These lads run up on you

These lads run up on you.
How do you protect your property without breaking the law?
Type what country/state you are from.

Attached: 4DA5468D00000578-5886669-image-m-55_1530012144538.jpg (634x403, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmandaHolden?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-9-42.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lock doors, arm up, wait for them to break down the door and then fearing for my life I mag dump as I am cornered in my living room unable to go back more.
>t.californian

Probably try to run. Don't these moped lads carry machetes and acid?

Swedistan.

United Cuckdom

Attached: photo_2018-06-26_17-12-00.jpg (464x464, 24K)

Shoot them dead.

Missouri, USA. property ? verbal warning, if i fear for life, they get the CC. Break in any door or window uninvited, they get the shotty

Southern US state, id be fucking pumped to try out my VEPR on flesh

also whats the back story?

Attached: 1521593926376.jpg (215x228, 8K)

twitter.com/AmandaHolden?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

first video

I shoot them dead for being on my property without my permission and nothing happens to me.
t.
Texan

Can't break the law if nobody sees you break it.

>Rural Georgia, several acres of land in middle of nowhere, no neighbors, tress everywhere, and one trusty American made shovel that was bought new by my great-granddaddy's daddy over a hundred years ago

Shoot them dead when they cross the 13 foot line.
T. Based maryalnder.
Or if they come near my car since that to is property since 2013.

Attached: 20180526_151228.jpg (1831x1512, 619K)

>wealthy
>faggot
>Marylander.
Westylvania, now more than ever

They're gonna have a tough time breaking into my property in the first place, I live in a commieblock behind a thick metal door. And if they get in, well, I have various knives or metal pipes at my disposal. I'm a balkanite.

Texas.
Tell them to fill their hands and proceed to ventilate them.
If at night it you can use deadly force to protect property if that's the only way you think you can protect it from being stolen or damaged.

Attached: bd136e8d9c3f78e8cebe48a2f49ef0f7901da4838df509d9e8bc83bbcd2bf7b0_1.jpg (900x621, 130K)

London here, this is not too far from where I live. These bike gangs are becoming a real problem.
I'd probably check my licence was up to date, then if everything was in order chase them off with my spoon. Hopefully they didn't have guns, knives or acid.
What's the back story here, looks like they were going to go for the kid.

based scaffolders chasing of those cunts

>Arizona
Ooh baby here we go

Attached: 4B9E57E7-D84D-4B15-A3E0-6E29F70A8CDB.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Literally never happens because crime is against the law. If these two men forget about laws, it would just take a brief reminder.

t. Liberal

I lawfully use lethal force to protect myself, my property and the people around me

Shoot them with my gov't given full-auto SIG550 that I was conveniently cleaning

Attached: 13665916-29076044-data.jpg (1024x748, 684K)

West Virginia. Cite Castle Doctrine in court and blast them with whatever the hell I can grab if they present public danger signs.

Got that backwards. Meant shoot them if they present danger to my being, then cite Castle Doctrine. I'm a brainlet at times.

"Run, hide, tell" sounds like the kind of thing we'd only teach literal children to do in the US.

Extremely wealthy.
Such is life for Share Blue Marxist Media team.

Attached: 20180527_083945.jpg (4031x2657, 1.47M)

>No NFA items
What's the point of wealth if you don't use it properly?

Texas. Shoot them as they run away and claim it was night time

Two new dents in car, pay for repairs with their possession and organs.
Oh wait. Legally. Uhhh..

>that
>wealthy

"no"

I think that is what I was taught as a kid and by middle school my dad taught me to shoot and told me to blast anyone who broke in, part of that might have been the fact that I have a younger sister.

I could have gotten an MP9, but the trust fund transfer process is too much of a bitch in Maryland

Hide. Wait to see if they break in. If they do, or start messing with my car or back yard, shoot them.

Texas here.

Le wee michigan lad. Oh tis a cold day maybe invite them in and paint my red kitchen with another shade.

I missed the "in court" part so I thought you were literally going to read them the exact reason why you are allowed to blow them away.

This, but az. Looks like they have body armor so 300 win mag they get.

It's now "run, hide, fight." More responsibility given to children in the US than adults in the UK

Lure them into my backyard, shoot them, put a knife in one of my hands and stab myself.
>Minneapolis MN

I live in MN as well and this is frighteningly accurate

Central African Republic here.

Kill them for being Muslim as I am an Antibiotic Balaka warrior.

Try to spare at least one so we can light a tire around his neck later for village entertainment.

I would eat their hearts for power and sell their penises to a witch doctor.

Attached: 20131216-lens-delay-slide-8UEJ-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 576K)

Florida.
Kill one with both barrels of #000 buck, and the other with 5 hollowpoint tree five sebbens.
Then, in the spirit of my fellow Floridians, eat their faces.

Literal children get "run, hide, fight"

Attached: XM42.jpg (850x850, 370K)

Wait is that last part true?

Punch myself in the false lung I filled with TATP and take them with me.
Allahu snackbar!

