Tumblr is preparing to raid this board

On July 4th, anti-gun fanatics from Tumblr will be all over this board, so be prepared for war.

Attached: 1529985032883.png (504x709, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvjwXhCNZcU
anti4channer.tumblr.com/
letsendthehate.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for anyone outside of the loop.
youtube.com/watch?v=SvjwXhCNZcU

>muh website war
We literally just have to do nothing and they'll get scared and run away after a few days

Why us?

Attached: 1516226082713.jpg (640x480, 27K)

You mean Jow Forums under the guise of being anti-gun fanatics from tumblr.

Attached: download.jpg (900x675, 131K)

So what?

So it'll be a normal Wednesday, then.

That already happens here every day, though.

I doubt anyone will notice.

Just post traps and bestiality and they'll get uncomfortable and leave.

Attached: 1529983654437.jpg (965x1317, 155K)

I predict thread quality to improve by 0.7%

Actually it's July 3rd silly gaijin

post gore or guro
this method is as old as 1/2chan and works in repelling fags

Attached: headgore.jpg (500x281, 59K)

Oh boy! I'm an electionfag who missed the last 4th of July battles.

Attached: d73bba1ef478dec692de5d92111577d6.jpg (448x480, 22K)

Who gives a shit? It's not like Jow Forums post stay up long. Just avoid Jow Forums for the day. Go to the range. Enjoy your 4th of July while those sjws waste the day screaming into the void. Unless you're a no guns. You do own a gun dont you?

But Jow Forums is one of those weird boards where actual commies and nazis can get together to enjoy the finer things in life, like tanks and machine guns. Not to mention Jow Forums is one if the more diverse boards, so they wouldn’t be adding more meaningful shit to the multi-idealogical spiral of shitpost and memes.

Welcome to Jow Forums, now git out.

This is Jow Forums. Gore is expected.

This, its the 4th of July and only tumblr fags will be on the internet. Everyone else will be outside.

Yes, but if we all put nugget bolts and AK grips up our butts and post pictures, they'll get scared and run away even faster.

It's an excuse to gorebomb them again.

'Scrutinizes feminists'? The fuck does that even mean?

Uh well be fine we get rated by turkeys all the time. If nothing else it will expose them to guns in a positive light.

>Remember you are here forever.

Always applies. Likes like we got a bunch of new re/k/ruits.

>git out
But user, I'm here forever

Attached: download.jpg (199x254, 12K)

>go to a board about something and advocate for the ban of it
Sounds like a losing battle to be honest

>scrutinizing feminist
Because feminists are people too, and aren’t free of criticism? What do they think they are? Special snowflakes?

Attached: 0BB35ADE-2B4C-42C2-A5EF-A736D819707D.jpg (270x312, 32K)

Woooo. Scary. Thing is, most outsiders still think Jow Forums is still /b/ in 2009. There's lots of opinions in Jow Forums and other non Jow Forums boards that outsiders might understand or even agree with. E.g., Many on Jow Forums hates the police/ATF/bootlickers/vatniks/chinks...

That'll probably be an improvement over the usual Hitlerlets.

>Tumblr raiding Jow Forums
>Tumblr raiding /b/
Didn't they learn last time?

I won't even have a chance to be here that day. I work full shift in the morning then I've been asked to help volunteer at the the fire station for the rest of the night in anticipation of retards.

Source for image?

>scrutinizes feminists
>mfw picking apart bad feminist arguments is mysogyny

Attached: 20c.png (480x320, 165K)

lol, who cares?

I don’t see any US military hate on there. Isn’t hypocritical to hate your cops but then turn a blind eye to the military?

I missed the good old days of Windows where you could actually delete System32. Now, even Linux won't let you run "rm -r /" unless you add "--no-preserve-root".

Good. It’s been too long and the newfags need to see the face of our one true enemy. Pink haired communists

Attached: 3AF5ABA5-1903-4DBF-9C45-CC9CF9E2E9E4.jpg (658x550, 98K)

Search the archives with the term "welfare queen"

Oh I’m sure that’s going to work out just fine

Attached: 0D317440-70CB-45B5-85E4-88C758073BFB.gif (300x222, 498K)

I’m phone posting on the shitter in the middle of the woods. How do you ctrl-f?

Oh yes. The Ree's will indeed Tard

PREPARE THE Jow Forums MEMES LADS START POSTING SO WE CAN ALL MAKE THE GRASS GROW

Attached: TsQ7eVT.jpg (2880x2834, 377K)

Just because Jow Forums uses the term Jewish to describe tech companies, doesn't mean they actually anti Semitic.

>disagreement with a non gendered femaileum pod is unacceptable!

>Now, even Linux won't let you run "rm -r /" unless you add "--no-preserve-root".
Well, that won't work either. You need root privileges to run that.

Did people forget there’s a report option? Just report for breaking rule 3 when the shitpost gun control everywhere. The mods exist for a reason.

Attached: 824C5797-A3E5-4B1D-93C5-9C77551B8F77.jpg (686x1024, 109K)

I work retail and asked for a morning shift in advance. So they work me from late morning close... why bother

If you don't have root privileges, you're not really the owner of the machine.

