GERMAN SF IN ACTION

>youtube.com/watch?v=h0mate02Wu4

Looks like the German Special Forces and the German Army (Bundeswehr) are actually in top condition, contrary to what burgermutts and slavniggers believe.

Remove burger and remove slav soon, fellow German brothers

Attached: the chad soldat.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4W56FZL7Q0)
liveleak.com/view?t=shTXY_1530106605
stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.muslime-in-der-bundeswehr-sohnes-land.1d6d2b23-f22b-4d15-be4d-c5167f27e921.html
ifz-muenchen.de/heftarchiv/1966_4_2_metzmacher.pdf
spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-13499571.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brasilianisierung
youtube.com/watch?v=dsL9Vxji0zw
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Agreement_of_Mutual_Assistance_between_the_United_Kingdom_and_Poland-London_(1939)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-German_Naval_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Polish_Non-Aggression_Pact
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

* cuts spending *

>implying rescuing a fake downed pilot with fake injuries in a NATO training exercise means they’re in tip top shape and peak condition
I might as well go Delta cuz I got a chicken dinner in PUBG

wow, they did basic infantry stuff. how will we ever recover?

>implying
Nigga, our budget rises as we speak. Prepare yourselves, mutts. In 5 years there will be Blitzkrieg 3: all good things come threefold
and this time, we will wreak havoc on your overblown bureaucracy of mil supply corporate fucks and troops that literally can't work without a plane shooting everything before you arrive at the battlefield.
You should have never woken the mighty eagle to soar once more.
If you think, we are cowards, nigga we have nothing to loose and a bunch of mestizos to kill. Tell me, you don't like these odds, will ya ?

I really hope you do. I haven't been to Berlin in a while and would love to pay it a visit atop of a T-90.

Attached: unknown.png (778x472, 423K)

>Russians seething
Sorry that the only thing that spetsnaz has to show is KONSTANTINLAZAREV.RU staged photoshoots and hundreds of dead civilians

>Special Forces with the cannibalised budget, manpower and gear of the entire army

Pathetic falseflag attempt. Spreng dich weg

>he thinks troop excercises are pubg

summer

Attached: 1528774352579.jpg (601x599, 96K)

this means nothing. we are shit and our budget is too low, but things seem to take a turn for the better, so dont loose all hope in us.

>orthodox jihad
Those drunk slavs.

>Have to collect equipment from bases around the whole Republic to equip soldiers for their tour in Afghanistan

>top condition
hehe

3 Eurofighters work out of the 128 Eurofighters Germany has.

I'm not worried.

Hows that force projection? Still pathetic?

Enjoy being our colony, slave.

Attached: 1518551672798.jpg (820x460, 92K)

I'm surprised they got the entire active german military to take part in one single exercise at the same time in this video

were they not needed elsewhere?

Somebody post that webM of the Bundeswehr "soldiers" trying to do pushups

DID HE DIE??

>germans believe a unit used in a propaganda video represents the military as a whole

this is why the nazis lost, hans

all americans are fat

Most people who are still in the Bundeswehr are nationalists. Most of my friends left it because they think they can do more good in the police.

>He thinks Russians and Chinese don't shill for us and want us as an ally
OH NO NO NO
But seriously, do you leave your bubble sometimes and read the news?

ONE TRUE FAITH

Attached: 412223asdG6631.png (640x947, 1.1M)

They are not real specia forces, maybe paratrooper egbs but not kommandos. Those guys in the video are only OR-4, special forces have at least OR-6 in germany.

They did nothing Medicopter 117 (youtube.com/watch?v=c4W56FZL7Q0) could have done. Also, this exercise used 50% of Germany's military budget for 2018.

Attached: 61VGQymNqXL._SS500.jpg (500x500, 82K)

Nobody wants you as an ally, you are a drain on everyone around you and your military is worse than Canadas

>Remove burger and remove slav soon, fellow German brothers
>German spec ops often train alongside and operate with burgers

Dude, you’re retarded and if you told any of these German spec op guys what you said they’d think you’re retarded too.

Powerful. Why don't Eurofags use armalite rifles as standard? Are they not objectively the most capable rifles in the world?

kek i remmember this show

I can't stand listening to those fucking Nazi voices

>fellow German brothers
I honestly feel bad saying this but your country has even less of a future than my country. You'll all be Turks living under Sharia law in a generation. Any German worth a shit died defending Konigsberg.

twat.

