 1 round at a time.

I'm pretty sure this is fake, but if a range tried to take my guns like this, someone's getting ventilated.