Tell people I'm the neighborhood watch and ventilate them before they can even utter their first bix nood.
t. Florida

>Wearing Jeans
>In sweaty and humid as fuck central Africa

Dude, I hope amazon can 2 day you some gold bond for all the chapped ass and balls

Mag dump m855 from AR until they stop moving. Thank you for being the most based state in the union Alabama

codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-9-42.html

A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:

(1)
(A) to prevent [...] theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime;

Exactly this. Michigan.

Serve them up a nice hot lead sandwich

You know de way my brudder.
Also nice CE camo pant and french rangers on the left.

Fellow Texan checking in.
They appear to be wearing armor, so they each get a magdump of M855. Hell, if it's dark and I just think they are up to no good, I can shoot them.

>imagine accruing a vast fortune only for your disappointment of a "son" to waste it on brony shit

Attached: hopeless.jpg (766x960, 80K)

>the only people with non-poorfag guns on this board are all fucking furries or ponyfags
Why is every meme about this stupid fucking place true?

noguns so I'd grab my bow, nock an arrow, draw, and go out to face them
as I come out I'd tell them to get the fuck away or I'll let that arrow go, and remind them if they shoot me then I'll definitely let go
then I'd hope they don't call by bluff by bow isn't that strong and I only have field tips-- I'd fire on them if I had to, but who knows if it would do anything but sting
as for the law, if they leave then it's up to the cops to find them, if they stay then I think they'll forgive my corpse for giving it a shot, if they die then I'll try to play up the fact I don't have a gun and I only have the bow for recreation and I've never done anything like this before and so on
t. Michigan

Wyoming.

Shoot them.

im a resident of 2 states
North Carolina: try to get away if i can, in my house free game, no deadly force to protect my truck
Tennessee: no retreat, i feel threaten i shoot to kill, can us deadly force to protect my truck

Tennessee's Castle Doctrine allows anyone with or without a gun carry permit to shoot an intruder who unlawfully comes into your house, a house or building you're visiting or your vehicle.

What the fuck was that? Did they just try to kidnap/rob her in broad daylight by asking her to politely follow them down an alley?

Take out my phone and tell them to fuck off. If they approach me then I take out my extend baton and tell them to fuck off. If that doesn't scare em I just pull out my revolver and dump a fat load into them. I'd also shoot them beforehand.
If I'm on my property I'd shoot them and just dig a pit near the edge of my nutmeg treeline and cornfield.

t. Indiana

All I see is trash. The ponies are nice though.

Tennessee
Shoot them until they’re dead after they show intent to harm. Dead men can’t sue.

Nah, 7.65 RFN they’ve probably got 3A at best anyways.

That’s the pussy fag flamethrower. Get the x15 from throwflame

>extremely wealthy
>can't even afford well-made horses

Where at in Georgia? I'm outside of Dublin.

>Take out gun because I'm in fear of life
>Good chance that they either run off (property protected) or attack me, in which case I shoot (property also protected)
>On the incredibly unlikely chance they're completely unphased by the presence of a gun and take my property without causing any sort of harm file insurance claim

In australia you protect your house by committing arson

>RFB
>Trixie

I've seen anons with worse taste.

Wow, a dude on Jow Forums from Maryland that actually owns firearms. Colour me fuckin surprised. Baltimore here to represent.
Also
>Wait for them to roll up on the house
>Acquire body armor and earpro
>Castle doctrine is one of the very few things that still stands firm in MD so wait till they break into the house and fill their fucking hands with lead

Attached: 1521505132668.jpg (517x452, 28K)

Dude.... I used to live there. Hell I probably know you. I heard they're finally getting a steak and shake too...

Baltimore county fag here. I own a glock19 and 250 rounds of Speer gold dot. No cc tho because of may issue unconstitutional bullshit. Regardless I’m still trying to find a good holster for it just for gear queering

What's the best course of action in Australia? We can't carry any sort of weapon for self defence purposes but a fleeing man is a greater target and I'd much prefer to fight back
pic unrelated

Attached: warlord tom.png (1446x1437, 469K)

This but utah.

:wave: selling organs 4k each :wave:

Using force to defend property is universally illegal in the us, you cannot shoot someonr stealing your car unless you are in said car and fear for your safety

>wait for them to break down my door
>yell DROP YER WEAPONS RIGHT NOW FUKKO
>magdump the second they round the corner
>probably still get sued because they were just lost on their way to class like good boys
MA

Australian here, I assume I'm at home, not out on the street there, otherwise I'd have no property to protect so I'd just leave.

I guess I'd just grab whatever's at hand to defend myself with if I felt my life was under threat, whilst calling the police at the first available opportunity. That's what's legal, so that's what I'd no doubt do as a law-abiding citizen.

Not in free States

rape them

I'm originally from California. Army buddy said there was cheap land in Georgia so I moved out here. Nobody knows me.

But ya, Dublin is getting a steak and shake. Never heard of them before.