Chinese missiles

video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1010773842195726336/vid/1280x720/SXRocLKxcqnTBatg.mp4

Super Impressive Accuracy.

Attached: impressive accuracy 1.jpg (639x634, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_G2Ufe9d7I
youtube.com/watch?v=7x1dQxw1mv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imressive! Thats undoubtedly quantum, USA is finished now.

Impressive. Poop in the scoop shoo pity woop! Like zoinks Scoob! It's another Chynese thread!

>USA is finished now.

I hope so.

Attached: wh-toids about to get punched.jpg (1066x1079, 181K)

Chinese cruise missiles are so underrated. But they will play a major role in any war with the rouge hegemon and their vassals.

Attached: DF-10A LACM launcher.webm (626x348, 567K)

the main problem i see with the PRC army is that in its current form, it is woefully untested. They really should take (one more) page out of the US playbook and knock over some dirt poor country somewhere close by. A pretty neat way of seeing what works and what doesn't without the risk of nuclear annihilation.

>PLARF
whats that? is that like a wet fart?

Attached: 127643820618.png (125x124, 8K)

they could under the guise of protecting Chinese diaspora that exist in Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Vietnam would be easiest as it's the closest and the one they have the most disagreements with over the SCS.

ebin

youtube.com/watch?v=I_G2Ufe9d7I

FUCK OFF CHINESE SHILL

>Vietnam would be easiest
Lol, I hope they make the same mistake as we did.

SEA claimants are more or less neutralized by China's hybrid war there. Noone is going to challenge Beijing's power anymore.

If China wants a good practizing target, they should go further down in the middle east and support the Russians in Syria.

The US is unironically finished but sharters are too busy desecrating their local Walmart to notice.

Badass guy.

Xi Jinping is literally Hongwu Emperor 2.0.
Never rest until the last fucking Mongol scum has been hunted down and then proceed to raze what has fled back to their own steppe shithole.

Attached: HONGWU A BG 3 WALL 2.jpg (1600x1008, 313K)

Is there another source for Vidya, the mp4 doesn't like me

youtube.com/watch?v=7x1dQxw1mv8

Is plarf in charge of cruise missiles too?

Its the sound a rocket makes when it fires
>ppppllllaaaAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRFFFFF

All missiles that are "strategic" in nature, i.e. have ranges over 200km, are under PLA Rocket Force command.

But the Navy is an exception, since they have those SLBMs and LACM YJ-18Bs.

What about air launched cruise missiles?

What an incredibly shitty name, are they counting on American troops getting distracted by their own uncontrollable laughter when they get a PLARF fired at them?

They are under PLAAF organization, but I think in the end every strategic strike using those long range cruise missiles go over the newly formed joint command anyway.

yeah sure because invading Vietnam worked out for them so well the last time they tried.

I liked it more when they were called "Second Artillery"

Finally, they now posses the capability to hit the broadside of a barn.

American cows are shaking in their boots

It was alright, considering how low tech that initial invasion was, with not even the PLAAF being used to support the ground troops.

the border clashes throughout the 80s were quite successful for China in terms of capturing important border hills and wrecking the Vietnamese economy until they gave up and normalized relations.

Attached: PLA SpecOps sino-vietnam border war.jpg (630x469, 59K)

which camo is that?

Some sort of Flora-like pattern used in the '84 border clash.

Attached: 225206oopp57ttevqpqz7r.jpg (850x601, 84K)

Xi is far from badass, though he does deserve some respect as a world leader, he is also responsible for China's actions. And seeing as all China does is spout orwellian nonsense and try to undermine any potential allies I don't respect him, his nation, or his people.

Attached: 91c2dc85b183003d47b1343986d7bb6d590b7553c8380993a364d09cef8e0427.png (591x640, 1.74M)

But where are the precision strikes op was talking about?

China lost 40,000 men!!! Vietnam lost 20,000. China gained some land but damn.

Those border conflicts have also driven the Vietnamese closer to the west than they would have been otherwise, just see which side Vietnam joins in a US vs China war.

In ten years of war with Vietnam the US only had 45,000 combat deaths (10,000 accidental deaths) and Vietnam lost roughly 3,000,000.

China lost about 1700.

