B-but my CCW is supposed to make me a Good Guy With A Gun™

>b-but my CCW is supposed to make me a Good Guy With A Gun™

liveleak.com/view?t=k9dfu_1529882144

Attached: pussy ass bitch.jpg (318x366, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=k9dfu_1529882144
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Master Race™ in valiant action.

>totally not same fagging

oh summer cant end soon enough

Attached: 1526911034307.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>Replies 2
>Posters 3

lrn2 Jow Forums

give the summerfag a break, he just got here

>no context to video
Obviously it could be said the guy was some wannabe carrying around handcuffs but we have no idea what the fuck was going on. The other people holding the camera sound annoying as shit so I'm neutral on the matter.

Attached: hecks.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Did you know that this guy is a faggot and a retard? If you pull the strapper and they keep coming to the car just blame them. No getting out of your car. Run them over or blam them. This is our best bet, running over with a car is fine and it’s precednent in a lot of states

*blam as in shoot.

Fuck off summer.

ya know samefag OP, it'd be a lot easier for people to sympathize with you and your cause if you weren't such a passive aggressive faggot, so I'll just assume the man in your video is in the right to spite you

Attached: 1527893397237.jpg (759x847, 110K)

There's a lot of questions here, but BOTH sides fucked up here.
>CC is a meme full stop
If you CC, you are going to die. You don't have the mindset to use a weapon, it's just a magic talisman to make the bad thing go away, not a weapon. You compromise on training, caliber, and ergonomics so your talisman can be hidden and not offend anyone, you are just a walking corpse.
Next, whatever happened here was stupid, on both sides. My view is that if someone isn't being raped or murdered, it's the police's job to handle it, it's not worth my time or 10mm to solve. Next thing, that kid was up to no good, his demeanor was all wrong, most likely he was doing petty shit and Clark Carry got all butthurt about it. Congratulations Pablo, you've just gone full felony assault.

Either he's going to jail or be deported.

HE NEED SUM MILK

>carrying a gun
>picking fights
mutually exclusive. as a CCW holder, one has an obligation to avoid conflict.

What a dipshit.

To be honest he should of kept his gun away and handled it with his hands or ideally not at all. He got into a stupid ego battle BECAUSE he pulled his gun and the beaner called his bluff.

Point being if you don’t intend on using your gun don’t use it at a threat.

He was obviously a weak try hard; who carries handcuffs? Of a off duty cop in which case the pig was being real cool with him by not shooting him.

Also he looks like bill burr

Attached: 26677079-12EA-4148-8FC7-2077696201ED.jpg (214x317, 24K)

>CC is a meme full stop
>If you CC, you are going to die.
t. Vaginal suoybuoy
There are plenty of people who aren't walking vaginas like you and captain ginger. Also nice blog post, faggot.

Attached: download_20180621_115825.gif (267x180, 389K)

That was an Antifa gaslighting posts. Pretty sure this whole thread is.

>should of
REEEEEE you ain't talking Cleetus, it's "have."

You are correct though. If you want to handle something with your hands, you keep your fucking gun holstered, because as soon as you smoke that skin wagon you start a gun fight. It doesn't matter what the other person has, the fight is now a gun fight and your life is on the line. If anyone was being cool it was the beaner, not many people would have just knocked the dude out and walked off. At the least a bunch of dudes would have had a brand new pistol, or ol' Bill would've had a new hole in his head. He's lucky as fuck desu.

Attached: troof.png (800x600, 986K)

Attached: 1d9aea3f-dcd4-47cd-8180-cb5676454345..jpg (317x284, 24K)

I remember hearing on YouTube like five years ago advice from multiple people saying you should

>thinking you have authority because of some internal quality
I don't buy into much SJW shit but that's some white privilege shit. Also top kek at that "authoritative voice"

Classic definition of book smarts versus street smarts. Never intertwine them.

Guy probably trained and read a lot but never thought he would face a guy not afraid of a gun and he was too easily coaxed into that fight. A stable mind wouldn't have hit first when you are brandishing a gun and they aren't. Nice felony charge mr wannabe cop. Who carries handcuffs? If he's off duty he knew better than to fight he should have backed off and called back up first so he's clearly not a cop. He's just some guy who has a bigger ego than is healthy for him. Who knows what happened before hand but he failed to protect himself with that gun so he needs to reconsider the purpose of his gun and cuffs. If he was the smart one he should have coaxed the guy to hit him then he could shoot him. What a dumbass.