Attached: q515151151.png (483x158, 16K)

Not if kebabs remove you first!

>Nigga, our budget rises as we speak.
So does the kalifate, maybe you should start there.

germany as a whole is at really bad place right now, but things might turn out for the better. even the old established partys are realizing how fucked our militaty is and budgets are rising. we are at a crucial moment roght now with more people going to the right but with many leftist too. wichever side gains more ground in the future will either ruin germany even more or lead it to new strength, both military and socially.
its veryhard to choose wich party to vote for
>cdu
cannot trust
>spd
cannot trust
>afd
retardet, more of a joke then Die Partei, but rase some good points and want to rearm the people
>Die Partei
lmfao we soooo funny xD
>npd
retardet and full of beta fags
>linke
leftist scum
>grünen/bündnis 90
leftist scum, retardet, raise some good points and some batshit insane ones(ban cars)
>fdp
lmfao der Lindner, not that bad but is kimda meh
also
>0-2
we got fucking btfo by worstkorea

Hun

Attached: image.jpg (580x639, 446K)

>Looks like the German Special Forces and the German Army (Bundeswehr) are actually in top condition, contrary to what burgermutts and slavniggers believe.

K E K
E
K

Former Fallschirmjäger here. Bundeswehr is in worse condition than they tell you in the media

>Remove burger and remove slav soon
gotta remove commie,roach, jew, and arab first!

its the same logic you were using.
>some germans beeing retardet
all germans are retardet
>some americans beeing fat
all americans are fat

>top condition

Hell just have these dudes patrol the German neighborhoods that have been taken over my refugees. I don't see how a patrol there is any different than cruising durkastan at this point in time.

no
Moin Moin, auch in Seedorf gewesen? Hab mein FWD vor ein paar Monaten beendet und einerseits wünsche ich mir ein "krasser deutscher Fallschirmjäger" zu sein und es als Kommando Feldwebel zu versuchen. Andererseits bin ich mir ziemlich sicher das ich das nicht packe und bereuen werde. Was hat dich am Laden gestört?

Attached: CHEEKI BREEKI.png (420x420, 231K)

I'm not even the same guy, I just fucking hate Germans who come here pretending it's still the 1940s and they're a superpower, especially when they mostly leech off the US for defense while criticizing us for having a big military in the same breath.

how is pointing out that that guy was generalizing people pretending to be a superpower? i hate americans but im thankful for the protection you are giving us

They can be in any condition they want, doesnt fucking matter when you're outnumbered by hostile forces 10:1 in your own fucking home country.

Attached: 1524115106618.jpg (960x782, 116K)

Krautling here. Why do you hate Americans? With how many Americans have you interacted that you can just go "yeah fuck those faggots"?

>Was hat dich am Laden gestört?

Keine Mun, wenig Übungsplätze, schlechtes Gerät, ein Haufen Leute die nur so da sind. Einfach ales, obwohl ich gerne da war, auch alf FWDL. Auch in Seedorf.

KSK kann man ja versuchen, ich denke die haben keine Probleme die der Rest der Truppe hat. Muss man drüber nachdenken das man schon zu den "besseren" gehört. Aber naja, Ubbote tauchen nicht, Flugzeuge fliegen nicht und über 1/3 der Panzer ist im Arsch.

I probably didn't explain well because I'm stressed as fuck, I didn't even finish my post before. It's just that attitude of smug superiority, especially when what I previously mentioned is taken into account. At least the vatniks who try to be smug about Russian superiority are visibly retarded, and I learn about a new Russian military disaster each thread.

ich hab mit Absicht nen bisschen übertrieben. ich hasse die Ammis nicht aber die meissten auch ausserhalb von Jow Forums sind mir extrem unsympatisch

Yo das sind auch Sachen die mich gestört haben aber als FWDler ist man auch benachteiligt. Ein Platz als Springer bekommt mann nicht wenn man nur 15 Monate macht. Ingesamt trotzdem eine geile Erfahrung gewesen. Bei mir war schon das Arbeitszeitschutzgesetz in Wirkung und wenn man dann den SAZlern die schon ein paar Jahre dabei sind von seiner eigenen AGA erzählt und dann belächelt wird, kriegt man schon das gefühl das man es nicht verdient hat. dort zu sein. Ich frage mich ob SOF sein wircklich das gelbe vom EI ist wenn man gerne ein Leben auserhalb vom Bund haben will.

