Woman used machete and forces ex-boyfriend to have sex

Assuming it's not razor sharp, how hard would it be to get the damn knife and roll out from under her? Machetes are heavy as hell, right? I've only ever used a camp saw or a weed wacker.

kpax.com/story/38502966/mears-charged-with-using-a-machete-to-force-a-man-to-have-sex-with-her

Attached: samantha_mears.png (750x500, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kpax.com
prince.org/msg/100/346934
youtube.com/watch?v=I1xD8arIdY8
bestgore.com/sports-injuries/photo-teen-kill-remote-control-helicopter-brooklyn/
youtu.be/DPyOhP1GTRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw ywn be raped by a machete-wielding qt3.14
Why live?

Attached: 14681746_209201856169668_5587166894821151720_n.jpg (572x511, 23K)

Maybe he didn't want to get away.

>that thing
>qt3.14
Appreciate yourself more, dont do community service jobs like that.

>white
>hippie rug top
>into outdoors and weapons
What's wrong with that?

>kpax.com

Attached: kpax.jpg (474x266, 20K)

> That fucking mugshot expression...

Attached: welp.jpg (625x416, 27K)

One manic episode from killing her self and your kids

Just a yandere.

machetes are not heavy at all, and are typically made of cheap and soft metal due to its typical type of use.

is probably right. A woman that doesn't appear to be completely devoid of looks is offering sex and a machete...hell I'd probably stick around for a few minutes just to see where that goes.

Attached: truth.jpg (335x250, 18K)

God I wish that was me.

>Samantha Ray Mears
>Ray Mears
I was wondering what Ray Mears was up to these days. Guess we're not getting another series of Bushcraft

Attached: 671.jpg (595x605, 326K)

They say thems exist that got the eyes like a dogs eyes. Like a the Grummly's eyes but sharper, more present. Seething. Thems said to be a rather vicious type of folk.

it's cause he wanted it

come on, we all know it

I completely despise my ex and would never willingly have sex with her again. If she had a machette and threatened me with it for sex I'd probably go along with it. Could I fight her off? Maybe. A big blade someone is likely to get hurt either way. While it'd be a convenient excuse to kill her I don't want to do that because she's more miserable living with her decisions wishing she hadn't fucked up with someone like me. Besides how do you explain that one to the police? Even if you just fuck her up or whatever she'd probably just say it was your machette all along and you abducted her with it or some shit. There's a reason I don't hang around places she goes or people that she's friendly with.

>There's a reason I don't hang around places she goes or people that she's friendly with.
In this case, she broke into her ex's place and waited for him to come home.

>Machetes are heavy as hell, right?
the majority of machetes are incredibly light with some being heavy, eaven the heavy ones are still fairly light just heavy compared to other machetes.

I actually keep in touch with a crazy girl that wanted sex from me and got mad I told her no.
>would actively start big fights with police and charges involved
>has had her ears ruptured
>has broken people's shit
>routinely steals things
>randomly sends me questionable images
Also does drugs. I don't even know why I still keep in touch with her, it's clearly for entertainment to see someone's life go to shit.
Wouldn't put it past her to do something like this on me or the guy she's always stalking. She would laugh about stealing shirts just to smell them or get so fucking high all she does is run her mouth.

Don't stick your dick in crazy, not even once. I know the poor guy she's stalking is just trying to get rid of her too but she only wants the D and now he's fucked. I got lucky.

Funny how there is no mention of the word "rape" anywhere. Not in the story and not in the charges. That's what this was, after all. She raped the guy at machete point.

Years ago there was a woman who held two men at knifepoint and demanded that one of them eat her out. One had originally agreed but refused to due to the smell, and then she got violent.

>Meet Melissa Lee Williams. The West Virginia woman, 41, is facing assault and weapons charges after allegedly waving a knife at two men who declined her demands to engage in sexual conduct at a motor inn.

>The October 22 incident is detailed in an amusing/gross Jackson County Sheriff’s Department report excerpted here.

>According to investigators, Williams--who lives four doors down from her estranged husband at the 77 Motor Inn--showed up at his door and asked Danny Williams and another man to “eat my pussy.” At this point, Williams, pictured in the mug shot at right, “commenced to undress herself,” reported Deputy Ross Mellinger.

>While Danny Williams “declined said invitation,” the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he “agreed to perform at her request.” However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.” Watson, understandably, “declined to proceed any further.”

>This is when Melissa Williams allegedly “produced a lock-back folding knife,” opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: “Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.”

>When Deputy Mellinger arrived on the scene he observed Williams--who, like the two men, appeared to be intoxicated--nude from the waist down. After pocketing a knife that was on the coffee table in front of Williams, Mellinger arrested her for domestic assault and brandishing a deadly weapon.