But that's not important, since the goal was to split off the Viets from the USSR and this worked well, since the Russians didnt come to aid and lost all trust in the eyes of the Vietnamese.

Also, China isnt concerned about Vietnam joining any US effort to contain China, since they are too weak to do so by themselves and the Vietnamese Communist Party distrusts the USA qutie a lot for their democracy export efforts.

China might be a threat to their SCS claims, but the USA is a threat to the Vietnamese Regime. And for dictatorships, latter is much worse than former.

>invade a war torn nation that is just getting over having 3x the amount bombs dropped on it than the amount dropped by the United States in WW2
>have an invasion force consisting of 600,000 troops, 400 tanks, and hundreds of armored vehicles and artillery
>still manage to get btfo by lightly armed border militia

China performed extremely poor in that war. Dunno why you are using it as an example.

Attached: FAA261C9-D67D-48EB-B4B7-BFBF4449DF09.jpg (750x1208, 322K)

Impressive.

With this most recent achievement, fate has in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. With the blessings of Chinese quantum direct-current electricity, quantum aircraft carriers and quantum enhanced railguns will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

If by "punch back" you mean literally getting fucked by every country since you dynasties fell then yeah. They punch. Lol

People's Liberation Army Raketti Force

they could find support from the ethic Chinese there.
they could kick off a race war inside Vietnam and use protection of ethic Chinese as caus belli. If I recall, some race riots happened a few years ago involved the Chinese in Vietnam.

it resulted in Vietnam tactical victory and Chinese strategic victory.

The Chinese losses made no impact on their development into the local hegemon while Vietnam lost all its heavy industry and never truly recovered. Also this shattered the soviet/Vietnam alliance, which threatened China's north and southern boarders.

Is the destruction of the entire Vietnamese economy as well as the literal salting and scorched earth of the border areas that are still mined and dangerous today your definition of being "btfo"?

If anyone lost the war strategically, politically, diplomatically and economically, it was Vietnam.

Also, it is due to this war where Vietnam lost those SCS islands and reefs to Chinese naval forces.

Little guys always obsess about "wow we killed so many of you", while absolutely forgetting that in the process of that, your own country was literally bled dry and never recovered economically since.

>protection of ethic Chinese as caus belli.
Yeah, totally like the purge of ethic Chinese Vietnam did right after the of Vietnam War 1975. Is China PRC did anything? Mind you, at that time the relationship between both Vietnam and China already worse since the Sino split.

Same thing happened for the ethic Chinese in Indonesia in 90s where literally rape and kill being done to ethic Chinese. Where is your mighty PRC?

I always wonder what's going on in the mind of all oversea ethic Chinese that they so suck up to PRC. Worst, we have couple of them in Jow Forums with garbage shill everyday.

Is this a big deal? In IDF in 2009 we had a long-range tactical missile do the same thing

its all smoke and mirrors. the one capability that really grants china global political influence is that they control the largest system of fresh water streams on the globe.

They can shut of the water supply of all nations dependant on the Himalayan stream system.
thats the reason they invaded Tibet and put a fuckton of dams in the way of every stream in the Himalayas.
All their military tech is hot air compared to the capability of cutting 80% of the fresh water supply of 2.5 billion people in foreign countries.

Attached: 1503148181543.jpg (570x891, 125K)

This is all very impressive! I see our citizens have quatum computers to post even faster.

>accurate
>literally just hitting a target bigger than a broadside of a barn

I M P L E S S I V E

I M P R E S S I V E
S I N G L E
S T R O K E

Attached: 20180619_155503.jpg (2576x1932, 2.14M)

>In IDF in 2009 we had a long-range tactical missile do the same thing
Jericho?

Their dams are mostly on the eastern and northern Himalayas. India controls the majority of flows on the western Himalayas. China can only cut off the Indochina region and parts of eastern Russia, and even then China uses the dams mostly for electricity production rather than water supply. And even in modern dams sustained cut off cannot be maintained very long without risk to the dam itself and overflow. Take the Colorado river system in the US (the most dimmed regulated river system in the world) it provides water and electricity to 40 million people in the western US in an arid to semi arid region, and even then the upper dams (some are 100 years old) have to release every year or risk over burden, and in wet years over flows are released and cause flow back into the sea of Cortes. But in this arid region if you want to fuck over lots Angeles (an overpopulated shithole) you can just cut the biflows for a few months and they'll be desperate. It's different in the Himalayas since it is much wetter, especially on the western side and is even more difficult to hold water longer than a couple months.