Yo alles gut. Wir sind hier auf Jow Forums, zu übertreiben und zu shitposten gehört dazu.

HK 416. Ever heard of this?
Better than any armalite AR produced on this planet.

shitskins in Germany are about 10%
You are believeing the Jow Forums memes?

and getting the Flak-vest sponsored by Tschibo a coffee maker

vid unrelated
liveleak.com/view?t=shTXY_1530106605

You merrimutts didn't want us Germans to regain our military superiority. Now you complain about us not having the military you would prefer us having.
Can you guys make a decision on how you actually want things?

>You merrimutts didn't want us Germans to regain our military superiority.
that's why the Cold War Bundeswehr was a formidable force compared to today. Americans always wanted Germany to be strong in matters of military.

But since WW2 ended, we totally lacked a mobile force and we also never had any aircraft carriers.
It was always doesed to a level we could defend us, but never get competitional. And BTW, where are German nuclear weapons?
We should at least have 100 of them.

>checking absolute figures, not relative numbers in a certain age group

the fact Germans still are the hypermajority has to go the the mass of elderly and boomers, just check your stats in 20-30 years
stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.muslime-in-der-bundeswehr-sohnes-land.1d6d2b23-f22b-4d15-be4d-c5167f27e921.html

yes, 20 to 30 years, but merrimutts complain about Germany being lost when they themselves have to deal with being a white minority already now.

So really can't understand that merrimutts post this shit all the time.
They are worse off than any western european country. Not even france is mutted that badly.

...which is still wrong.

>giving nukes
>to germany
>ever

>But since WW2 ended, we totally lacked a mobile force and we also never had any aircraft carriers.
Because the Bundeswehr was a defensive force, even the Territorialheer had its own tanks, and there never was an aircraft carrier in the German navy.

>It was always doesed to a level we could defend us, but never get competitional.
could have to do the fact Germany sported the bad habit to attack its surrounding neighbours a bit too often.

>And BTW, where are German nuclear weapons?
in Büchel

>We should at least have 100 of them.
what for? Also try to explain this to the Green mainstream, you can murder, rape and beat Germans all day and night, what they really afraid about are atoms and fine dust.

>yes, 20 to 30 years, but merrimutts complain about Germany being lost when they themselves have to deal with being a white minority already now.
true, but then Europeans see how one city after another fails in the USA, and eagerly adopt the concept of multiculturalism and even criticize the USA for not paying enough welfare...
The white suburban kiddies sure sit on their high horse, they (still) easily can escape the hordes if they wish to.

>So really can't understand that merrimutts post this shit all the time.
in matters of patriotism and general self-determination they still are ahead

>They are worse off than any western european country. Not even france is mutted that badly.
your last visit to France must have been a while

DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD

IN PROGRESS

We could build them ourselves.
No one has to give them to us.

I hope no one ever from Jow Forums became politician

>and there never was an aircraft carrier in the German navy.
And the question is why??
We sould really need a several of them.

>could have to do the fact Germany sported the bad habit to attack its surrounding neighbours a bit too often.
The amount of attacks and threats made by France and Britain where in the absolute majority. They even randomly attacked us before we even went a unified country.
So the German answer on this was absolutely justified.

>in Büchel
Not ours, and not under our control.

>Also try to explain this to the Green mainstream,
Leftwing scum deserves to be shot on spot. There shouldn't be any discussion held with them. Just plata e plomo.

>The white suburban kiddies sure sit on their high horse, they (still) easily can escape the hordes if they wish to.
I don't see a shitskin for weeks here. and i live in south west Germany near the swiss and french border.
So that heavily mutted as burgers claim Germany is, it is clearly not. And i know a lot of regions where shitskins are a small minority or not even visible at all.
Big cities for sure are mutted eternally.

>in matters of patriotism and general self-determination they still are ahead
So they should fight the shitskins in their own countris instead of whining about ours.
Patriots and nationalists should first of all care about their own country and not foreign ones.

>your last visit to France must have been a while
Dude, i live near the French border and go there at least one a week.
But i also lived in Commifornia, Texas, New Mexico and Nevada and i can tell you they are spicced and niggerized hellofalot more than France is shitskinned.

>remove slav soon
So Germans will be killing Germans now? You have more slav blood in you than some slavs.

