ITT, show plate carrier set ups

ITT, show plate carrier set ups.

Attached: 33C66B5E-138B-4B37-B98D-786DBD213ABE.jpg (2448x3264, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paf3VtmLZuc
youtube.com/watch?v=YSK4U2Poo0k
youtube.com/watch?v=t529nvTSRGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: vest.jpg (442x442, 17K)

Attached: 1514386073694.png (204x380, 104K)

>cringe zombie and moron labia patches

Gross.

>those patches

>those patches
>double stacking on front
>holster on carrier

Fucking Christ

Attached: 1529212587508m.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

That's a retarded setup, mate. How the fuck do you intend on drawing your pistol or unsheathing your knife in a stressed situation? That must be insanely awkward.

KISS. Keep it simple, stupid.

Attached: 2017-12-07 15.15.33.jpg (3264x2448, 2.06M)

>no ifak

That holster?
Your gun would be jabbing you in the armpit
This

I'd like to post my setup to get some opinions on it, but I'm too paranoid to go posting my gear on the internet.

At the risk of sounding really stupid, why do so many people put their magazine pouches on the front? It seems like it'd be a pain in the ass when in prone or crawling especially if you got open-tops.

I have two pouches on my PC's front over the ones in the kangaroo pouch, but it's only because my units SOP is to have our JCAD on the front so I figure I may as well stick em there.

It's the fastest place to retrieve mags.

IMO you should only use 1 layer of mag pouches. If you have doublemag pouches then they are twice as thick, therefore you can't shoot prone or crawl easily.

I need to get a plate carrier. Right now I just run a micro chest rig. Who males a good plate carrier for like 300?

that is the AR500.com version of the Warrior Assualt Systems- DCS plate carrier.

ar500 gets “outlet” version me kf their gear... in other words, the stuff WAS isn’t willing to sell to its distributors.

this can only mean you wasted our $$$ on ar500[.com] plates...

for shame.

>zombie

I like the mayflower and the banshee

Are you a skeleton? How can you even unholster that Glock? My bicep would crush it.

I was looking at mayflower, never heard of banshee, I'll see check them out. Ty.

Ifak should be a pack or a go bag all you really need is a tourniquet on your carrier if you take fire
All further treatment should be taken care of after the threat has been netrualized or left behind

Tldr don't try to treat wounds while getting shot at

>get shot
>hey let me dig around my fucking backpack for the combat gauze and pressure bandage

you figured it out, go tell every major military organization they are fucked up bro.

You didnt see the torniquet part did you?
Get shot apply torniquet asap if possible
Again
If possible
And your first priority after you've been shot is to take cover or shoot back at said motherfucker who shot you!
Stupid fucking idiot
Ifak directly on gear was based on the individual for us

Are those garbage bags sewn together?

Enjoy trying to:
- draw that pistol
- draw that knife
- lie down with all that fucking crap on your chest

Double mag pouches on the sides or ideally on a battle belt/webbing. At max on the front all you want is three single fast pouches and an admin pouch on the front of those.

Yes, even after the fight is over. Let me try to dig around my fucking backpack for shit while I bleed out instead of just keeping it on the plate carrier like every other human being

Also
>get shot in a spot that you cant apply a torniquet too
>guess I'll die because my hemostatic and bandage isnt on me

Either way, kill yourself retard.

Ifak go on your kit. Small pouch with tq, gauze, emergency trauma bandage, an npa, chest seal, one of those chest needles to relieve pressure in the chest cavity, and a good pair of scissor to cut clothing. Also should have another tq on your kit.

First step to tactical combat casualty care is to shoot back. Make them get their heads down, hopefully hitting one of them.

Then you got Care Under Fire with applying a tourniquet. You don't nothing else until you are effectively "safe" from enemy fire.

Tactical Field Care is where you actually start treating them. Filling up a wound with guaze and wrap it up. (unless its in the wound is in the chest cavity. That will just keep bleeding no matter how much gauze you got.) Stick a tube up their if you even think the have trouble breathing. Stick the needle in the chest if they got a sucking chest wound. Hopefully a medic will be doing this part. But really anybody with the right know-how can do it.

Lastly is Combat Casualty Evacuation Care which is where you get them fuck out of there. Hopefully on a medevac vehicle.

Ifak goes on the molle you stupid nigger

Attached: 9249224c0a0865c2ec6bc17d8a502dd1.jpg (630x765, 76K)

What the fuck is that pistol placement?

While I agree putting an ifak on the kit is the regular standard I usually refrain from putting it directly on my kit since I find it cumbersome as fuck I usually carry one or tqs on mine
But I do have an ifak on an extra small pack or tactical fanny pack

how are supposed to draw that pistol?