This is the kind of contextualless click bait Op that should get people banned.

spotted the pussy ass bitch

Attached: 1410042613386.jpg (279x304, 27K)

All humans are retarded faggots who think they are special so who cares

>posts a picture of Kevin O'leary
>half Irish, half Arab, former military
>still thinks CC is stupid
Everyone from Ontario thinks CC is stupid.

i wonder who could be behind this blatant shilling

Attached: Shills.png (1000x1080, 161K)

Spotted OP
lay off the dicks, its not healthy

The Clint Eastwood wannabee in OP's post made two fatal mistakes:

1. Let his ego get in the way. Everything he was doing was wrong and was either going to end up with him on the ground or going to jail for manslaughter.

2. If you pull your CCW out, you better be in fear for your life, because you're going to have to start shooting. Simply brandishing will get you killed.

3. Got within arm's reach of his attacker when he had plenty of chances to back up.

Attached: concealed-carry-habbit-1000x480.jpg (1000x480, 50K)

*three mistakes

Typo

Yeah blogpost pig faggot.
DAILY REMINDER: Veterans and AD military are better than the pussypolice in every way.
Prove me wrong.
Protip: you cant.

What do they hope to accomplish? Just gaslighting gun owners? Gaslighting Jow Forums posters? Jow Forums posters live in gaslight.

Attached: 4chan gold account.jpg (215x242, 10K)

>give a statement
>go home
lol

Unless you're a cop you don't pull a gun to control someone with threats. You pull a gun to shoot. If you're not going to shoot, don't pull your gun.

Dude with the gun was, in fact, a pussy ass faggot.

Attached: 1518127295418.png (600x700, 386K)

Would it be acceptable to pull the gun out as a way to deter violence done against you if the situation is escalating?

>anyone with a shitty, obviously bait post is antifa

Attached: A5D98A61-2A9F-4F14-815A-0822CC291F01.jpg (418x446, 43K)

Either you are in fear of death or grievous bodily harm or you aren't. If you are you can shoot. If you aren't you can't.

infighting, aggression towards Jow Forums for the final objetive of forcing a deletion
antigun demoralization mostly here

>not understanding how the democratic party works

Attached: 1523730976150.png (1100x900, 583K)

Fucks sake. If you carry a gun, you need to be ready and willing to use it. This is what happens when you simply buy one, take the CC course and hit the streets without any training. You won’t have the proper mindset to pull the trigger and you’ll end up with your ass beat, or dead.
Not to mention the handcuffs were a dead giveaway he’s a sheepdawg

Attached: 1FA2E13C-3039-4700-8648-7005874AE4A1.jpg (1024x956, 94K)

You can have your hand on your gun before violence, but you cannot draw until real shit happens

gb2 >>>/nig/

The way I see it is if you pull your gun you need to be ready to shoot. Does not mean you have to but you better be ready to. Hesitation can get you killed.

Meanwhile we veterans are walking around fully armed and trained 100x over and more effectively than the police force .
>I'm a veteran and I ccw I have had to use it
>And the LEO gave me my sidearm and a firm handshake and said" we need more veterans like you "

Never pull a firearm if you're not prepared to use it.

Attached: 1528916867546.jpg (1080x766, 82K)

Absolutely brain-dead post

well done.
I carry because I don't want to fight. I cant describe the thought process any better than the guy being quoted but it's worth it to know I'll win and be able to sleep at night afterwards.

Not really, I know what scores are considered pass and fail at the range for state police and military and both are ridiculously low
Funny enough private security guards would all qualify as pistol marksmen since the requirements for getting your level 3 license are far more strict than what the average cop or grunt needs to go through

Attached: 1528915515499.jpg (562x600, 37K)

>pogue gets ass blasted by reality
>B-but muh service
Welfare queen

>pulls gun
>doesn't use it
>gets baited into putting it away and throwing a punch
>get's the shit kicked out of him

Literal retard

Yet more proof that carrying a gun doesn't make up for your being an autistic bitch.

You fags need to understand you now live in a world full of savages. This isn't the comfy world the previous generations got to grow up in. If you're not a warrior in every sense if the word, you're doomed to get taken advantage of and hurt, possibly even killed, like this twig did. These animals aren't afraid of guns, they are afraid of laws or jail time, they don't think beyond the moment and they will kill you if they see you as an obstacle standing in the way if what they want, even if what they want is to just look tough in front of one of their la cretura gfs.