Oh well, at least I have my floor lamp, TV, full length mirror and mini fridge

>And the question is why??
what for? There neither is the funding, nor the political/cultural will to build some.
>We sould really need a several of them.
naval power projection from Germany is rather unwelcome

>The amount of attacks and threats made by France and Britain where in the absolute majority.
France? yes. but Britain? never.

>They even randomly attacked us before we even went a unified country.
They? It was Britain being busy saving Germany's ass all the time, without their balance of power we'd been ruled either by Louis the XXIII or Napoleon VII (not that it would matter anymore)

>So the German answer on this was absolutely justified.
you should start reading about history a bit.

>Not ours, and not under our control.
more is not feasible

>Leftwing scum deserves to be shot on spot. There shouldn't be any discussion held with them. Just plata e plomo.
Sure, this would mean the extermination of 80% of the population though

>naval power projection from Germany is rather unwelcome
So Trump wants the NATO members to put more effort and resources into their defense but German naval power is not welcome. Hm....
That's exactly what i ment. More spending: yes please, but more power due to spending: rahter no. That's bollocks

>France? yes. but Britain? never.
Agree, but Britain also never left out opportunity to track down on us in one or another way.

>you should start reading about history a bit.
I did and that's why i came to my conclusion.

>more is not feasible
Here we go again. the fine line between more spending but still staying weak. Tell someone to throw more money on something he should rather not aquire.
No wonder our military spending went down the drain the last 30 years.

>Sure, this would mean the extermination of 80% of the population though
Linke plus die Grünen ar about 25%. A number that is tolerable to lose. They are of no use anyway.

That's some pretty hilarious LARPing.
I laughed, I lol'd, I kek'd. Would watch and laugh again.

>I don't see a shitskin for weeks here. and i live in south west Germany near the swiss and french border.
LÖ? I am from the South too (WT) but moved a bit northwards. Sure, there are some refuges, but they are getting rare.

>So that heavily mutted as burgers claim Germany is, it is clearly not. And i know a lot of regions where shitskins are a small minority or not even visible at all.
Big cities for sure are mutted eternally.
The bacon belts sure are spared for now, but this doesn't change the fact the demographic factor will be contained to the big cities.

>So they should fight the shitskins in their own countris instead of whining about ours.
Sure, but then they have a culture of segregation too, and like I said, they still have enough room (and wealth) to avoid marauding gangs.

>Patriots and nationalists should first of all care about their own country and not foreign ones.
Right, as if German nationalists have a history of caring for their country without harming their neighbours.

>Dude, i live near the French border and go there at least one a week.
Rural Alsace is not what I would call the typical France.

>But i also lived in Commifornia, Texas, New Mexico and Nevada and i can tell you they are spicced and niggerized hellofalot more than France is shitskinned.
Sure, but e.g. France has no bible belt, neither a culture of civil self defence.

>So Trump wants the NATO members to put more effort and resources into their defense but German naval power is not welcome. Hm....
well, those Dutch Orions are pretty handy, are they not? What other operation than human trafficking is the German navy tasked with anyway?

>That's exactly what i ment. More spending: yes please, but more power due to spending: rahter no. That's bollocks
relax, there is not even one harbour that could harbour a super carrier. 0 of 6 (lol) German submarines are active, maybe it is time to eat humble pie.

>Agree, but Britain also never left out opportunity to track down on us in one or another way.
you need to give one example

>I did and that's why i came to my conclusion.
then you have read bollocks so far, nothing you claim (about GB) is true

>Here we go again. the fine line between more spending but still staying weak. Tell someone to throw more money on something he should rather not aquire.
erm, are you aware of treaties and stuff? Its not like Germany simply could go and happily build some nukes just because there is the technical know how available?

>No wonder our military spending went down the drain the last 30 years.
and if it was for the majority of Germans, too much still is spent

>Linke plus die Grünen ar about 25%. A number that is tolerable to lose. They are of no use anyway.
did we forget the other Commies from CDU-CSU, libshits and socems out of convenience?
Those are ruling, not some fringe groups.

>LÖ? I am from the South too (WT) but moved a bit northwards.
OG

>Right, as if German nationalists have a history of caring for their country without harming their neighbours.
Geostrategical necessities during war time should not be mixed with a nationalist opinion of German patriots.
When Germany had the need of preventing attacks from different directions, the only option for them was to be there first.

>Rural Alsace is not what I would call the typical France.
there are pretty dense mutted areas to find. Especially in southern alsace.

