Are most Vietnam vets ashamed of their service? What about GWOT vets?

Are most Vietnam vets ashamed of their service? What about GWOT vets?

I mean, how can you fight in such bullshit wars and not feel shame?

Attached: Santa-Barbara-Vets.jpg (429x518, 73K)

>Are most Vietnam vets ashamed of their service?
No you moron.

>I mean, how can you fight in such bullshit wars and not feel shame?
Because they just served, they didn't choose to go to war.

>Join Army in 06'
>Alternate between banging it out with Hadji and banging out loose women
>Go to college
>Government pays me $2,200 a month plus all of my tuition
>Figure out College is easy, even in STEM, so long as you put forward a moderate amount of effort
>Also have access to an endless stream of THOTs who still buy the Jingoism and want to suck your dick cause TYFYS
>Get out, make bank, listen to people like you cry about their student debt or $12 an hour job laying brick or fixing cars that barely covers your rent

Shame level: 0

Ok. Draftees from the Vietnam War had no choice. All those morons who enlist freely in the “war” against terrorism had a choice and deserve no respect.

t. Antifa hippie

I dunno man, I had a great time slotting floppies on your dime.

And this is the reason 90% of vets sign up "to go die for da joos"

>I mean, how can you fight in such bullshit wars and not feel shame?

Because i got to kill muslims. That was my only goal. I didn't do it for the patriotism or protect freedumz or benefits or any of that shit. I just wanted to kill muslims and the quickest and most guaranteed way to do so as an 18 year old in 2007 was on an 03xx contract in the USMC. I did not fail my enlistment objective so I feel no shame.

However, if I had somehow gone through my enlistment without even sniffing combat, I would be very ashamed.

Attached: DSCF0595_1.jpg (1600x1200, 735K)

you're a faggot and I'm going to enjoy shooting you and your faggot family

You can try once you finished sucking Shlomo’s dick, bootlicker.

the winter warrior project was conceived by and funded by the Soviets. John Kerry was one of the few actual vets in the movement, the rest were paid shills and commies dressed in surplus

lol

>be 19
>murica n sheeit
>join muhreens
notinkansasanymoretoto.avi
>be 20
>realize murica is evil
>realize god is fake
>be 23
>9/11 happens
>realize we provoked it
>fuck this shit niggers i'm out
*a wild DD214 appears*

Except for the fact that they voluteered because they felt they were doing the right thing at the time.
And by volunteering they made it unnecessary to institute a draft.
And many used it as a career move to improve themselves.
And most did good things while deployed there.

Blame the problems with the WOT on the politicians.

Most Vietnam veterans are old men now. They probably don't think about it much.

>GWOT
No such thing. You can't wage war on abstract things. If you are referring to the war against Iraq, then yes, many veterans have renounced it.

>do the wrong thing
>but I thought it was the right thing

GWOT doesn't care. I am one. There were no innocent parties involved, and while we served one master or another, we were at least out there, removed from this fake ass life you call the real world. Everything you defend is just another prop piece and part of the veil. deuces

I got to do God's work and shoot 7.62 and 40mm at shitskins.

I'm happy with it.

>9/11
>provoke
Yeah, we stopped the Soveits from genociding their inbred asses.

>Get tricked by propaganda from politicians with hidden agendas
>Think you're doing the right thing
Stop being retarded

>mfw the people you call shitskins are literally whiter than your last commander in chief.
>mfw millions of shitskins invaded your southern border while you were goofing off overseas and you didn't do a damn thing to stop it
Good goy.

Whose fault is it that you got tricked? Plenty of other people with the same access to information as you didn't get tricked. Take some personal responsibility.

Yeah but there's definitely a different level of responsibility.

A person tricked into fighting in an unjust war isn't necessarily conspiring to start/prolong it. It's not like every 11b sat there at the table with Dubya in 2001 deciding which country is best to fuck up for the benefit of their corporate sponsors.

just talking to a Vietnam vet tonight...he named the jew and was just glad he made it back

I wouldn’t be ashamed of having to fight in a bullshit war.
Ashamed of my government and the people at home for turning on the poor fucks that had to go die in said bullshit war?Absolutely motherfucker. Go soap box your commie bullshit that started more wars than America ever could to some pink haired bug people.

Attached: E05EB051-9C69-4F86-9241-F3E2D7763F6D.png (775x792, 1.25M)

thanks for your service Jow Forumsomrade

Attached: 1471699217041.jpg (862x582, 144K)

>muh ragheads dindu *BOOM*

Attached: 0C96294B-8EEF-46A2-9D09-81B051754C64.jpg (628x800, 104K)

Think about it.
Why was USA in Vietnam?
To stop communism spreading.
Why was USA only country in Vietnam?
Why there wasn't multi country NATO intervention?
NATO is created for the sole purpose to stop communism.
Many questions no answers.

MONEY AND JEWS

Attached: stupid goyum.gif (359x346, 2.94M)

People can enlist, bomb brown people and be Israel’s gunfodder all they want - that’s not my problem. But they don’t deserve any respect for getting tricked by corrupt politicians and lobbies.

Thanks for your cervix.

Because I'm not a Faggot.

Don't thank me you fuckers i did it for completely selfish reasons. I deserve no thanks.

Got to be 0351 and I realized during our time in korengal I was fighting wars not meant to be fought. I don't regret a moment of it but I still feel like both Iraq and Afghanistan were pointless. I would still do it all again though, if not just to see everyone one more time.

When were Marines ever in Korengal? Not doubting I just never heard about it. Must have been pretty early on in the war.

So much edge in this thread, I'm gonna have to get a tetanus shot.

I think some college or high school kid who just discovered his school's communist party found Jow Forums.

Everyone be nice to the new troll, it's not his fault that he's stupid.

The one who actually does orders to send troops in are the ones who should be ashamed, basically the politicians.

The soldiers are just doing their job, if they don't follow their orders(not with valid reasons, like being ordered to do war crimes, for instance), they get charged with insubordination and lose their job. The ones who made it out of the conflicts have nothing to be ashamed about getting out alive from something someone else fucked up on.

you killed muslims...you did me a service

>Why was USA in Vietnam?
france threatened to pull out of NATO if they didnt help
>Why was USA only country in Vietnam?
they werent
>Why there wasn't multi country NATO intervention?
there was