This is just as bad as open carry. I see your stupid knife a mile away...

This is just as bad as open carry. I see your stupid knife a mile away. Your retarded Benchmade pocket clip is the exact same thing as a concealed carry badge. I know you are a faggot because you're probably wearing a paracord bracelet, too. You're operating hard as fuck in line at the Barnes & Noble Startbucks. Prove me wrong, pro-tip: you can't.

Attached: autism.jpg (684x384, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/dySWB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Were those comments really necessary?

I've never thought of people who clip knives to their pants as open carrying. I just figure they have a job where they use a knife frequently

>open carry
>bad
Back to the Peoples' Republic of California with you, faglord.

open carrying for self defense

2 to 3 more months until you're back in school huh? Damn

I can tell OP has never worked a blue collar job in his life. Stay mad bazedboyyyy

I'm more distressed by the cheap Walmart jeans and garbage tier belt

I bet he's wearing a jansport backpack and dad shoes too

Disgusting

NEET spotted.

No trolling, I'm in full agreement with OP. While I certainly think people should be legally allowed to open carry, it's just tactless and trashy. It shows no regard for social politeness which goes hand in hand with genuinely autistic personalities. You lose a few points on the respect scale with *most* people for open carrying anything, even with fellow gun owners that concealed carry.

Also, there's a huge tactical advantage if people don't know you're armed.

found the first tier mall operators. stay mad, you have one less pocket to carry food stamps around with because your god damn spyderco paramilitary2 is so big you can't get your hand in there. pic related, it's you. you are hyper-autistic just like Tim from military arms channel and probably look just like him.

Attached: you.jpg (1280x1040, 150K)

You know, some people use pocket knives for reasons other than "operating". Don't be such a fag OP. Even if it was comparable to open carry, there's literally nothing wrong with open carry as long as you aren't walking through the ghetto.

wrong picture. that's you in high school. this is you today.

Attached: mac.jpg (853x480, 168K)

>Carrying a knife is Delta-tier High Speed-Low Drag Operator Status
What part of the country are you in that carrying a knife is that big a deal?

Imagine being this offended by a fucking pocket knife

Attached: 1499441158670.jpg (631x702, 106K)

Dude it’s a knife, who cares?

You will shit on open carry in the next thread, but you are so gay because this is your open carry.

>who cares?
you do.

Attached: C578ED50-F714-4457-AE11-6297C43DD072.jpg (1242x1224, 252K)

A pocket knife is just a daily life tool you fucking freak

3/10 bait, made me reply, good job, etc. Just reflect for yourself why a household tool like a pocket knife is a weapon to you. Reflect on why, even in a world where a bread-and-butter tool is a weapon, you feel the need to project so hard as to care why someone else would do it. Reflect on why you cared so much as to create an entire thread as to why this makes you mad. I'm not mad, just worried for you user.

>there's a huge tactical advantage if people don't know you're armed
Which is why every military in the world carries concealed. It's just good tactics.

Fuck off queer

Attached: 1492750741203.gif (625x626, 54K)

I open carry a pistol, retard

Attached: 1499426157878.png (800x1459, 1.93M)

>muh $300 benchmade tactical folder
your giant folding knife looks stupid

Attached: B1220205-62A0-4E60-ADA0-83844429F872.jpg (1845x1476, 458K)

Carrying a knife is in no way the same as carrying a gun. Open vs concealed doesn't even need to enter the equation. Everybody has knives and next to none of them know how to use them in an actual defensive situation.

I'm not a practitioner of open carry. I've had my LTC for a few years now and I've never straight up open carried in an OWB rig. I've got a Bianchi duty OWB for my USP and a SERPA paddle for my glawks. The OWB is so fucking comfy compared to IWB at 4-5 oclock. I'd rather carry knowing that I'm printing than carry in the wide open.

I knew you were gay OP. Congrats on stepping out of the closet. Now get back in there.

I work for a respiratory company and our medical staff even carries knives, they're useful for opening all sorts of boxes since we go through stock quickly and are completely normal.

My folding knife looks retarded because it cost 15$ at walmart

OP's hip joint must be somewhere near the bottom of xhis pocket.
You sound cranky xdude.
You also sound like you're a little low on your plant phytoestrogens. Drink a few onions lattes until your nipples start leaking, you bitchy faggot.

onions lattes

prove it travis haley. airsoft doesn’t count

according to the CDC and FBI, far more knives are used defensively every year compared to firearms

Attached: 1F127EF7-B843-4F73-A152-9A2DCAB444F8.jpg (840x960, 135K)

leddit mods with their SJW auto replaces!

whats the problem with open carry ?
let everybody see you no easy target and let the criminals choose somebody else.

The only reason i conceal carry a knive is becouse SJW would call police here even i have the right to wear it.

Not carrying a knife is like not owning even a single screwdriver, you can only get away with it if you're a faggot who has never even tried to fix anything or worked a job that isn't just planting your ass in a chair for 8 hours.

And far more fists are used than knives in defensive situations. Are you trying to argue that bare fists are superior to a gun in a life or death situation?
lol....

How the fuck do I prove I open carry?
6/10 bait

Attached: 1499480587189.png (307x250, 102K)

I carry a non folding knife

timestamped picture

A Gun is tool for self preservation.
A kinife can be but it's mainly a tool for opening packages, cutting things xcetera...

If you need to open something you don't want to dig through pockets

Sometimes you need to open boxes or any of the other things you can use a pocket knife for. Chill out.

I've never open carried but I could post a picture of me with an OC holster on.