>Sure, but e.g. France has no bible belt, neither a culture of civil self defence.
They should learn it before it's too late.

>What other operation than human trafficking is the German navy tasked with anyway?
Hopefully nothing other than that. But we should be prepared for the worst.

>relax, there is not even one harbour that could harbour a super carrier.
Can be built and should be built.

>0 of 6 (lol) German submarines are active,
Another construction site thanks to the crippled spending.

>you need to give one example
>then you have read bollocks so far, nothing you claim (about GB) is true
Churchill always worked for getting Germany down on its knees. He even promised Poland military support when they help him trigger WW2. Just to get a reason to once again beat on us.
Hitler made about 12 peaceful efforts and was willing to pay for every transport of food and medical supplies to the embargoed Danzig region and eastern prussia, but Poland denied all of them on recommendation from GB.
The brits even let kill some of their intel officers, just to not make these efforts public. They could have avoided WW2, but they dodn't want to. Yet they blame Germany on defending and reclaiming their rightful soil and people.

>erm, are you aware of treaties and stuff? Its not like Germany simply could go and happily build some nukes just because there is the technical know how available?
Nukes are just one thing. For the other things, we would not need a "go" from others.

>and if it was for the majority of Germans, too much still is spent
Because they got disinformed about the necessities.
Also, if you cuck an entire nation via a denazification program that turns into a leftwing libshit monster, there are steps to be made the opposite direction if you don't want this shit to become even worse.

>did we forget the other Commies from CDU-CSU, libshits and socems out of convenience?
>Those are ruling, not some fringe groups.

I did not forget them, but i honestly belive that many of them just cuck to not put their career in danger. Most of the CDU idiots are opportunists with no spine and no balls to tell their opinion.
SPD is a lot worse, i agree, but labor camps and the perspective of ending up in one should get them motivated to turn patriot and based again.
Somehow we have to deal with treason and bad manners from all those.

So, if good things come in threes, you'll lose another world war and fully implode your economy? Again?

>removing burger and slav
As much as I would love a secret 4th/5th reich being formed from sleeper off-the-books german supersoldiers or some moon/space/agartha nazi demigod colony coming to earth to bleach the homeworld, I can't honestly expect that to happen.

Keep the Jow Forumswank over there and dream of the next global holocaust on your own fanfictions.

>When Germany had the need of preventing attacks from different directions
like which?

>there are pretty dense mutted areas to find. Especially in southern alsace.
same goes for Ba-Wü

>They should learn it before it's too late.
I doubt they ever will, that's not très chic.

>Hopefully nothing other than that. But we should be prepared for the worst.
What could be worse than having the own military acively transporting the invaders in?

>Can be built and should be built.
nah, that's neither needed nor manageable.

>Another construction site thanks to the crippled spending.
you still haven't explained what you would want to do with all this stuff you plan to build with other ppls money.

>Churchill always worked for getting Germany down on its knees.
prove it.

>He even promised Poland military support when they help him trigger WW2.
double wrong, what you describe was not within the competence of the 1st Sealord, and the German attack on Poland triggered WW2, nothing else.

>Hitler made about 12 peaceful efforts and was willing to pay for every transport of food and medical supplies to the embargoed Danzig region and eastern prussia, but Poland denied all of them on recommendation from GB.
nope. You should get rid of Schulze-Rhonhof's fairy tale books. The Seedienst Ostpreußen worked well, there was no need for a corridor through Poland, also there were no peaceful ofers of Hitler, just unreasonable demands to shift the blame on others.
There is no source proving GB encouraged Poland to act like you describe it.

>The brits even let kill some of their intel officers, just to not make these efforts public.
like which? Venlo?

>They could have avoided WW2, but they dodn't want to.
they did everything to prevent a new war, but were thwarted by Hitler. Ever heard of appeasement?
ifz-muenchen.de/heftarchiv/1966_4_2_metzmacher.pdf

>Yet they blame Germany on defending and reclaiming their rightful soil and people.

are you an offspring of Prussian refugees? Nobody in the South speaks like that, CZ, Poland, Scandianvia, Benelux, Greece, Yuoslavia, Russia etc. are no rightful German clay my dear.

The only thing needed for a real bleaching is the normalfag getting informed about the lies he's been told his entire life.
We were forced to pay a debt we never caused and we were forced to accept a shitskinnization through mass migration based on lies and artificially built up guilt.
Imagine the wrath it could cause when the average Hans realizes he's been lied to his entire life. And how he reacts when he realizes the full span on what the shitskins do to our people on a daily basis.
When people realize their own family members and their future perspectives are in danger because of the shitskinnization, things can turn ugly very quickly.

