I live in California

I live in California.

I just pulled the proverbial trigger on making my rifle featureless.

Just going to cry in my corner till I hit retirement age and move or this state implodes.

Attached: SI-AR-MFG-2.jpg (500x334, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uewMa8zQvKg&feature=youtu.be&t=78
youtube.com/watch?v=3zVenCG3eX8&feature=youtu.be&t=16
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is keeping you from packing up and moving to a free state?

Your turn cali cucks

Attached: 1522969941035.jpg (1092x747, 203K)

>willingly getting cucked by retarded legislation

You don't deserve to have a firearm.

I suggest you relocate 1st, before gun confiscation happens

kys you traitorous bitch.

Attached: 1327483729528.jpg (515x393, 41K)

>he complies

>move or this place implodes
Wtf why wouldn't you want this place to implode? Just wait until I leave then move.

Attached: jurassicbukake.png (653x438, 201K)

Easier said than done.

Family, Home, Job.

Can't you do this?

Attached: Ares SCR.jpg (3612x865, 359K)

>bending the knee to cult pedo commies that infiltrated our country.

NO.

Attached: 1327403140844.jpg (800x800, 47K)

Of the options available it's definitely the best.

No registration bullshit where you deal with a bunch of restrictions on your "Registered Assault Weapon"+ the risk of them deciding that you incriminated yourself and getting your house raided.
You aren't walking around with an AW and risking it turning into a problem (although the odds are slim).
You can easily put the normal grip back on or if it's a slip on kydex wrap take it off when traveling out of state.
You can have a normal magazine release again.

Personally I go for rifles that are normally featureless out of the box like my M1A, but I bet they'll ban that too before I can move out.
It's never that easy. At least not without taking a massive setback in your quality/progress in life. I'm planning to move next year (already got pushed back by one) but if I just jump now I won't have a job when I get there nor hardly anyone from my network to find one.

Sure cost of living will be lower, but I might have to start over at jobs that are miles beneath me so my income will drop to nearly nothing. If I wait I can move with my current job and keep my pay rate.

Also several friends and family are considering moving too. If we move as a group we can support each other. If I jump now I have no social support network out there to lean on if I need it.

Seriously, you are the reason why this country has fallen so far. You are worse than the painted red commie pinkos. At least you can identify them.

Attached: 1328846782446.gif (300x170, 1.26M)

bump you faggots

Find a new home, get a new job and your family will always be your family no matter were you go. You're the only thing keeping yourself away from what you want........ I also don't want you to bring your commie ass over to my free state and ruin it with your lib bullshit (it's in your DNA whether you like/know it or not), so I'm also keeping you from getting out.
You going to le me do that user?

FYI, that's illegal. Non-detachable magazine rifles have been illegal since 1/1/17. The exemption from prosecution for possession of an unregistered assault weapon since that point only applies if you do register it. The last ~500 days you've possessed that rifle are chargeable as 500 separate felonies.

>not fighting back
You’re a cuck. You’ll always be a compliant cuck in your heart and you fucking know it.

>not practicing what he preaches

To be any more dickless, you'd have to have been born a woman.

You have no idea what I “practice” nor what I do.

>I just pulled the proverbial trigger on making my rifle featureless.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
glad I got out of that shithole when I did.

Might as well put on a rainbow g string and titty clamps and pucker up for HIV you domesticated hippie faggot.

I know that no gun grabbing politicians have been killed recently, and if that's not what "fighting back" means, I can't imagine what it does.

Dickless faggot.

Just buy a slip-on kydex fin, an angled foregrip, and a muzzle device that says compensator on the box. I'll let you decide what you'd like to do from there, but definitely don't add to the massive noncompliance that runs rampant through California. Definitely don't ever take the fin off when you're not shooting in public and definitely don't go to Nevada or Arizona to buy standard capacity magazines. That would be illegal and bad :(

former calicuck here
i owned that grip, yes it sucks but it's probably the least sucky featureless grip on the market next to the thordsden. once you got used to it, it wasn't a big deal.

get out when your opportunity comes. the state of california isn't your coffin and if your rights are truly a big enough concern for you, there will be an opportunity to leave. california isn't the only place in the world with jobs, and in fact it's becoming harder and harder to find jobs in cali.

When you're out though, life just seems better. godspeed

Attached: 1477369274535.jpg (1121x1992, 712K)

Don't do that featureless fin bullshit.
First go fix mag with this
youtube.com/watch?v=uewMa8zQvKg&feature=youtu.be&t=78

Then get some of these, and reload through the ejection port.
youtube.com/watch?v=3zVenCG3eX8&feature=youtu.be&t=16

you should have just saved your shekels up for a uhaul to gtfo.

If I were stuck in CA, the only rifles I would own would be lever guns and I would train like mad. Is that not the most logical course of action?

You do realize that califags can make enough money to buy property in free states while still taking those overpriced libtard salaries right?

Rent a shitty apartment or a mailbox and get that AZ/NV/UT ID and you are suddenly free again.