Arm abd train yourselves (physically and with weapons). With the prevalence of these creatures running around in our streets, I'm going to tell you now, a confirmation is GOING to happen to you eventually and you need to remain ready. Stop wasting days filling your time with petty bullshit that does nothing for your survival potential, get out and gain some power. Don't say you weren't warned when you're lying in a pool of your own blood.

>You fags need to understand you now live in a world full of savages. This isn't the comfy world the previous generations got to grow up in.
Imagine being this retarded.

What's a welfare ?
Still better than being a no service civilian with no real value outside meaningless slave work , no practical purposes other than wage slaving your lives away .
You civilians freeze like scared sheep at the slightest and even the most blazay obstacles cause severe stress and panic.
Keep flapping your cock holster .

>handled it with his hands
Even this is iffy. Look up your state's laws for what you can do to protect property. In most you can use force to protect life including your own, but property is where it will be dependent on specific laws.

Best bet for any state is to call the cops, tell them where you're at and what's going on (don't exaggerate, we charge people for that), and if he's being aggressive towards you let them know. You can tell the kid to fuck off (I assume he was breaking into a car for some reason) at that point, stay on the line with 911 then follow him and let the police know where he's going. If he leaves in a car get the plate and direction of travel, also throughout this time tell them his description (race, clothing, etc). If during this time he chrages at you, fight back for a few seconds, then draw and fill him with lead. At no point should you let him know you have a gun unless you're going to use it. He should hear it before he sees it. None of this holding people at gunpoint shit, it's going to get you charged with misconduct with a weapon. Think of other ways to handle the situation as civilly as possible before hand, so when you're confronted with it you know some options. Everything is fluid so don't expect some textbook situation, you should "what if" everything.

Overall though, realize you have access to police services and that's usually the best way to handle that type of situation. It looks better for you because when the chimp chimps you can say something like "I was on the phone with 911 minding my own business then he ran at me threatening to kill me reaching for something then started hitting me and I tactically fell and he went for my gun and I had no choice but to Zimmerman him"

Technology and forensics is a double edged sword. We're great at catching the sub-humans when they fuck up, but we can't even defend ourselves in our own homelands anymore. Pretty pathetic. And people wonder why the white race is dying..

Join the military or LEO today kids. We're already dead, might as well go down getting to pull the trigger when it counts

100% true statement.

I assume this doesn't apply as much to small town retards. I just moved from the city to a small town and everyone is so passive and naive it's painful to watch. They wouldn't last a week in any city. Yeah you may have it good, but the cities and everything surrounding them are fucking jungle tier. It'll make it to you too eventually. There isn't a single suburb in California that isn't infested, save for million dollar neighborhoods and even those have junkies wandering around leeching.

Why do we even let you wannabe warrior class morons come home? Nobody missed you when you volunteered to kill brown people for the government's corporate overlords. Your friends moved on, your women found better men, and you were always a burden to your parents. You should be a mummified corpse buried in the sand instead of an alcoholic tax burden desperately trying not to eat buckshot whenever someone slams a door too hard.

>the government's corporate overlords
Can you stop with the anti-semitism please?

lel

Attached: cf21c13d-4cc2-4a3f-9d7e-b1f9660063d4..gif (320x240, 1.58M)

I'm not a Vietnam vet lmao
>Typical civilian
Brain dead and over fed and assumes everything.

Would of been better vid, if Michael J Fox was not the one filming it.

>liveleak.com/view?t=k9dfu_1529882144
kek goddam white people are lame as fuck. This guy out here playing police officer. Ol' Bill Burr looking motherfucker.

>Guy probably trained and read a lot
He obviously fucking didn't. You watch the video, retard? Because he did everything your not supposed to do.

>as soon as you smoke that skin wagon

Attached: giphy-2.gif (640x357, 3.04M)

This dude fucked up by trying to be a cop. Then fucked up even harder by letting some candyass bait him into fighting. Then fucked up even harder still by entering a fight with one hand

Don't show a gun until you're prepared to (legally) use it. Don't try to be a cop, there's a reason they're paid, trained, and supported. Be a good guy with a gun. Conceal it so the bad guys just think you're a good guy until the moment they threaten your life

No self respecting man should be baited into losing a fight with insults. Keep a cool head

You know every year more than a million cases are filed were a crime was being committed, a person drew a gun and never fired it. Barely ever is the person gets into trouble, even for brandishing.