Threaten a mom to kill or harm her kids and you'll see how she reacts.
We are quiet a bit away from this awakening, but with every truck of love and every rape/killing on young German girls, we move a small step further to this happening.
One thing the left is absolutely right about: Societies are progressive. But in both directions. That's what they fear most. People getting informed.

>Nukes are just one thing. For the other things, we would not need a "go" from others.
there is no "go" from the Germans to begin with.

>Because they got disinformed about the necessities.
an army meddling everywhere indeed is not necessary. As long as those joining the armed forces, noone is too bothered though.
And there's a lot of propaganda in favour of the armed forces, its just biohipsters don't like to join regardless of that.

>Also, if you cuck an entire nation via a denazification program that turns into a leftwing libshit monster, there are steps to be made the opposite direction if you don't want this shit to become even worse.
Denazification ended in 1946, I doubt it had a huge effect at all. An overaged population living under a welfare tyranny doesn't need foreign influences in order to reject an expansive/pro-military policy, overaged societies never sacrifice their only-sons.

>I did not forget them, but i honestly belive that many of them just cuck to not put their career in danger.
is that so? This CDU guy well could have been from the Friedrich Ebert or Rosa Luxemburg foundation.
spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-13499571.html

>Most of the CDU idiots are opportunists with no spine and no balls to tell their opinion.
SPD is a lot worse, i agree, but labor camps and the perspective of ending up in one should get them motivated to turn patriot and based again.
still would be difficult to do something against the absolute majority which has the armed forces on their side.

>Somehow we have to deal with treason and bad manners from all those.
by promoting the "glory" of past empires? Hasn't worked for 70 years and I don't see how it ever would work.

>like which?
I don't want to make a military rollup for the entire WW2 to explain or bring examples. But just look at why they went to northern africa and you understand what i mean. the invasion of Belgium was also for the very same reason.
It's as simple as that: when you've put your boots on a certain area, its harder for your competitor to land there too. War is like what it is.

>same goes for Ba-Wü
Never denied it. But there are pure white areas too and they are the norm.

>I doubt they ever will, that's not très chic.
People forget about luxury and cucked behavior very quicly if they face a threat.

>What could be worse than having the own military acively transporting the invaders in?
It's done because of treason and cucked politics, not because the soldiers want it. and yes, its a bad thing.

>nah, that's neither needed nor manageable.
I claim the opposite.

>you still haven't explained what you would want to do with all this stuff you plan to build ... with other ppls money.
Don't mix it up here. I replied to the submarines not being in service condition and that this should be dealt with.

> ... with other ppls money.
German tax payer money. Not other peoples money. We won't let pay Portugal for it.
I rather spend billions on defense than billions on a mass migration that turns our country into a 3rd world country.

>>Churchill always worked for getting Germany down on its knees.
>prove it.
Proven by history records already. Just read the stuff.

>double wrong, what you describe was not within the competence of the 1st Sealord,
Nonetheless Britain made a deal with Poland as i said and that is also proven to be true.

>and the German attack on Poland triggered WW2, nothing else.
Sure, defending it's own territory and civilians in your eastern regions is an absolute no go. Blame Germany for defending their civilians from being genocided.

>nope. You should get rid of Schulze-Rhonhof's fairy tale books.
Had that opinion 30 years prior to his book

>The Seedienst Ostpreußen worked well, there was no need for a corridor through Poland, also there were no peaceful ofers of Hitler, just unreasonable demands to shift the blame on others
That's your opinion. I know about other informations. Hitler offered a lot and always got a no.

>There is no source proving GB encouraged Poland to act like you describe it.
Just google it.

>like which? Venlo?
Don't recall their names, but it was a bunch of officers wanting to go public with this due to the telegraphs they got from Germany.
As GB ramped up for war, they wanted to inform the london times to make this public. As i know they got shot.

>War is like what it is.
yeah, but you confuse cause and consequence, war started because Germany invaded those countries, not because GB vowed to defend them.