*Los Angeles
*dammed
Fuck auto-correct is why I hate phone posting.

Attached: lower Salt River az.jpg (2272x1610, 827K)

Please tell your comrade overseer that you guys look fucking ridiculous doing this, Chang.

No one except misled drones like yourself are IMPLESSED by your "original" military equipment.

Is this you and your colleagues?

Attached: In Case Of Chinks.jpg (620x465, 48K)

Attached: large.jpg (500x273, 16K)

Every time I hear China or Russia has something more advanced I always laugh to myself sometimes hysterically depending on the severity of other people's shilling bullshit.

Attached: 1527854009122.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

That was more true in the past than it is now. They are constructing like crazy as we speak. Thus large parts of the Himalayas are no go areas that are shut of completely by Chinese military.

Attached: 1482113551633.gif (188x181, 1.44M)

Attached: Rouge.jpg (685x250, 53K)

What are those chest things? I've also seen them in some Chechnya pics.

Attached: chest.png (411x536, 440K)

>ITT seething POOIDF 50 Rupee shills

Attached: sp2012.jpg (968x7648, 1.77M)

I mean if they were looking to get into a small scale war in the 2020s to hone their forces and field test equipment before playing in the major leagues

wtf I love china now

>Wikipoodia
>Casualities and losses
>Western estimate
>source is Vietnam based Viet author from Viet university on an international news blog quoting the caption of an image of an old Western layman mainstream media gallery which cites the inflated Vietnamese claims without further source
>Wikipoodia editor is of Indian origin
Western sources actually claim Chinas estimates of its losses are inflated due to failures in counting missing soldiers as dead who later returned to their units and covering it up after already announcing a report.

>muh 600 million according to gooks
Logistical bullshit gooks made up to justify their inability to push back the outnumbererd Chinese forces, which would have put half of Chinas free infantry inside Vietnam while at the same time facing off Russias troops on North Chinas border with the majority of its forces and securing the border of India and no one else but Vietnam noticing the huge force in a slip of Vietnam

>Viet troops BTFO China so hard they never pushed them back nor pursued them nor counterattacked when China pulled out
>Viets somehow justify that as presenting China a "red carped" for swift retreat while at the same time claiming they "forced" China back
>celebrate return of thousands of Viet captives anyways
>China btfo
China was albeit slowly constantly moving forward and conquering cities while Viets "tactically retreated" into the bushes and abondoned its infrastructure, until the moment Cambodia surrendered and China pulled out the next day while Viets watched

>muh 200 more armored vehicles
>run around and pose with M16s, M60s and other abondoned U.S. gear

Well I know why you are using that as an example. Vietnam got BTFO to the limit China promised the U.S. and Russia it would keep it at, before the invasion even began in exchange for no intervention. No way to deny that unless you believe the bullshit Pajeets pull on barricaded Chinese and Pakistani history articles and absurd gook claims.

Attached: poopills_battle_of_longewala.jpg (1649x1357, 1.2M)

Attached: chinko.jpg (940x716, 131K)

>invading Veitnam
DO IT.

Attached: 1529460837107.jpg (674x674, 74K)

Every time you hear China or Russia has something more advanced, someone is gradually getting his opinions changed. Sooner or later that someone will convince someone else that China has more advanced technologies. You can just laugh hysterically while everyone else becomes Chinese friendly and you get branded a racist.

>Chink trying this hard on a Thai ladyboy cock measuring board
LOL

Those are areas which China already control, which is on its own land on the eastern and northern Himalayas. India is building a series of dams on its side of the Himalayas and the Chinese rivers only drain into China, all of the Indochina countries, and eastern Russia. It cannot cut off access to more than 1.8-2 billion people and 1.4 billion of those people are Chinese.

You nerds really can't resist a chinese thread, can you? No discussion, you can't even ignore it, just endless 300+ post shit posting threads.