That retarded mentality is why British police are now all minorities. If you give up political process and just try to insert yourself in a position of perceived power, you won't last there very long

>These animals aren't afraid of guns
They could tell the dude wasn't planning to use the gun since he had handcuffs he was focused on trying to arrest the dude. Use a gun for defense not to play cop

>You won’t have the proper mindset to pull the trigger and you’ll end up with your ass beat, or dead.
There are plenty of people every year who use pistols defensively without taking advanced courses.

He's dumb. You can't pull a gun unless you are 100% intending to fire it.
I've de-escalated a couple of situations in my time with just words or wits, where I would have been within my rights to shoot them.

This is when the Sheepdawg's fantasy hits reality.
>gets his ass pummeled by a hoodrat with street fighting experience
but muh training

>takes streetfighting experience to just punch repeatedly

>but muh training

He didn't have training

*GET DOWN ON THE CAR*
*akward pause*
>revs up for another go
*GET DOWN ON THE CAR*

Then disregard the idiots on youtube

More often than not pulling a gun will escalate the situation, you've just introduced a deadly weapon and there's a question wether you will use it, the other guy is probably gonna assume since you pulled to try to control the situation that you are insecure and scared. They will then come to the conclusion you are a pussy ass fagot like the guy in ops post, and you will get btfo'd

Stupid is as stupid does. Some significant stupidity on display by ginger CCW dufus over here. I carry, suppressed, and have yet to draw for any reason in a number of years since that started. As someone's already said, unless someone's getting raped or murdered or something along those lines, deadly force simply isn't called for, so the piece stays in its place until range days. Fuckin' moron flexing his tiny ego in this example, that's all. If you're going to carry you need to be an exemplary citizen. Period.

I'm more worried about the ones that do. How many of them are taking the course just so they can larp as Mr sheepdawg.

I really don't give a fuck about safety or my "right to live", I only care about my right to not be someone else's bitch or be killed in a degrading manner. Life is a constant fight at every stage and refusing to participate in that fight to protect life defeats its own purpose and makes you a pathetic coward.

Attached: 1521376955356.jpg (639x960, 99K)

Exactly, i'll bet he was really confident because he picked a caliber with a lot of stopping power and read somewhere that his gun doesn't jam. All you retards think that just maximizing a few traits about guns is enough to win fights but there is way, way more to it than that.

>If you CC, you are going to die. You don't have the mindset to use a weapon, it's just a magic talisman to make the bad thing go away, not a weapon.
So I totally shouldn’t carry a weapon in case i need to defend myself? It isn’t a meme, you’re just retarded.
>inb4 end up like the guy in the video
I’m not retarded enough to draw a weapon when it isn’t needed, especially against some spic who clearly can’t fight.

Thanks antifa lol, I will unironically scalp you soon

HA-
HAI SENSEI!
Arigato for your wisdom... SENSEI!
>Watanabe then proceeds to train his gun-jutsu even harder

How many bumper stickers do you have?

>gets arrested, thrown in jail and made someones prison bitch because someone flicked him off in traffic

Im not saying ill flash my piece, you mong, just that i wont back down from any dispute. Obviously you need to be a bit more aware and careful with a gun but it doesnt have to be your whole life.

Would you be the guy who'd "swing first" so to speak in a verbal dispute?

I do sometimes say shit to strangers who are being assholes, I don't mean like if they accidentally cut me off I mean psychos who are disrupting shit, never been involved in anything in public that got out of hand. Im not a aggressive retard I just feel I have certain rights as a man in a civilized society.

You sound like a retard. Hope some nigger caves your skull in one day, Mr. I won't back down.

Not what i said at all, retard.

>Letting pig filth like this live in your country is a meme full stop

This is neat,but the truth is 90% of Jow Forums is waiting for thier chance to "ventilate urban youth".
Don't try to prove me wrong,you know that's the only reason you carry gun.

Not everything is worth fighting over don't be an idiot

do pit bulls count as urban youth? because I got my CCW after getting attacked the third time and yes, I wont be happy until I kill a pit bull

Stop projecting your racist hate fantasies on the Goyim, Democrat Schlomo. Some of us just want to be left alone and want the same for others.

>Congratulations Pablo, you've just gone full felony assault.
He had a gun pointed at him and the other guy punched first.

You've been posting this since last year.

lrn2read fag