How else will I open my söylent shipments?

The knife isn't for fighting you fucking mong, it's for cutting open shit. However, this may at times include people. A lot of these guys are probably packing and you didn't botice because you're sperging out about the knife, you fucking armchair analyst.

Attached: 7A5E0804-C472-485E-9925-0BA7EF747711.png (497x519, 353K)

ITT: LARPing fatties sue for damage control after getting caught outside of /knifegeneral/ OCing thier little cuckswords out in the open

Attached: 96ABAD78-A2B4-45FF-9303-52287FDE2041.jpg (1144x916, 158K)

Edgy.

Lol got you fags

I'm going to turn off my trip more often as it makes you retards respond 90% more

Later suckers

Where the fuck are you supposed to put your knife then? Do people actually just carry the knife in the bottom of their fucking pocket? That sounds awful.

Nearly all men's jeans have a smaller pocket on the right hand side. It was originally made to carry a pocket watch, it's a perfect pocket knife holster.

But the bottom of a pocket is fine. I'd be willing to bet the draw time is about the same I just like the pocket watch pocket.

I keep mine in my fanny pack

In my experience these days, people *only* use that pocket for a pocket knife or some small bag of drugs. But most guys have that on every pair of pants they own and don't even know it's there.

The 5th pocket is good for carrying loose change.

-1 reply
-1 image

Attached: 1504561749659.gif (480x270, 909K)

Do people actually carry knives for self defense? It doesn't strike as a particularly good defensive weapon, as you can't use it to stop an assailant without putting yourself in range of his attacks, unlike a gun.
Chances are most dudes clip these knives on for easy access if their job or whatever requires using knives regularly, in which case there's nothing wrong with doing it. Maybe OP is still an edgy school kid who doesn't realise that knives are generally more useful for things other than fighting.

> Do people carry pocket knives for self defense?
Delusional people maybe. Everybody else uses them to cut and open things.

What is back pocket

imgur.com/gallery/dySWB

Attached: 600B14FC-4D51-4EEE-987B-ED4D0A2351F1.jpg (2669x2896, 1.18M)

Do your sensibilities prefer this?

Attached: 20180626_055301.jpg (2448x3264, 3M)

> Wallet in offhand back pocket
He deserved it.

>can’t into guns cuz DUI
>we swashbuckler now

Please don't use photos of me without my permission
Thanks

Imagine projecting this hard

Attached: Suckitanon.jpg (1080x2220, 1.49M)

Paracords are the gayest thing ever, the only person I met who wears then was my Irish twink boyfriend

Is that a boot drier just sitting on a wooden floor? Do you like water stains, you inbred caveman?!

First intelegent post of the thread
Also you'll notice that said boot dryer is empty and therefore not preasently in use.

Only offhand if you're a filthy degenerate righty.
Southpaw master race

nice blog post

>Take wallet out of left pocket with left hand
>Manipulate contents with right

Shouldn't this be the standard way? If it's in your strong hand pocket, you're using your off hand to put shit in and out of it.

heavy flow this month, huh?

>Wearing a folding knife with a pocket clip is the same as OCing a firearm
Fucking LMAO
Post your pocket knife OP.

when I see this I just assume the guy works a job that requires a knife often.

sage and report all bait threads

Attached: covfefe.jpg (960x480, 25K)

Shameful display that so many people fell for this weak ass bait.

>open carry
>a knife
>for self defense
>wanting to get into a knife fight
They're fucking tools faggot that some people like to have readily accessible. Should they empty their pockets and leave them in the car every time they get out?

>faggot OP trying to hard to fill his (you) quota

Attached: 1507694162821.jpg (255x200, 10K)

Yeah I never really think of my knife as a weapon. Just sometimes I have to open stuff or dig a giant piece of glass out of my shoe or whatever.

Goddamn user haven’t seen this troll post in awhile. 6/10
Props for the fallow though on your gay shit. Hunter doesn’t get a (you)

Attached: 79654185-6594-449F-BC65-9974866806F2.png (695x419, 463K)

>Should they empty their pockets and leave them in the car every time they get out?
Yes.

Its a slow day.

>having a pocket knife is autism
>having a pocket knife is bad
>having a pocket knife instantly means youre CCing a handgun
Hfs kys brainlet.

Reminder that if you have to respond to bait, make sure your post doesn't bump the thread to page 1.

Knife fights are dumb.
I prefer to keep both hands open and able to grab and disarm a knife wielder, rather than try to Under Siege knife fight the person.
A pocket knife is merely a useful tool to keep on your waist.
Youre just a pussy ass faggot, probably a cop, who doesnt like people having access to anything that COULD be used as a weapon.
My body is a highly trained lethal weapon, so what are you gonna do about it bitch?

Attached: 1497803965782.jpg (600x375, 36K)

>ocing s pocket knife means you’re ccing a gun
no, it means your ocing a knife

>brainlet
oh the irony

ThisWas meant for (you).
Faggot.

It could be a utility knife (box cutter), and he might have been working
>Prove me wrong, pro-tip: you can't.
You're just being an unfunny faggot, and this bait is dumb.

Attached: c8bc2f9d-b18f-4c5b-947f-a5fcdb378359_1.302d61894723f725dbd0d752c470df80.jpg (450x450, 16K)

>All this projection
wew lad

>Assuming I even carry a knife primarily for defense.

They’re handy tools

Britt detected

this isn't Britain, no one gives a fuck if you have a pocket knife. especially Texas where I live, pretty much every guy has one to open packages and shit.