Mfw not american

>mfw not american

>mfw will never own guns

India-fag what do

Attached: 6050F1B3-60F7-46FA-A9E4-A17AF5273160.png (406x362, 16K)

>join army
>become man
>fight in Kashmir
>kill many paki scum
>be national hero
>government lets you keep your rifle

Military service?

Also this is hella bait for some cheap poop jokes.

I mean the Indian army itself is underfunded you’ll not even get ak’s some underfunded 40s or 50s rifle also the terrorists are more well funded you’ll get killed by a bomb before you even know it

I know senpai

Buy a fake degree in IT.
Apply for a job at a tech company in the Silicon Valley using some family member that works there as a reference.
>Come over.
>Pretend to work.
>Make more money than I ever will.
>Build up resume with just padded time at tech company despite not really knowing or doing anything.
> Bonus points for acquiring practical knowledge on the job.
> Apply for tech jobs out of state.
> Take massive CA salary and live like a king in any other US state.
> Buy whatever guns you want.
> May as well be a billionaire when you visit India again.
> Get an arranged marriage with whatever QT if your choice because you're filthy rich.

I've seen how Pajeets operate and it's not entirely honest but it works. And hey, they follow laws, pay taxes and generally don't get into other people's shit.

Take the poo to the loo

Nah man fuck being a IT slave monkey

Also I’ll never be accepted into American society as I am not white

Well, convert to Muslim and move to Pakistan.
Or convert to Maoism and move to Naxalite areas.
Or convert to Sikhism and move to separatist-friendly areas of the Punjab.
Or convert to Hiduism and join the Tamil Tigers.
Or just become a gangster.
Or get a job in IT and move to America.

Attached: 0E76FA6E-A3AD-4E4D-994C-9989FED5B64C.jpg (470x313, 30K)

>not white.

We're literally the most accepting country in the world. Just work hard, we love that shit.

the tech pajeets have built their own sub society in the major cities. Off the job you won't even have to speak english if you want

>American society as I am not white
lmao America is barely 56% white buddy.

Just marry some American Pajeet if you really want the easy way.

I mean the Hinduism one looks realistic but I am not a Tamil

I mean senpai that’s a lie you only take us because you are forced too :/

That’s true but major cities have shit tier gun laws and in rural areas I swear i’ll get lynched or something

Nah Pajeetas are looking to get bleached no joke

You'd still be doing better than me.

Also not many people unironically hate on Pajeets. They're usually chill so it's fine. We only get the smarter/better ones (not the designated shitting street type) on this side of the ocean so everyone's impression is generally very good.

At worst someone will mistake you for a Muslim, but you can either correct them or shout "allahu akbar!" to fuck with them. They can't really do anything about it and it's your right to troll them for their own stupidity if you want to.
This too. I live in a neighborhood that's like 45% Indian. It's actually pretty nice.

What do you do for a living user?

Attached: 29BDD2A6-0673-4676-A383-AD761A099F4F.jpg (640x301, 34K)

We take you because American college is fuckspensive and not enough people have the focus and money necessary to get good degrees in STEM fields.

Education in India with a (theoretically) equivalent level of proficiency is far cheaper and more obtainable. As a result it is simply easier for tech companies that have more money than sense and think they can do more things better and faster with more people to hire in bulk from abroad than to pick through American college graduates who often demand higher starting wages to pay off all of their debt.

As for cities, that's not how it works.
Most gun laws are passedon the state level. Urbanization tends to push states left and anti-gun but even a dense leftie enclave like Austin in Texas still has fairly good gun laws compared to say San Francisco in California.

And even in San Francisco, you're still in America and once you have your greencard you have a right to own a gun. It may not be any kind of gun, but it's definitely easier than getting one in India.

I work corporate security at a major tech company. It's really not a big achievement, but the work is easy and I'm taking home 1k a week after taxes so it's a comfy spot to be in for the moment.

That’s true and I agree but how’s the current thing towards non-whitemigrants? Because I think I might get a tourist visa shoot some guns and come back in India

1 grand per week?! how much that is per year?

Also corporate security sounds a stressful job if the company is wrong

theirs not really any fighting over at worse people throw stones at you and thats it cases of actual fighting terrorists are very very rare

not him but if he's making 1k after taxes, he's proly making 43-44k a year before. I'm in the same boat.
>no rent because my dad live out of state 10 month of the year and I live in his house and look after it
>no car payment cause I bought mine in full
>only bills are gas, food, phone/cable/internet
rest of my income is disposable, but I'm trying to save it, but every now and then a gun calls my name and I just buy it, the price be damned
>mfw when my friends at work cry about not having enough money to buy that new gun or buy ammo and I pretend to know that feel

Attached: mfw shitty teen.gif (248x221, 2.55M)

>implying America is white

>not him but if he's making 1k after taxes, he's proly making 43-44k a year before. I'm in the same boat.
uwot? 1k after tax would be 52k a year. Did you mean like 63-64k a year?

take a train to Kashmir and pick up a type56 ez

Doesn't India have the second highest number of legal gun owners in the world? I know it's possible to get a CCW there too, but I don't know much about how hard or expensive it is.