I usually got my ifak on my left kidney side. I aint nothing else getting in the way of it. In usually practice the ifak isnt suppose be used by you treating someone. If for someone to treat you with. That's the way inwas trained with it.

>moron labia

The lack of KDH Mtacs is disturbing.

Attached: 1451933277658.gif (1280x586, 1.9M)

Attached: 73A543A9-EA37-43AF-A3C2-B0003E01D6B5.jpg (2740x2709, 2.27M)

>mismatched colors on a rifle
jimmies: rustled

does it have a pocket for your lip gloss too?

No bully please, I’m ordering more stuff soon

Attached: 811C6FB4-C177-43C7-8A18-D87F71D3A40E.jpg (1536x2048, 600K)

Fine.

Attached: 20180627_053536.jpg (1494x2656, 2.43M)

>tfw all the manlets got new high speed LBT vests but the thiccbois like me still have to carry this old ass piece of shit from like, 7 years ago
>tfw the mouthbreathers in supply couldn't even be fucked to get us matching camo pouches
>tfw we're forced to have m9 pouches on our vest even though none of us have an m9

Yeah, I know it looks like ass... Fortunately, I'm a gigapouge and can throw pretty much everything else in my truck.
I was wondering if anyone has a better idea of the knife setup though, I just got it today and was trying to figure out a good spot for it

Attached: 0626182004.jpg (4160x2340, 3.1M)

I can't find your knife in the picture.

What carrier?

this is absolutely horrendous.

cops with backwards eotechs are laughing

I see you're one of the fat asses who are too lazy to wear an actual ballistic helmet.

Ceramic is trash user, just wait till Tyrone shoots you twice in the chest with his Draco, then your toilet bowl is truly fucked.

Can you put the pistol mag pouches on your side or gotta have them there. I got mine on my nonfiring hand side in front of my mag pouch for my rifle. I know you dont got an m9 but that just looks akward as fuck.

Whats a Good Carrier set up for a guy thats 6' 4" with a 48-50 inch chest?

>Putting on a grain filter to cover up that there isn't a spec of dirt on anything
>Morale patches in basically any form
>That knife placement
Though to be fair, that looks like a belt holster that's just sitting on the cummerbund for storage, when makes me suspect that those shitting on it are psueds that dont know what they're looking at.

I probably would except the new JFAKs we're getting issued take up a shit-ton more space than the old ones did. I'm putting mine on my side next to the coyote ammo pouch.

gib

Gonna be getting my first carrier for home defense. I'll only be putting a 4 mags up front for my evoEVO(2 AR mags if I buy an AR pistol later), I want it as minimal as possible, quick on quick off, need to be able to ninja around, just using 3A 500 plates until I save. I'm not going to war or larping at the range, it's just some bad people living in apartments near by. If they get in, they will be %100 be armed. I need to live long enough to make their mothers cry on tv.

Been looking to get a Spitfire carrier
>pic related

and a Yeti Wurks EVO mag carrier thoughts on these 2 items?
Also looking for a small trauma kit I need suggestions for that and that's about it.
I was also looking at an 8x10 micro carrier from AR500, cheap, looked small and compact, just enough to keep the heart lead free. It's only for the home, so it doesn't have to be battlefield rated either, thoughts on that?

Attached: SpitfirePC.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Me too, buddy. Me too

Gib wot

ur setup. i want it.

What the differnce with JFAK from IFAK? New shit in them?

>overpriced JPC perpetuated by Inrange shilling
s m h

Fucking this. All through their last video as they went on about how it was the greatest carrier they'd ever seen, all I could think was that this is literally a JPC2.0 with some needless mesh in the cummerbund and a bunch of superfluous hydration tube loops. On top of that, the Sioen shoulders look like basic vinyl, so the additional 100 buck cost over a JPC cant even be justified with the gucci hypalon that crye uses.

>HD
just buy a JPC or something and be done with it.

IFAK is on my belt at 8'o'clock.

Crye JPC.

Not really, just poor. It's just a 3A Aramid helmet. Better than nothing.

Attached: image.jpg (360x535, 71K)

what rifle is that?

Attached: 1529105097354.gif (267x199, 573K)

>Zombie patch
Kys yourself via ksg

Man fuck iotvs

Simple is usually better user

Get rid of the knife

This makes me angry but I can't tell why

Isn't this stuff illegal to own, or at least civilians are unable to obtain this stuff?

Not in free countries.

