Toxic gun oils

Do you ever wonder about the consequences of long term exposure to toxic gun oils, on your skin, and lungs?

Attached: 1339_1_1.gif (300x299, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.mscdirect.com/MSDS/MSDS00029/77486207-20100925.PDF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I put it on my crab legs and don't die.

I've been using hoppes no.9 for the last 30 years as cologne, and I'm fine.

I'm just worried about how many aerosol lubricants marked as toxic/carcinogenic, that i've been spraying in my poorly ventilated room

To be honest I'm sure the exposure to lead from fired and unfired bullets poses more of a long-term health risk than gun oils and cleaning solutions.
You spend more time with the lead around you than you do with a bottle of Hoppes under your jew-sized nose. The lead is the problem. Gun Oil is probably just as bad for you as the shit you use to scrub the soap-scum off your bathroom.

I also find the lead toxin aspect of guns interesting. I wonder how much I'm getting, when I shoot at an outdoor public range, once or twice a month

>once or twice a month
I wouldn't worry about it, although there was a study done that states that shooters who are pretty active are at risk of lead exposure that could do SOME harm over their lifespan.

Though I figure that I'm only good until 70, and if I ever reach a point where I can't function on my own I might as well be dead.

Oils and lead don't concern me so much. The only thing that legitimately concerns me is priming compounds.

So many reloaders stick their hands right in the tumbling media to get their brass out. Nope.

I'm sure that green lacquer on Russian ammo will probably give me all sorts of cancer.

The US Military did studies on CLP, and found it harmless under normal circumstances.

>So many reloaders stick their hands right in the tumbling media to get their brass out. Nope.
Explain.

>The US Military did studies on CLP, and found it harmless under normal circumstances.
>normal circumstances
explain

Don't drink it (Marines)

>www1.mscdirect.com/MSDS/MSDS00029/77486207-20100925.PDF

Who /ballistol/ here?

When I decided to become a welder I pretty much accepted my fate of dying from horrible lung/brain shit prematurely so I don't give a fuck.

Nah. I wonder more about the long term effects of being here since 2008

It makes you slightly gayer, you end up calling everything and everyone a nigger for no reason and empathy becomes a completely foreign concept.
t. 2006fag

Lucky for you your life expectancy is only about 10 or 20 years less than the estimated average.
Hoping you're no older than 40 atm and you're not yet sick I'd say you'd live to be about 80, which is honestly about the time life starts being a hassle anyway.

Yep that's why I use vegan Chet's gun oil. It's 100% garenteed cruelty free. Vegan. And also gmo free.

I swear by the stuff.

Yeah every time I visit grandparents at their old folks home I genuinely wish I never end up having to live there.

The key is outdoors. Natural ventilation. I try and avoid indoor ranges when I can, but I'm not going to stress over it.

All that priming compound residue has to get mixed in with your tumbling media, no way it doesn't. Then they stick their bare hands in it.

Some people even use their vibrating tumbler indoors. That dust can easily go in your lungs.

Priming compound residue won't penetrate your skin. Wash your hands and you'll be fine, it's not toxic sludge.
You're right about not using it indoors, unless it's well ventilated.

Gin oil makes you bald some soilders use to keep there gun oil under there berets the gun oil made them go bald not sure if true or not

Well you should always try to clean outside.
Just don’t go sniffing the cloud of lead around your metal target and you are gonna be fine.

It’s harder to express the empathy but it’s still there and you can use it still.

I wouldn't worry about it

I'm only using ballistol so no.

I wear gloves when I clean my guns.

No because I use Lubriplate SFL-0 which I can eat.

No the ruskys are still alive so stop being a pussy faggot.

>Don't drink it (Marines)
Hearty kek.

Not until you said something about it, fucker.

No you fucking pussy no one cares except for weaklings like you.

Gluten free?

Implying I don't concentrate and huff that shit, are you a gay?

Attached: 1529883507466.jpg (546x678, 55K)

>im a big dummy faggot who thinks gun companies are trying to get sued

Attached: 1529752529868.jpg (300x432, 35K)

>tfw exposed to dioxin
>not sure if I should kms or have kids and kill them

kms

Attached: 048AFD55-67D7-4480-86C3-FB97488F1A21.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

Latter then former