>uproot your entire life instead of staying in your state and actively working towards making yours better.
You are the reason cancerous legions are leaving liberal and shit states and flocking to and ruining others.
>I dont like my freedoms here, so I'd better leave the state and let it fall into even further disrepair.

Faggot.

Do you know what happens when an infected appendix bursts? It sends infected cells throughout an otherwise healthy body.
California is our retard containment state. If it fails then we get these dipshits spread everywhere else in the country. They don’t suddenly stop being liberal shitheads once they leave CA.

Attached: 0712AD48-BFD7-4A02-B0D6-86BF80E3942F.jpg (261x244, 25K)

Why not get a bullet button? Years ago I thought that's all you had to do.

That furniture is somehow beautiful despite the circumstances of its birth.
5/7.

Attached: Trunk_photos 2.jpg (689x648, 222K)

move

I heard living in commiefornia (and Washington,to a lesser etent) is expensive af.
What would be he cheapest and most Jow Forums place to live? AK?

Shut up, fucktard.

AK has cheap housing, all other living costs are astronomical. Especially food (except fish).

I like fish, I could live with it. How's the job market tho? Anything IT related?
>t. belgiumfag

unless that IT has to do with oil, not much

... Well fuck
Wanted soe place that was cold, gun friendly, cheap to live and with some jobs in IT, with that order of preference. Looks like it'll have to be Switzerland then

Nc has homes and jobs. You can even make your own family , senpai

Are you a potential target of a police raid? Can't you keep it featured for home defense, then neuter it before going out in public with it, or is the shame too unbearable to leave the house with it? I too live in Cuckoldfornia and feel it would be best to have a suppressed .22 and shoot an intruder without drawing the attention a centerfire round produces. You can then remove the suppressor, light off a few fire crackers and then call the cops to send body bag and clean up crew without fear of being dragged to liberal court for defending your castle.

Attached: 1522986977768.jpg (416x381, 18K)

lol enjoy prison
Dindu is a protected species

STFU faggot, we all know this isn't true.

>not being the advance scout who becomes the support network for others
I appreciate your predicament. At least you enjoyed the nice California weather for a while. I've always wanted to go, but their laws and general insanity have put me off. I hope you find a nice job somewhere free. Don't come to Texas though, it sucks. I want to move east to SC or something, or maybe family in based Kansas.

>Why not get a bullet button?

That used to be all you had to do. Of course the faggots in control here finally rammed through a law making BB'ed rifles "assault weapons". Now you either have to register them (terrible idea), or go featureless, which sucks but it sucks a lot less than registering.

>Actively inviting more blue-state faggots into one of the bluest states in the South

Fuck off

Then don't call the fucking cops then. Lye is cheap and bones make great fertilizer.

Attached: 1512620223613.jpg (266x189, 6K)

Just move. Get a new job in a free state, find a new home, then bring your family along for the adventure.

All women follow leaders. If you're not a leader, then I don't care about your problem to begin with.

>I want to move east to SC or something

Fuck off, we're full.

My impression is IT goes hand in hand with cities which goes hand in hand with pink hair and patchy beards

>implying a fixed stock AR with 10rd mags doesn't shit all over a lever gun

Not him but I’m waiting for the elections in November, if the Cal3 thing fails but the majority of the SoCal counties voted for it, I’d be more inclined to partake in some fuckery

Just go for a hellfighter kit. Your rifle is normal, you just press a spring loaded takedown button then hit a normal mag release.

Downside: no bolt hold open.

>why not get a bullet button?
Because a couple of years ago, a bunch of sandniggers shot up a regional center with illegally modified straw-purchased ARs. Originally they had bullet buttons on them, but the shooters uncucked them and popped in 30 round magazines. So the politicians saw it as a loophole and pushed legislation to remove the "detachable by a tool" definition of a detachable magazine that the bullet button used to stay legal. Now you have to have to use a special needs featureless grip, or get an extended mag release that only works if you pull the rear takedown pin and unhinge the upper. Once again, the terrorists and tyrants win.

Attached: thefatass.png (1024x683, 1020K)

Agreed, Texas sucks it's Hot, Humid and Flat.
Washington is LEFT in the west of the state.
IT jobs are around the Seattle area. Lots of free land to roam. Great Hunting, hiking, shooting and people are friendlier than Texas

Attached: 1528413039041.jpg (1024x1145, 127K)

You know, I'm going to move to california and I'm going to change the gun laws there to be much, much closer to Utah's.

All you liberal ass fucking faggot ass celebrities can suck on my proverbial Jesus cock. You're all retarded and your "sensible" gun laws are fucking retarded as fucking hell.

no thanks, i like reloading mags like a normal person

>being this much of an autist about it when on ARs you can hot swap grips with an allen wrench

ffs I own like five "featureless" rifles

wow you and the other million or so mormons who already live here

>government says NO GUNS
>you hand over your gun

I hope your children get cancer and you watch them die in front of you.

Attached: 5ca936c2f2e4a52ecd5ddc040b6019dcbb81144d47eaeda78ec06184e0ce17bf.png (554x692, 443K)