Don't you have to be a LEO or security to be able to buy this stuff then? I go on Gab.com and they say you have to work as a LEO of security detail in order to buy armor.

Don't feed the troll moron

Joint First Aid Kit
Individual First Aid Kit
JFAK is newer, meant to be universal DoD issue, like the upcoming Joint Camo Uniform Thingy

I swear tacticool is just the fashion industry for some 'men'. Face masks fucking suck in actual use.

Skull masks are one of the most embarrassing items of clothing I habitually see worn.
Even worse when you see actual NATO countries wearing them. If someone in my platoon wore one I would feel shit-tier by proxy.

>This makes me angry but I can't tell why
It's the wannabe cowboy bullshit. Also
>B-Pos
Genetic leavings

Attached: 20180627_221056.jpg (5312x2988, 3.06M)

That looks not comfortable to use at all, why not have a compact sidearm frontmounted?

Also mine is basic basic, except might change how the magpouches sit.

Attached: 20180627_141401.jpg (2270x3025, 3.56M)

Probably that

Already have SAPI’s and a Gen IV. Just need to get the low profile carrier and the Kevlar for it.

Troll or not some places require proof of LEO/EMS/Security before they sell armor to someone
My local police uniform store has carded my coworker before and refused to sell to him because our company ID doesn't say armed security, it just says security

Odd tho since they never carded me but I also do EMS so if they ever gave me shit I can pull my other ID out

Attached: 1516390578001-k.jpg (683x1024, 86K)

where to people come up with this shit? let me guess you think a slight drop will make a ceramic plate shatter like its a dinner plate? heres a ceramic plate stopping multiple .338 lapua magnum hits
youtube.com/watch?v=paf3VtmLZuc

>zombie attack patch
fucking kill yourself

At the risk of sounding like I support the guy you're responding to; in the video you link, the guy goes into detail about how it isn't a normal ceramic plate; it's got multiple tiles, and with back face deformation as dramatic as that, I feel like your sternum would be bone paste.

Sig MC something
How do you like that? I heard its one of the better pieces of trash pumped out by KDH, I bet its a lot more comfy without the big side plates.

Pretty much an IFAK with a shitload more qwik-clot, tournequets, and other neato stuff like an eyeball protector and a nasal airway tube.
Unfortunately that means it's xboxhueg, and finding a spot for it on the vest that doesn't snag or get in your way can be a bit tricky

>having plate and harness as one
What is this Westerner bullshit?

Attached: IMG_20180527_211632.jpg (2704x4800, 2.36M)

do I really need to spam videos of ceramic plates stopping multiple rounds?
youtube.com/watch?v=YSK4U2Poo0k
youtube.com/watch?v=t529nvTSRGg

>with back face deformation as dramatic as that
that was .338, I dont think you're going to have to worry about that from a draco like the first guy said would handily defeat a ceramic plate with 2 shots (maybe it will if you stack them EXACTLY in the same spot but that seems extremely unlikely)

Ain't much, but I think it gets the job done

Attached: pos rig.jpg (3024x2268, 2.59M)

>ar500
>serpa holster
Oh no user what have you done

>drop ceramic plates
>have to get it x-rayed
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1520981415846-k.jpg (720x960, 54K)

I bought it because I wanted to support a domestic company. What's wrong with that? And besides, I bought it way before Ian and Karl hooked up with Varusteleka.

>Get rid of the knife
But why?

>h-how'd you know it was AR500

>have ceramic plate
>drop it and hit it with a sledge hammer after shooting it once
>still stops a round
meanwhile
>have steel plates
>defeated by the new standard issue military 5.56 load

Oh you're from Finland?

Yes. I thought it was obvious from the flag.

What's more likely, someone shooting you with m855a1 or getting stabbed?

Protip ceramics aren't stab resistant

Attached: 1517117947117-k.png (500x610, 155K)

Last I checked... M855 wont penetrate steel
Only XM193 would penetrate... at ranges of 30 feet or less... out of an 18" barrel

>ceramics aren't stab resistant
what is it about armor threads that always brings out the most retarded posters on Jow Forums? At this point im waiting for someone to come and say "a 12ga slug will still kill you through an armor plate with energy transfer"

Attached: 1515999271503.png (645x729, 105K)

m855a1 will defeat steel easily. m855 ≠ m855a1

>i don't know what m855a1 is

xm193 isn't military issue
m855a1 is an improved m855 that will go through lvl3 plates

Every poorfag in the world bought there little 250 dollar or whatever armor package that came set up that way. Just so you're aware, carrying a handgun like that is dumb and may very well result in someone shooting you with your own gun.