Recommending a handgun for a manlet

Recommending a handgun for a manlet

I am so embarrassed Jow Forums. I tried a few handguns yesterday and found my hands were too small to operate the slide release on most full size handguns. I have wanted a cz75 for a long time but I simply could not reach. I've shot military surplus pistols for years and never had this problem because they are small guns.

Anyway, I have a list of features and hope you guys could make a suggestion

>steel frame
>9mm, 45, or 10mm
>double stack
>decocker safety
>hammer fired
>DA/SA

Pic related is me holding my makarov. Basically the perfect size but low capacity

Attached: 20180616_103053.jpg (846x1080, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.gg/i/7wn2yz.jpeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reported to the ATF for using a magazine as a front handgrip.

For a split second I thought you had a foregrip on that handgun

Try the M&P Shield

Cute

Oops. I see how it may appear that way in a thumbnail. But i would never ruin my mak by attaching shit to it

I tried that yesterday but it has a horrible paddle safety that gets in the way of the slide release. Also, polymer frame

Attached: 1529498355098.jpg (750x1334, 188K)

cz75 with an extended slide stop. Go for a shorter trigger kit while you're at it.

Ah, my bad I forgot steel frame was a requirement. There is a version of it that doesn't have the paddle safety though. But yeah they're all polymer.

Post your strong hand with a tape measure.
I have an 8.5" tip to tip, pinky to thumb span, and have yet to find a single gun uncomfortable.

That may be a serious option. I didn't know such a thing was available. I'm a total newfag to modern handguns. Just got my license so I've only shot 70 year old c&r till this point.

>Too much of a manlet to handle a CZ
Is this what suffering looks like?

>Just got my license
What the fuck is this shit?
Jow Forums needs flags.

I'm trying to post pictures but it keeps saying the file is too large. Here's the measurements

>thumb- 1.9 inches
>thumb to pinkie, fingers spread- 6.5 inches
>trigger finger- 2.75 inches

Attached: 1527022110010.jpg (421x587, 89K)

That's the maryland handgun license.

I'm 24

Slide release is only for locking slide open. Real men grasp the entire top of the slide and slingshot that shit to release it. It's a gross motor skill move that will work for you more reliably in high-stress situations where your fine motor skills have degraded.

The real test of hand/handgun size is can you get your full pad on the trigger while keeping the bore aligned with your forearm. If your hands are too smol you will cock your grip around to reach the trigger and the gun will not be aligned properly.

Pic related of real man.

Attached: 1524447087417.jpg (720x960, 66K)

>I tried a few handguns yesterday and found my hands were too small to operate the slide release on most full size handguns.
OK, did you try the compacts or subcompacts?

I found the sig 320 fit and the cz p10c

Just wanted something with more classic characteristics

I hope that shooting a steel torso at 30 yards doesn't induce enough stress to make me forget how to use the controls.

A handgun is not my first choice for defense. Here in maryland, it's nearly impossible to carry. If I had a home defense situation, I'm going for a throwaway maverick 88

>Just wanted something with more classic characteristics
So get a compact or subcompact of a firearm with more classic characteristics.

Attached: CZ75 compact.png (1920x1343, 771K)

If you really have babby hands, 45/10mm is probably out for double-stacks.

Look at some thinner 9mm double stacks or single stacks. Ruger semi-autos are fairly thin. Look at Sig P239 or P225 for single stacks. A 9mm 1911 might be good too.

The cz75 uses the same frame as the fullsize. They just decreased the barrel length

Are you certain? Because I have a full size and I once had a roommate who had a compact and I could swear that the frame was slightly smaller in all dimensions. Could've been my mind playing tricks on me though.

>and found my hands were too small to operate the slide release on most full size handguns.

You will almost never find a handgun that lets you operate the mag release without shifting your grip. Even then, it isn't a big deal as finding a gun that lets you fit the pad of your finger on the trigger without your trigger finger "bicep" touching the frame of the gun. If your trigger finger bicep contacts the frame, this results in pulling shots left if you are right handed and to the right if left handed.

Consider a PX4 Compact or a Sig P239. Seriously, do not get caught up in having a magazine release be the deciding factor on whether or not a gun fits you. You use a gun to shoot at something, swapping magazines and conducting reloads is wayyyyyy secondary and you will only have to reload if you keep missing (pulling shots off because you bought a DA/SA USP45 when you have manlet hands) It also helps to learn how to properly utilize the DA pull on a handgun so that you will be able to properly place your finger on the trigger when on DA. Ernest Langdon and Luckygunner both have videos on this topic.

P229e2 with Sig’s short reach trigger. The one I felt has a great trigger, felt better in hand than even a P30, and seemed to have a great overall fit and finish, also comes with night sights. The frame is alloy and it only has a decocker, not a decocker safety. Another pick would be an M9A3 black, very cool gat, and should be fine for your size with it’s slimline vertec grip

Jeebus those are some babby hands.

False! They also shortened the grip from 5.4 to 5.0”. The gun won’t be any easier to grip for manlets though, as it is the same front to back and side to side

>already found polymer framed gats that fit him
>looking for something with a more classic aesthetic
>implying you have to shift your grip with based paddle mag release
Pay more attention to the OP.

Is this the true face of the mak shill...
Tiny pistol for tiny hands

Get this manlet. Steel frame, DA/SA, no strength required for loading and cocking, no need for decocker, no need for double stack as long as you hit target at least once.

On a more serious note, stop being s.o.y. Your manlet stature has nothing to do with having bitch grip. Do you think this manlet: kek.gg/i/7wn2yz.jpeg has any problems racking a slide? Start lifting you fag and then get the guns you want. Including my original suggestion.

Attached: top.jpg (541x421, 68K)

>Onions having anything to do with manlet status
>Lifting having anything to do with manlet status
I really hate nu-Jow Forums.

Jow Forums needs state flags

This

You do realize you're not actually supposed to reach the slide release while in a firing grip right

Wait no that's mag release
LMAOOO OP got baby hands

you're going to be disappointed if you limit yourself to only double stack. If you have small hands go single stack. A 1911 in .45 will do you fine.

I wasn't worried about the mag release. I couldn't operate the SLIDE release on the full size pistols. The trigger isn't something I had even considered yet.

The sig 239 looks really good. Thank you. I'll write that down.

The M9 looks really promising too. I like that the controls are closer to the grip. That should help with my small thumbs. Also, I'm not sacrificing any ammo capacity.

I seriously thought about the ruger 8 shot 357 but slow reload time.

If I'm sticking to single stack, I'll just keep using my makarov. That fits me well already

CZ 82 Same size as Makarov but 12 +1 Capacity

Attached: CZ82.jpg (1024x825, 128K)

Just get yourself either an M1911 or a Makerov

>CZ stopped making these just before I turned 21
>Feinsteining intensifies
>Have never seen a new one for a reasonable price

Attached: Anger folder.jpg (400x465, 29K)

I’d genuinely recommend the revolver. Slow reload time isn’t a consideration when moonclips exist, friendo.

Well they don't make Makarovs any longer either but that didn't stop you from buying one. There was a recent batch of CZ 82's imported this year and I picked up 4 of them. I put the wood grips on the one I carry most. I also own quite a few Makarovs as well. I own a CZ 75 Compact PCR as well and it isn't much bigger then the 82. I can't believe this does't fit your hand.