>Williams, who was released from jail after posting $3000 bond, is next due in Jackson County Magistrate Court on February 16.

prince.org/msg/100/346934

The D.A. has not replied back to reporters asking that exact question.

The district attorney knows that no jury is going to return a guilty verdict because they'll say the guy could have fought back more if he really wanted to avoid it. Just close your legs, bro.

Nice.

Attached: IMG_3860.jpg (960x958, 126K)

he cute

>brown eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=I1xD8arIdY8

good post. i've got a beam of light to catch.

>“Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat."

Sounds like a line from some shitty hentai.

>No sexual assault/rape charge
>Bond only $50,000

You've got to be fucking kidding. I don't have to point out how much if a big deal this would be if the genders were switched.

WEW!
I woulda chosen the knife

Attached: IMG_6405.jpg (354x443, 22K)

>Machetes are heavy as hell, right
no, they are pretty lightweight, but either way if you cant get a good swing in the they wont do anything
news is probably just using an unflattering picture of her

is this her?!?

Attached: 22492010_111868512907425_5460203013359394212_n[1].jpg (960x960, 86K)

Lol she looks like the yms guy

>calling the cops because a girl had sex with you
Wow what a faggot

I know right. Unless he's actually next level Chad and going to get a bunch of money

Since he was able to get pics of her on the bed with the machete, I’m gonna have to agree with you.

They dont even look remotely close you retarded trip faggot

> Mears bit the man on his arm during sex, police told KFBB
> She is also accused of purposefully peeing on the man's bed
> Law enforcement arrived to the house and encountered Mears, who said she was protecting herself with the machete after her ex had kidnapped her
> Police accused Mears of strangling the same man on Wednesday, just two days before her second alleged attack
The girl needs to be in a mental health ward.

>biting
>pissing on the bed
>violent sex with threats of bloodshed

Sounds like a cat.

>mfw her pee pee probably smelled like cat piss too

Attached: 1523062117836m.jpg (690x1024, 90K)

Female equality was a mistake baka

No doubt

>dude has pictures of her on top holding a machete
>pretended to call a friend but called the cops
>ran away the sex
Seems fishy, maybe he set her up

> Maybe he set her up
Sure, right after she tried to strangle him last week and then pissed on his bed to mark her territory.

You're not out of the woods yet. I know some girls like that. She doesn't think your being friendly, she probably thinks you're trying to fuck her but you're just bad at it. After she goes through like 20 different dicks she's going to probably get a wild hair up her ass thinking you're interested and start turning all psycho stalker on you.

>Assuming it's not razor sharp
When you're preparing to break into your ex's house for a machete-rape party, do you not make sure your machete is razor sharp?

Hi Varg

Attached: doublebird.jpg (1109x624, 32K)

Hi I'm Casey Anthony and this is Punk'd

Attached: 1495939432073.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

ALMOST HEAVEN

WEST VIRGINIA

EAT MY PUSSY

OR YOU GET THE CHOPPING

GET DOWN THERE

DOWN THERE ON YOUR KNEES!

>overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams

Attached: 1528078082379.png (500x430, 58K)

>forces
But what if it's my fetish to be forced to creampie a woman at knife-point?

This. And when she orgasms she loses control and slices my neck open or shoots me in the head and my sid from ice age disfigured face from the gunshot is posted on instagram, archived, and laughed at by people on the internet. Or I'm laughed at like the gasoline powered RC helicopter kid who got whacked in the side of the head that brain tissue seeped out of his lacerations.

Attached: Untitled.png (396x224, 198K)

>“he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.”

Attached: smooth.jpg (638x476, 63K)

t. virgin

So cute.

>do you not make sure your machete is razor sharp?
no, because you're a deranged rapist that's mentally fucked to the point of thinking holding someone at machete point for some dick is a good idea.
it's like how most mass shooters have such a low kill count. None of them actually think things through.

>tiny ex breaks into room with machete, demands to ride you cowgirl style
Ok...
>bites your arm
fuck
Bitch is on drugs or needs to spend a few weeks in the Girl Interrupted clinic.

Lol a John Denver original

underrated pic

>Tfw Mae will never force you to knock her up at tankgewehr point
Is it weird that the idea of a girl forcing me to have sex at weapon point turns me on?

Attached: 1461535209092.jpg (5472x3648, 3.33M)

that's a big gun, she must be compensating for having a small penis

someones man card just got revoked

Attached: aor41.jpg (1336x2048, 177K)

>helicopter kid
link or video please.

Found the guy who's gf banged a ruddypoo.

