You need to chill out bruh

>You need to chill out bruh
>They wouldn't put it in a video game if that isn't how it works
>They have teams of experts whose only job is to make sure all the guns and shit are accurate
>What do you mean you own that gun in real life and that's not how it works? Pffft, you must really not know how to use it properly.
>Bro this game is so realistic the Army used it to train their troops I saw it on Cracked
>lol you know the military thought the pistol in Halo was so good they wanted it made in real life but Bungie didn't want their creation being used for war crimes in the ME
>You have a Mauser c96? Heh heh yeah "sure" you do oh by the way my uncle has a Hellriegel yeah the one from BF1 he inherited it from his great grandpa

Attached: 1fc7da46897923c2689077c114dd9528.jpg (1200x1659, 139K)

Wtf is that from

Nobody says this in real life

Isn't this from fucking Wolfenstein?

>I'm so glad they finally added the Tommy gun to BF1 now I can kill Nazis just like how my great-uncle did
>The MP40 magazines were so flimsy that they *often* snapped in half mid-fire and this directly contributed to the development of the Stg44
>Indiana Jones shooting a Luger through 4 or 5 Nazis at once is based on real events encountered by veterans in Europe
>The MG42 fired so fast that sometimes more than one bullet would chamber at once and caused the barrel to melt

Attached: fb987e2a6731c2a0c43e4e4ab2b14db0.jpg (1200x1135, 169K)

I would imagine it's hard to hear a lot of things when you never leave your parent's basement.

The latest pants-on-head retarded abortion from the new Wolfenstein games.

If you unfortunately enrolled in a college that attached a hored of smug big city communist sympathizer basement dwellers then you do.
My school only had 4 but it was a small Stem school. They all were the embodiment of /b/ and the extra gay parts of Jow Forums. One pulled the “only week pussies would use a gun! Real men use words!” And I’m directed quoting this fag. I asked him why a burger or rapist would listen to his words and he couldn’t seem to comprehend that life is not a turn based MMORPG. Me saying that I never want to be in a fight or hurt anyone but would blow a human away without hesitation if necessary had him short circuiting.

Attached: AC093344-CD86-4BE3-B90B-6BB9E92AFAD4.jpg (207x244, 19K)

>stovepipe sleeves

No. Nobody says this.

>school kid
>plays video games
I'm honestly going to vote for liberals that want to raise the age limit to make it so you can't get funs if you keep posting more than lurking

Sorry OP as gay as nu-wolfenstein is, the designs of the uniforms and enemies are fucking sick and you have shit taste.

Not that user, but he said “my school only had,” not “my school only has,” i.e. he’s not in school anymore. What the fuck are you talking about?

>oh by the way my uncle has a Hellriegel yeah the one from BF1 he inherited it from his great grandpa
I have one, user.

It isn't that hard to find war surplus/trophies from the World Wars.

>Atomkommendant
Please tell me this guy is in a glorious Weird War II NBC suit, and not a commander of that lame-ass upstart neo-nazi group.

Looks more like a coupler for drain pipes and shit. At least the cuffs do.

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (1000x999, 71K)

This
The only reason I played was badguy design (and sniper mode on ar felt really good

At some point you should have the integrity to realize that further talk will not help matters, and endeavor to be silent with such individuals.

/b/ and Jow Forums would be all about shooting people and I feel like you're a goober throwing out buzzwords that you don't know the actual implications of.
>Phone filename
What a surprise.

> Hazmat Anzug
> Hazmat
> Hazardous Materials
Wtf, is the artist a retard? Proper term would be ABC Schutzanzug.

No one gives a flying fuck about video games on this board go back to /v/ faggot.

>Hellriegel
>Has a prototype gun that was never widely fielded and only a few were made

Post pics or gtfo

>You have a Mauser c96? Heh heh yeah "sure" you do

Can you blame him for calling you out on such an obvious lie?

yep, op was a faggot today

You would be surprised, basement dweller. Perhaps not verbatim in the way OP wrote it out but very similar.

You find them in the atom-bombed ruins of alternate timeline 1962 NYC

>t. Angry video game sperg

Confirmed for liar

/v/ posters need to stick to their containment board. Anime fags that like battletech or some shit are fine. This video game crap should just go die in isolation in their containment boards.

Why wear a coat and cap over the hazmat suit? The point of the suit to protect you from hazardous materials, so that officers nice clothes are fucking ruined when worn on the outermost layer.

I was watching the last Crusade last week, it was a P38, not a luger.

all my /v/ friends love this shit when i show them real guns from video games

Nobody says this either.

You're only further demonstrating your lack of social skills.

>Everybody is a poorfag

People with jobs and lives don't post on fucking Jow Forums. Hell for some jobs even admitting you browse the site can get you banned for hate speech.

Nice projecting buddy.

>lol you know the military thought the pistol in Halo was so good they wanted it made in real life but Bungie didn't want their creation being used for war crimes in the ME

I've heard this for Arma, swat 4, and some other game I can't think of the name for. it was always somewhat true though

fuck wrong quote

>Bro this game is so realistic the Army used it to train their troops I saw it on Cracked

>The Halo pistol meme

Oh fuck I remember one sperglord in high school actually asking an Army recruiter about this.

If you want to play video games then play video games. If you want to shoot real guns then shoot real guns. The fuck is all this rambling nonsense and why is this even on Jow Forums? You're upsetting my bedside 9 kilometer

This was legit a thing when I was 16 in 2006.

>yeah sure kid hey if you sign this you can be the first to test it