This happens like every year since Sandy hook. A high percentage of Jow Forums will be out doing shit. Just post Trump, dead cats and brown kids, and transgender suicide rates and they'll go away.

Fuck off. The threads are funny to see the shitstorm. Getting all of them deleted takes the fun away.

Most of the mods are tumblr/reddit trash.

Is that why my windows won’t let me delete certain things that are installed by TrustedInstaller despite running as administrator?
t.wincuck

Okay, I now realise you don't actually know Linux at all.

>overly sensitive trannies looking for things to be offended about coming to Jow Forums
Yeah I'm sure it'll end well for them, because all the past attempts were resounding successes.

It’s been a while since we’ve had War Is Hell threads

>falling for the b8

Impressive

I wonder if I can get money out of it.

And what about that statement is wrong. I'm genuinely interested in hearing this one.

So by that you mean shitpost will go up so little that most folk won't even realize we're being raided and think it's just another average day on summertime Jow Forums?

Attached: 1423755495517.png (982x980, 807K)

Owl is ready to shitpost to no end frens!

Attached: IMG_20171028_233240.jpg (3456x4608, 2.55M)

its because he is full of fucking shit and some antifa kid masturbating over the thought of owning a firearm
the only thing that Jow Forums seems to be tolerant of, is weed
even the fucking pro-russian bullshit got found out to be an astroturfing campaign, and even the mass amounts of furry+/a/ shit was a bullshit campaign that the fired cleanup crew was allowing en-masse since he hated guns

I like how this all implies that tumblrites aren't here 100% of the time anyway. The only difference is that they will shitpost a bit more loudly for a few hours.

Yes. You can bypass it by taking ownership of whatever TrustedInstaller is protecting and giving yourself Full Control using an administrator account. Of course, make sure you know what you're touching.

Create an ironic patch thread.

You shouldn't have root unless you actually need it, it's a security thing. This is why commands such as 'su' and 'sudo' exist, so you temporarily give yourself access, then revoke it when it's no longer necessary. That way, the worst you (or a virus, the NSA, your stepson, or whatever) can do normally is delete your /home directory, leaving your operating system, and possibly other people's files, perfectly functional.

Attached: 3B21EFCE-BC6A-482B-9A32-C02083212019.gif (420x213, 2.68M)

Owlposter! I haven't seen you for like a year!

Hey that’s owl guy who’s kinda weird but not enough to justify cringing at!

No shit. The problem I can't understand is where you can infer that a sysadmin or owner of some Linux box can't use "sudo su" or "sudo -i" to spin up a root shell.

I never said that, I said the opposite of that.

>The age old motto gets to live again
Oh what a raid! What a lovely raid!

Attached: 1416379939250.jpg (900x652, 134K)

Why can't they leave us and our raifus alone?!?

Then where exactly did you think I don't know anything about Linux.

Because our raifus get up and go murdering chilluns on their own while we're sleeping

Because I was inferring the use of sudo, I figured you must be talking about using your machine logged in as root all the time.

It's true. I'm noguns, yet my raifu is still sleepwalking murdering toddlers. It's a surreal and mysterious thing.

user, I feel like you just want us to do this for your own gratification.

how are we this desperate for content that we make up fake events

How the hell you got "machine logged in as root all the time" out of "having root privileges" is way beyond me.

No, I mean people on that site should believe factual Chinese information when they hear it, they could be more open minded people.

>tumblr comes to the hurtbox

Attached: olB0hX5.gif (245x213, 962K)

D-Did he died?

Attached: 1529962856536.gif (435x265, 1.69M)

Oh, goody goody.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 939K)

Nah, he just has a headache.

fuck.... all my good welcome to Jow Forums macros got lost when my laptop's hard drive ate shit and died.

Some leaf on Jow Forums found the sites:
anti4channer.tumblr.com/
letsendthehate.tumblr.com
It's fake, but a couple tumblrettes are retarded enough to take the bait.

Hey! Can anyone source me the tumblr account plotting this?

I am always here friend :)

Were all a little weird friend.

Attached: IMG_20171005_133725.jpg (4608x3456, 2.84M)

Eh, Low quality bait with nothing higher than 25 notes. Anyone tries it, especially pissing off /b/ like last year? It won't end well. But odds are they learned, and this raid will not occur.

Remember the tags to shitpost on lads

Attached: a35.jpg (500x500, 49K)

I uh...hey user what's this from?

Well it has been a while since we had a hunting thread up.

Rock n Roll Owlbro. See you in the fray

CHEESE FOR EVERYONE

Attached: Sheogorath.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Pissing in an ocean of piss.

>Jow Forums is the 2nd most anti-semitic board next to Jow Forums
Are they?

Shiki, an anime about vampires.

Attached: 1529982347928.jpg (1750x1044, 1.12M)

>tumblrfags
Remember the last time you fuckers raided Jow Forums?
Yeah enjoy your stay here while you can, fuckers.

gore is back on the menu boys.

Wouldn't surprise me

>tfw brigading ourselves

Attached: IpCxq.gif (180x178, 635K)