>gets an erection for long enough to have sex
>takes pics of her

He could have gotten away at any point but wanted to fuck her over and probably get a restriction order, even jail, etc.

Erections can be involuntary

>Machetes are heavy as hell, right?

Is this bait?

bestgore.com/sports-injuries/photo-teen-kill-remote-control-helicopter-brooklyn/

>I have no penis so I'll take all your guns

They're still thin, sharp blades. It's no different than putting a knife against someone and drawing it across them. They're like 2mm-4mm thick at the spine.

compared to like thrusting swords they are head heavy choppers but in general they are light just unwieldy for fast fencing, so if the guy had no training in medieval swordfighting and or no sword at hand a machete is actualy pretty dangerous.

i wouldn't mind fucking but
> i also have a fascene knife(basicly a heavier military machete with sawridge i made ) ready
> i could fence her off as i have a handguard
> i would do the fency germans fencing shit and make a meisterhau to break her guard

So why is she not being charged with rape?

If you were a German on the Eastern Front you could've been.

>anons going 'lmao nice he had sex'
>are such virgins that they think your ex forcing you to have sex is a good thing
.... Jesus christ you guys are thirsty.

no, just waaaay to hung up on my ex

So she's a bitter and a squiter. Nice.

Basically this which just increases the power of my erection.

Attached: bedpost.gif (255x202, 1.24M)

the fakeness of this rifle hurts

>Vargposting
youtu.be/DPyOhP1GTRQ

Good thing she doesn't know where I live.

are there pics of the guy
because he must have been really really attractive if it meant going to such an extreme

>cow

Is that's scope on sideways?

>Law enforcement arrived the the house and encountered Mears, who said she was protecting herself with the machete after her ex had kidnapped her.

This is why you can't just fuck her up. You really wanna bet your freedom on whether or not some cop takes her side because women have +25 to speech inherently? Just charge her with rape, get laughed at, and move on with your life.

>in general that are light just unwieldy for fast fencing

Yeah, just like sabers, right? Wait a minute...

what raifu

>summer dress
>no bra
>short hair
>thin framed glasses

Attached: 200_d.gif (483x200, 352K)

If you remove the crossguard, this is pretty much a machete. They're really not bad as a weapon.

Attached: Falchion.jpg (450x238, 23K)

>if the guy had no training in medieval swordfighting and or no sword at hand
god, every word you say makes me hate you more.

yes, surely there was no psychological elements at play, it was purely just she was horny and thought her ex was hot, so she wanted to bang.

Sure, in the same way that a full size paper cut out is a real person. Even though you can't see it in a photo like that, swords and machete have a thickness. Even more, they have varying thickness. The machete is probably going to be about equally thick all over, to make it cheap, and also so you get a lot of heft in it to chop through stubborn wood. A sword will be thick at the hilt, but thin down as you go towards the tip. often in a somewhat uneven fashion. This makes it light and nimble, so you can hit an uncooperative person. This whole thickness bit also makes it so that you can't really guess the weight of a sword form a photo like that either, the Conyers falchion that the one in your pic is a replica of is so thin that it's actually a pretty light sword for its length, despite having the profile of a barn door. A rapier on the other hand can have the profile of a needle, and still be over three pounds.

Attached: 4900-00003_AaronRodgers_standout_C01_6190.jpg (4225x3000, 649K)

>doesn't have a sword nearby at all times
Get out.

Attached: Gandalf_the_Grey.jpg (952x1200, 153K)

Trust me here. It's not especially heavy nor that awkward.

Attached: 15301399791761848278623.jpg (2880x2160, 1.66M)

thank you, kind user.

That, or that it's a pretty decent improvised weapon, doesn't mean it's the same as a sword. The conyers falchion is 6mm thick at the hilt, and only about 1.2mm thick out at the widest point. I rather doubt your machete shows the same kind of distal taper, and that shit does affect handling, along with the mass of the crossguard and the pommel that your machete lacks entirely.

>autistic slapfight mode engaged
I agree it's an improvised weapon not designed for hand to hand. It's too short and mostly only for chopping things but it's not as bad as you make out for use as a weapon. I'd still much prefer my Spatha or sabre for actual hand to hand (or you know a fucking gun) but interestingly the machete is both thinner and lighter than both weapons.
I can only anecdotally state this and it's quite alright not to accept my empirical view but it's genuinely quite an easy thing to control - even compared to my fencing epee.

did you just take a picture to show us you had a machete? how fucking poor is Jow Forums that anyone would doubt this?

she should have called me... I would have fucked her brains out without the need for force.

Seemed a helpful way to support my point for very little effort.