> Nonwhites
There's a lot of meming about it but America is a very mixed country as is. Stormfags want everyone to think that nonwhites aren't welcome but very few people hold that view un-ironically. If you're here to contribute to our society and yourself, you're generally welcome.

Even in the more rural places people will generally be friendly. At worst they may not be used to seeing an Indian or mistake you for a Muslim, but even then it's very unlikely that anything will come of it other than some trailer retard sperging out at you in wal-mart while everyone stares at them for being a retard.

In the cities, you won't even stand out all that much. Also you're welcome to come as a tourist but your money won't go very far here unless you're doing really well in India or you know someone here who can show you around. I think that should be a more pressing concern.
> Corporate Security
The work itself is easy as fuck and I often get paid to slack. There's a lot of unnecessary drama that takes this easy as fuck job and makes it more difficult than it needs to be, but still easy.

If you do work in the states beware of office politics. It's a big deal. Making the right friends and staying out of the warpath of the wrong people is important.

Do it right and you're impossible to fire. Do it wrong and you're impossible to promote.

comfy feel

I mean then what’s the fight over?

Checkposts are tight rebel posts are monitored closely, everyone coming in from another state is searched throughly

Nah you read some article by liberalrandu/liberalrandi it's very unlikely that anything will come of it other than some trailer retard sperging out at you in wal-mart while everyone stares at them for being a retard.

>retard

like why?

>office politics

man that shit it world wide no country or people are save from that shit glad to know you have a easy well paying job

>Also you're welcome to come as a tourist but your money won't go very far here unless you're doing really well in India or you know someone here who can show you around. I think that should be a more pressing concern.

Very true I have around $8200 which I can use for the trip I am just interested in gun tourism tbqh, not sure how can I make American friends

Making a scene in public over dumb racist shit, especially if you literally don't even know what kind of person you are yelling at is dumb and seen as dumb. There's viral videos of this happening but it's only viral because it's so rare.

Also with $8200 US dollars you can get around. Car rental, hotels, everything. Heck you can even do it the Top Gear way, buy an old Ford Crown Victoria ex-police car/taxi and drive across the country in that. It'll be quite an adventure.

As for friends, if you land in the SF Bay Area let me know. I can take you shooting and show you around a bit. I've met anons irl before and 90% have been fine.
That said for gun tourism Las Vegas is where it's at. Full auto shit.
You can also rent/shoot full auto/explosives and everything in Cambodia for way less money. That might be a lot easier and better since it's a much shorter flight.

>Tfw diaspora Tamil
I wonder if I could start a Tamil Tigers cell here? We just have niggers to fight

Not the Indian guy but when on earth can we nuke pol? I've seen three people on this board say stuff about not moving to America because they aren't white and it's either the same guy, a bunch of guys with the same retarded agenda, or the result of some stupid pol operation oozing onto our board. I usually wouldn't care because obviously some degree of thick skin is required online but it's making me doubt the authenticity of this entire thread in the event it's some pol circlejerk pretending to be a pajeet. Sorry for the blogpost just had to get that out of the way

I see.

What about the other 10% anons what shit did they did?

Also you’re right about cambodia but I hear you won’t get all the fancy American stuff, but you’ll save a lot of money which maybe a good trade off not sure about that what about philippines?

No I am legit from India not sure how can I prove my authenticity while maintaining my anonymity

My brother works in the aerospace industry. He's one of the few white guys his age out of several Asians and Indians. As long as you don't reek of curry you'll be fine.
>t. Kraut immigrant

Nah nah I don't wanna dox you or anything but where did you first hear non whites were an issue in the states?

You watch too many movies. Cities might suck for shooting guns, but they can't stop you from owning them. Also, you won't get lynched. The closest thing you'll find is a few restaurants in the midwest saying "we don't serve Muslims".

not having guns is the least of your worries right now.

Lol, reminds of the crayon eater that beat up a Coptic priest because he thought he was a terrorist.

I think it's plausible enough that user bought into pol meming and thinks America is a hyper racist place that's violently hostile to any outsider. But one would come to that conclusion dealing with salty, edgy failures on Jow Forums all day. Most people you'll encounter visiting America or really most countries in general are pretty friendly.
The few anons that were shitty were just a bit too spergy to function in a social setting. There's a lot of bants which can be pretty mean but it's generally understood that it's not meant as serious derision. Some don't get that and become butthurt or genuinely shit talk everyone because "lel unfiltered".

There was also an user that got dragged to a Jow Forums range meet by his GF. He didn't want to be there and was extremely jealous when anyone tried to talk to her. That was an unusual experience.

