Jesus with Gun

If Jesus had access to model guns, then what would he bear?

Attached: gun-jesus.jpg (598x423, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/luke/22-36.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MODERN. FUCKING AUTOCORRECT!

Fuck that Jew.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (260x242, 625K)

He'd bear this dick lmao

A Peacemaker of course.

Attached: 633701_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 55K)

Nail gun

>inb4 nail gun

Jericho 941

Damn, so close

None, because he was a goddamned hippy.I don't know why right wingers love him so much.

Attached: 1524448754567.jpg (1108x1477, 135K)

A 1911 in .45 ACP (As Christ Prefers)

>if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Attached: 1442974177774.jpg (306x480, 24K)

Nothing because he can't sell his cloak for $5 and expect to get a gun for it.

Sig 552. It's the standard issue for the Swiss Guard.
If not that, a Galil or Tavor

Attached: the-sig-552-is-standard-issue-with-the-swiss-guards-when-swords-alone-will-not-due.jpg (400x400, 26K)

He didn't exist. Grow up.

Zastava ak because God is Serbian, this is fact

Woah. I always wondered what that stood for.

Inflation, man. Back then you could prolly get a crate of chink AK's for a pair of sandals.

Fools. Why do you think he never goes below the surface of the water?

Attached: the thunderbolt.jpg (1024x768, 146K)

>implying yeshua couldnt haggle up the price

The 552 is a piece of shit.

This.

Attached: joshua.jpg (174x290, 8K)

Honestly, he seems like he would have some kind of humble weapon, like a black powder musket, or a falling block rifle, something simple with which he would use to feed people, turning a single quail into a banquet dinner.

Type 56 or some sort of AK offshoot
He wasn't "Jew" or whatever the fuck Ashkenazi are. He was probably Sumerian or Philistine, or some sort of Arab offshoot

Found the jew. Die, please.

This is the truth.

Attached: holy 1911.jpg (265x324, 18K)

2 pistols

Stand in awe at this man's intellect.
Nevermind the subject of the thread being a silly throwaway question, user has graced us with his enlightened observation!

Seriously, being atheist/agnostic/apatheist, isn't an intellectual achievement, stop bragging about it as if it makes you look smart, especially in such tenuous and unimportant threads like these.
You don't see me bragging about it.

OP here. The gospel of Saint Browning is remembered.

Imagine being this much of a historical brainlet.
Whether you accept that he was the Son of God or not, he definitely existed. Pretending otherwise just gets you rightfully deserved ridicule.

Atheism used to be edgy. Now they're in the internet trashcan with furfags, weebs, and Jow Forumsacks for cancerous groups.

What modern accessible gun would he use tho?

>implying Jesus is a lightning gun spammer
Thats just disrespectful user

I remember when I was an edgy teen who regularly listened to the banana man. I feel I've much outgrown this.

His dude sure is fond of thunder, if I recall.

prolly a 1911 or a hi point or something man I dunno

The nerf Retaliator

He'd have a hi point. He's a man of simple tastes.

Finally some strong evidence for the claim that Jesus was black

Jesus wasn't real.

CRINGE

Attached: 1435499679163.jpg (1952x3264, 1.11M)

Winchester 1892 with big ring lever

Attached: tWYK0s.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

He wouldn't, early Christians were super pacifist.
It is not until Augustine that there is the idea of an ethical use of force, before that killing was a sin no matter the reason. Augustine would have carried ether a FAL or an AK.

Attached: 7007688092_3658b178d8_b.jpg (1024x715, 195K)

*rocks your path*

Attached: Giotto_Peter_sword.jpg (582x466, 45K)

And you will recall that painting is of when Peter drew his sword to prevent the Romans from taking Jesus away only to have Jesus tell him to sheath his weapon. That is were "those who live by the sword will die by the sword" comes from and is a great example of the pacifism that Jesus preached.

not b4 he shanked some j00z ear off

Attached: malchus-peter.jpg (535x440, 115K)

is that a reference to Black Lagoon?

>pacifism
What was the cleansing of the temple? Peaceful? Did Jesus tell the money changers and lenders that they were being bad so they should please stop or did he fashion a scourge, knock over tables, and drive them out by force?
You're misunderstanding the message Jesus preached. He never stood for pacifism in the face of sin, only for men to act honorably and righteously toward each other. The love Jesus had for mankind was not a love that simply stood idly by as others sinned - it was a harsh love, a love that could both comfort the needy and turn sinners away from their path, harshly if need be.

Attached: kindness of jesus.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Cowboy Bebop.

>Peaceful?
Pretty much, at least compared to how the rest of the population at the time.

If you want to look at how early Christians behaved just look at the documents made by the Roman authorities. There is one letter is particular sent by the Roman governor of Judea to the Emperor after yet another persecution was announced saying "I know that being Christian is illegal but these dudes are great, the don't start trouble, they pay taxes and are basically the ideal citizens aside from the illegal religion thing." Aside from a couple of minor acts the early Christians were pacifist, which greatly helped them as it made the authorities constantly put a higher priority on things other then persecuting them.

jesus spoke the message to turn the other cheek when you are attacked.
but dont be afraid to defend the church and its values with force.

