ITT: Really dumb aesthetic reasons you refuse to buy a gun

I'll start
>revolver with anything but 6 shots

The exception being a Nagant revolver, because I want to suppress one some day.

Attached: 6cf8893f2c24b61a56c4cd514d58fd56.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Henry lever actions don't have a loading gate.

HI-Points
They're ugly

>thumb hole stocks look fucking retarded

Fuck you I got my second and third hipoint coming soon.

Romanian dong grips are fucking gay.

not an aesthetic reason, but calibers that arent the most common ones. also, magazines that are difficult to find and .... not being on the handgun roster

this

Glocks. They look like fucking toys
>here comes the booty hurt

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Number of shots isn't aesthetic, it's practical. Go look up what aesthetic means then delete this retarded thread.

Now thats just practical. Stopped me from buying one too.
Agreed. Especially on an underfolder.

I also dislike revolvers with 7 or more rounds, so it is an aesthetic choice.

They genuinely do look like toys with the fucking retarded looking rounded edges. Probably makes unhostlering marginally easier, but jesus christ does it look bad.

Smith and Wesson's cuck locks on revolvers
Ruger's massive lawyer text engraved on all their guns
The faggy looking underbite on CZ pistols
Walthers look like hi-points
Hamerless revolvers look like shit
Revolvers shorter than 3 inches look like chodes, longer than 6 inches looks like overcompensating tryhard shit
Half lug revolvers look like anorexic bullshit

thisI would get a henry 45-70 so fucking fast if they added a gate. The parallel barrel and tube looks great, Marlin/Rossi's angled shit looks awful.

ARs just always feel like kids toys and are un-ergonomic as fuck for me. (im tall af)
I hate the milspec pistol grips the most. Fucking thing's skinnier than a gay asian cock and feels twice as shitty.

Attached: lol64.jpg (500x353, 28K)

I like the look of the star pattern on 5 shot revolvers.
I hate how they look from the front, but I never see mine from that view so it's not that big of a deal.

do you have any fucking clue what aesthetic means

see

the cylinder for 5, 6, and 7 round revolvers look different. i dont like the way five rounds look in a cylinder or seven rounds. although the charter arms bulldog is an exception for me. i also dont like non-fluted cylinders

Attached: 1529154436042.jpg (1400x1050, 632K)

Maybe not all "really dumb" reasons and/or not all aesthetic, but:

>overly obtrusive loaded chamber indicators
>GRIP ZONE
>10/22's (stock) bolt release dongle thing
>walther pps m2 vs original: looks dumb without the rail
>any revolver with 2 versions, one being full lug barrel (under barrel?) versus the "skinny" barrel. I like the thicc versions.
>7.62x39 ARs that use the ultra curved downs syndrome magazines

Attached: 20180513_141909.jpg (4032x1960, 3.2M)

Even though by politics, price point, and quality, PTR is probably the best MP5 for the money right now, I refuse to get one because of the MLOK furniture and the welded rail.
I'll forgive the navy lower since it's cool in its own way, but the MLOK furniture is a waste to me unless I want to go full tacticool with it, and the rail looks horrid no matter how practical or effective it is compared to a mount.

*Apologies for my fucking phone post picture. Y U Rotat mah Cat???

Aesthetic can also apply to artistic design as well, not just the visual form. I believe that, aesthetically, revolvers should be six-shooters, and so I find revolvers with more or less rounds unappealing. Go ahead and look it up, then contemplate on how the public school system has failed you.

5 and 7 is disgusting i agree, but.....8 x.357 is acceptable imho. Pic related.

look, and feel like toys. still remember when i shot one for the first time, everything on that gun is a fucking joke down to the mag release.

you are retarded. i am a professional knower of aesthetics and i can confirm its not just visuals, there is also the "feel". besides, when you actually look at an open cylinder of a 7 shot it looks disgusting and...you just know how awful it is.

agree. CZ's "bubba yer gunna trip a landmine" underbite hurts me the most as i'm buying a Shadow next month. i can only pray it's somehow not as bad IRL as it is in the pictures.

>loaded chamber indicators

awful to look at, what kind of retard noob needs that anyway.

Attached: 1[1].jpg (475x223, 17K)

the XD reminds me of the laughing text message symbol

and the new ones are covered it tactical grip zone xxxxtreeemmeee logos and it looks lame as fuck

Attached: springfeild two tone XD.jpg (900x482, 456K)

>Walthers look like Hi-points
user... I...

Attached: 6D13FAE7-76A9-43A6-BC64-02D4822C0C8C.jpg (3109x2696, 1.84M)