As for gun tourism in Cambodia or the Philippines I don't really know much about it. I don't have the luxury to travel much.

Krauts are white senpai

I mean since the beginning of the country

That's great to know I spoke with Resident Wumbologist !!97+h1uLls6Q he says it is a okay place and I should be safe and all, still any precautions I should take?

just say poo and go pls

Those were foreign anons too? or American ones?

>I don't have the luxury to travel much.

I understand managing time is a bitch

> Most people you'll encounter visiting America or really most countries in general are pretty friendly.

That's great to know tbqh senpai, also sorry for the bad formatting typing on this on a small ass keyboard

wear shoes not saddles, shower and deodorant and learn anglo banter and you should be fine
t. second generation

wear shoes not saddles, shower and deodorant

I mean this is routine and normal everyone does this what so special about it?

Also "Anglo Banter"?

You seriously fell for the Jow Forums memes? Bruh, no one cares if you’re not white. Just don’t go flaunting it in people’s face, ok?

this is what people from my uni, me included dislike about young Indians
>wear shoes not saddles
lots of indian students wear saddles its just looks dirty and it annoys people
>shower and deodorant
the problem with our food is that its very pungent it sticks to our clothes and becomes apart of our BO and it very noticeable when your not constantly smelling it
> Anglo Banter
there is a big difference between western culture and Indian culture and a lot of it comes across in how you speech and how you act. I think the biggest distinction is that western culture is much more subtle, a lot of Indians can't pick up on it and its off putting to a lot of westerners. its something that you have to pick up overtime, but I'm pretty you can eventually pick it up though looking at western media.

i'm glad that there are more brown Jow Forums fags, not a lot of us.

Just brush your teeth and wear deodorant. And go in for regular teeth cleanings. I don't know what it is about Indians, but they always have 1000 pounds of Calc built up on their teeth.

>1k/week take home
>43-44k/year salary
Wow.

Attached: E39C3FB1-5D64-4B57-9637-E4229F72BA6F-3591-000004603EFE9AD3.gif (645x773, 9K)

>> Anglo banter
> You turn in a project on time and on requirents
> Your manager quips "Tool you lomg emough, didn't it?"
> You reply "Yeah, tough one. Maybe a better-than-2% raise might improve my output"

Stop doing this shit
Please, no more Indian IT
I have to fucking fix your problems all day without being able to change the autor of the class, so when someone sees the code they think your kind did it, learn to fucking code motherfuckers. Just like said you also would be doing better than me because hiring an actual programmer is cheaper that kicking you out.
Fucking Silicon Valley and his obsession with brown people

Serious question, I'm a white gun loving gun having europoor. I'd like to maybe at some point move to the US and enjoy the gun freedumbs that are very hard to come by in Europe. Can anyone without a criminal record and on a working visa or something buy guns?

I mean that’s a lie senpai USA only opened it’s borders for all in 1960s

That’s a nice another brownfag on Jow Forums heh, you’re abcdesi man?

also a example of the subtle humor?

and anymore tips?

user if this is a serious question I have no such problems for fucks sake I floss my teeth every alternate day

math fuck up?

kek the fuck?
hmm

I think he left the thread he hasn’t replied since a long time he’s a informative user

Make a bridge of human feces to the US

four winds shotgun as self defense.

Another slambang shotgun with a stock for home defense.

Yeah, I've talked to a few actual programmers like you that went bald by the age of 23 from tearing their hair out.

You know as well as I do they're going to continue importing Pajeets and their entire extended families anyway, so why not one more who happens to be a Jow Forumsomrade?
Yes, once you have a greencard (IE lawful permanent resident) you can buy firearms. IIRC you can buy on certain tourist visas too if you get a hunting license but that is less common.

i'm actually lanken but its close enough, it hard to give examples of the humor you just have to be exposed to it. also dress like a westerner

>lawful permanent resident

That's pretty cool, so I don't need to have citizenship? Where would you suggest I move? I would optimally want to buy some cheap land where I could shoot and hunt.

>not enough people have the focus and money necessary to get good degrees in STEM fields
Bullshit. More like STEM programs don't cater to the current trend of "oh you tried, here's a degree anyway".

Fully 60% of the people who dropped out of my engineering class did so because it was "too hard", and they'd rather party 7 nights a week.

i'm not a burger, so i don't care what you do with your country, what i care about is that companies start hiring people by merit and not by the color of their skin.
In the end is worse for them, do you know how much money american airlines Loses because some pajeet copy pasted code form Stack overflow without changing the names of the classes and the websites goes down for 2 hours
Or when some shit tester forgets to change to the testing environment and actually reserves a whole plane

can I be you when I grow up

Attached: anger boy.jpg (294x270, 23K)

>India-fag what do
Fuck off to an Indian imageboard and/or stop shitting up the Jow Forumsatalog with feels threads.

Attached: Sage leaves.jpg (700x466, 23K)