Except he didn't, that is a tradition that started later on. One which grew from the initial teachings of Jesus, but one that recognized that the position of Christians and of Christianity had changed greatly in the intervening time. See the mentor of Augustine, when the Romans came to his basilica he said that he could not allow them to enter but he could not stop them either. Here was clear that as a Christian of the time he could not morally comply with what he saw as an immoral act but he could also not commit a sin to prevent them from committing that act.

What Augustine introduced is consequentialism, the idea that a morally wrong act can be committed without sin if it is to prevent a greater sin. Previously a sin was a sin, no mater the case (for the most part, a few exceptions). Augustine's basically wrote the entirety of Western thought on the subject and his works are definitely worth reading.

Glock

Can't argue with paintings

A nailgun

Hmmm.

Attached: spasm0003.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

He would have the 3 barrel shoot gun.

Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.

Attached: triple-barrel-shotgun-will-two-on-top.jpg (732x400, 82K)

Attached: Nicholas_D__Wolfwood_by_Jannemotions.jpg (800x540, 76K)

Attached: schnappen.jpg (804x1024, 173K)

Face it stormfags the only thing Hitler got right was das juden. Everything else he proposed was unsustainable.

>Using Israeli arms
Yeah, like He's going to endorse the people who literally put Him to the cross and continue to profane Him and deny his Godhood.

What about the autobah?

Jesus was a follower of Judaism. This is evident in his claim that he is their messiah.

This

He would bear a crossbow.

Jesus was a Jew, you dumb cunt.

I think Jesus would go with the dependable rather than the ornate. What is the most reliable and durable gun you can think of?

Bullshit. He didn't tell people to sell their cloaks to buy spears or bows, he told them to buy a damn sword. So, he'd more likely tell people to buy something like an AR or AK, practical and suitably killy.

flamethrower

phew we were really close to a certain number

y'all ever wonder if the people in these pics improved their lives

>Jesus
>Guns
Lel. Let himself get strung on a stick. Dyel hippie fag with SJW virgin mom ever owning a gun. Christfags are the most deluded pagans.

Jews hate Jesus though, and Jesus felt the same way about them.
The whole reason why old testament is old is because it's null and void. Original sin no longer presides over man's soul of the sacrifice of the blood of the lamb.

Attached: 1528646612963.jpg (726x572, 157K)

Probably that crucifix gun from trigun....oh real guns?....he's from former Palestine obviously an AK

That wierd shotgun from Constantine

Attached: F93DB5D7-57FB-416A-B662-9E1FB42575D6-3591-00000461EDA8A1D1.png (1365x737, 1.07M)

this
If jesus were alive today he'd be another kike pushing gun control

Attached: 1510803710486.jpg (1892x1648, 1.04M)

Attached: jesus-flipping-tables.jpg (540x386, 49K)

Gods own rifle, the FN FAL

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

Wrong Nigga,
biblehub.com/luke/22-36.htm
He wants you to buy a hi point.

Attached: 1529339473572.jpg (468x240, 53K)

...epic...truly epic...

you forgot to post pic related

Attached: fedora god.jpg (480x458, 36K)

The Jews killed him because he was red pilled.

He was Palestinian according to most scholars.

And yet Jesus overturned the tables and suggested buying a sword. He wasn't pacifist in the modern sense and I took his message as love first and being willing to suffer the abuses of your fellows inequities so that you can all be better in the long run.

now I have to get one

Attached: Jerry.jpg (500x500, 48K)

this

any and every weapon that the Serbians used in the 90s

Attached: serbs.jpg (634x400, 70K)

>no one has posted this yet

Attached: 11347100-5B98-418C-B054-6427B7CED891.jpg (480x540, 42K)

Jesus wasn't real.

>banana man
why is this video so hard to find? It's amazing (lol) that such a horrifically embarrassing video about such a big name youtuber could get nuked from the internet so hard.

Wubba lubba dub dub amiright, fellow sir?
Reddit gold for you!

>frame safety
>rail
>IWI
go for it slugger

>null and void
FULFILLED, my man. It's not gone, it's the foundation. The moral law still stands, read John 14:15.

Basic bitch ar15 and a hipoint. He wasn't rich and he wouldn't want flashy guns (sin), just something that worked reliably

Nail gun.

He was a carpenter.

No, Jesus was most definitely jewish. Hell, rebelling against the money grubbing practices of the priesthood is what got him killed.

Attached: 1529585003968.jpg (613x531, 123K)

Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest's servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant's name was Malchus.)

- John 18:10

Attached: 912d10b3302b7eb9b6fb4abe41e5b26a.png (840x1210, 770K)

I was gonna shout this, thx dude, I actually used this to convince my pacifist mother years ago that guns were worth having.

Do you really want to see that man stuff his butt with a banana?

Unless you Muslim, damnable heretics only wish to destroy the church and are worth fighting.

Attached: 1529522333873.jpg (640x755, 97K)

is this nigga a manlet? that para fal looks huge!

Attached: 3.jpg (666x1024, 81K)

>that fucking bucket

A realistic toy gun painted black.