Parents took guns away since recent visit to psych ward for suicide attempts

Parents took guns away since recent visit to psych ward for suicide attempts

Wish I had them so I could now my brains out and succeed this time

What do

Attached: received_2503482336336016.jpg (1440x1173, 95K)

They did you a favor.

I want thank your parents from adding you to the gun suicide statistics. You should thank them for protecting the 2nd Amendment. You should also figure out how to solve your problems as opposed to permanently avoiding them.

Just throw yourself out of a window you piece of shit dont ad to the negative stigma of our funs.

100% serious if you're not trolling. The wrold doesn't need you.

You obongo nigger, why the fuck would you add another number to the gun grabber's statistics of deaths caused by firearms?

Tell me why you want to kill yourselve first. Yes I’m gonna talk nice to you for a bit because goddamn I’ve been there and it sucks ass dude. If you still living at home then you haven’t even got through the tutorial scene of life yet.

Think about pic related wanting to cuddle you. Helps me but I’m a furfag with a thing for undead now

Attached: 876234AF-2329-4230-92B0-1D8A39DF5FE9.jpg (500x673, 55K)

>implying I give a fuck about "MUH STATISTICS" when we all know full well it doesn't matter and thousands of other people will do the same

some real retarded faggots on this board

Living on my own. Tried to overdose on my antidepressants and benzos/alcohol but it just don't fucking work for some reason

Normally I'm too pussy to pull the trigger but god damn some nights I really want to. One day I'll get the balls to do it hopefully

Quit adding to gun death statics you faggot, why do you wanna kill yourself? You obviously have two parents. Are you one of those transgenders or something? Just Buy some Helium like a normal person, it's painless.

>you have two parents so you're not allowed to have any problems

ok retard

What troubles you user?
tell us, tell your friend, Jow Forums...

Attached: 1409439292711.gif (350x349, 2.96M)

I'm good blud, this board is nothing but "M-MUH STATISTICS REEEE" delusional faggots

I'll prolly just buy a shitty hi-point once I get my check in just to have something on hand. Always wanted one of those nigger guns anyway

>wants to be another fun statistic

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Tried to overdose on my antidepressants and benzos/alcohol

Why. what brought this upon you?
...... anyway I'm going to skip ahead to the big motivational speech.

I don't actually have one. Nothing inspiring, or trite reheated bs about "think about everyone else you're hurting". Ultimately it's up to each and every one of us to find out "why".
What is a "why"? you ask?
It's a reason to get out of bed every day in the morning.
It doesn't have to be noble.
It doesn't have to be righteous.
It can be entirely self serving or purely out of spite.
A person, a concept, something you love, something you hate.
What matters is that it is your reason and not anyone elses. Ultimately the choice is yours.

*our own "why"

gas yourself you retard

Attached: 1501284905477.png (655x600, 226K)

My advice? Kill yourself. Immediately.

maybe try posting on the self help group hug board the normies like to humble brag on. Jow Forums

>ABLOO BLOO BLOO NOBODY GIB ME UBBOATES ABLOO BLOO
Fuck the statistics, kill yourself immediately. I don't care how you do it, but remove your fucking retard faggot ass from the Earth as soon as possible.

School's out for another few months so it looks like you've got to be patient.

Have you considered going fishing? Doesn't even matter if you catch anything, the silence alone is worth it. Also actually reeling in a fish is exhilarating and so satisfying.

Actually kill yourself, not only will you be a statistic against "most people who fail suicide kill themself" but you'll also be another statistic against gun suicides.

>has guns
>suicide attempts
did you miss?

If you have nothing to lose, why don't you try doing something useful for once & investigate the creepy politician or other major event of your choice of your choice?

Attached: 15e10f3h57bh07.jpg (1024x796, 90K)

sage and report all shitposts

Attached: 1529216133206.png (249x254, 81K)