>Never denied it. But there are pure white areas too and they are the norm.
they may be the nowm in the most remote hamlets, but certainly not in WT (or GP, where my family lives)

>People forget about luxury and cucked behavior very quicly if they face a threat.
all this anti-Russian/Putin propaganda scared ppl but didn't achieve the goal to make higher "defense" spendings more attractive. The very opposite is the case, ppl are more pacifist now.
And the living standards are crumbling evidently, this rather will lead to more leftism within the mainstream.

>It's done because of treason and cucked politics, not because the soldiers want it. and yes, its a bad thing.
one requires the other, there still is the possibility to refuse illegal orders. Also, what you say is only true for lower ranks, the higher and flag officers are in full support of the regime.

>I claim the opposite.
maybe you build a canoe and row on the Rhine, this could cure your megaomania

>Don't mix it up here. I replied to the submarines not being in service condition and that this should be dealt with.
you won't win any election with the promise to increase defense spendings (instead of social welfare and integration)

>German tax payer money. Not other peoples money.
which qualifies as other ppls money as those contributions are not voluntary.

>We won't let pay Portugal for it.
who knows, maybe the carrier E.U. Europa will be harboured in Lisbon.

>I rather spend billions on defense than billions on a mass migration that turns our country into a 3rd world country.
it seems nobody asks what you think. The joys of living in a tyranny, where you not only have no voice, but are robbed to feed your replacement. The question is why do you wish to have this very tyranny equipped with a strong military rather than ...

>are you an offspring of Prussian refugees?
Yes, and i know from my own families history how they got treated and murdered by militant poles and driven out of their homes PRIOR to WW2. It was about land grabbing.
GB used this conflict to trigger the war.

> Nobody in the South speaks like that,
Then you haven't talked to people whose ancestors owned land in Alsace and were driven away the very same way.

>CZ, Poland, Scandianvia, Benelux, Greece, Yuoslavia, Russia etc. are no rightful German clay my dear.
Don't mix up things.
When Hitler realized all the shit going on was just about him getting involved into a war, he turned to an expansionist tactics. Certainly when he got knowledge about Staling preparing for war against him.

these two niggas really met up? Damn it's a crazy timeline

a national guard.

>Proven by history records already. Just read the stuff.

there is none, and as I said, he was the 1st Sealord at that time, he could not have done what you claim he did, even if he had wanted to. You shoud read Churchill's "Hitler—Monster or Hero?"

>Nonetheless Britain made a deal with Poland as i said and that is also proven to be true.
they made a defence treaty, so what?
Germany broke the treaty with Poland (and GB) not the other way round.

>Sure, defending it's own territory and civilians in your eastern regions is an absolute no go.
which own territory and civilians?
the majorily German inhabited parts of Poland remained part of the Reich after 1919 (except Danzig).

>Blame Germany for defending their civilians from being genocided
That's a strong claim, I bet you read some fairy tales as there is no evidence for that.

>Had that opinion 30 years prior to his book
because you simply took the White Book at face value rather than the NS fantasy book it is.

>That's your opinion. I know about other informations. Hitler offered a lot and always got a no.
no, that's no opinion, it is a fact. the transport issued were solved by the merchant navy. And if you claim Hitler made "offers" you should provide evidence they existed.

>Just google it.
I googled a source for you debunking those myths.

>Don't recall their names, but it was a bunch of officers wanting to go public with this due to the telegraphs they got from Germany.
As GB ramped up for war, they wanted to inform the london times to make this public. As i know they got shot.

Another wild propaganda story.

>yeah, but you confuse cause and consequence, war started because Germany invaded those countries, not because GB vowed to defend them.
Wrong, War started, because Germany defended their civilians that were brutally murdered by the Czechs and the Poles.
As i said, Belgium was invaded to prevent a landing of british or allied troops.

>all this anti-Russian/Putin propaganda scared ppl but didn't achieve the goal to make higher "defense" spendings more attractive. The very opposite is the case, ppl are more pacifist now.
Russia is not the problem here. I doubt they have plans or a motivation to expand towards the west. Allthough i understand that they as well as the Americans play their dirty games for influencing the region.

>And the living standards are crumbling evidently, this rather will lead to more leftism within the mainstream.
Yea, if you spend way too much on niggers and muzzies coming here, while your own people get pushed and mocked and sanctioned, because they only get low wage jobs that don't pay the bill ...

>the higher and flag officers are in full support of the regime.
I never was and i served as an officer quet a lot of years. and i know a lot of other former officers that share my opinions.
This is treason ordered from the highest ranks in politics and the NATO command.

>maybe you build a canoe and row on the Rhine, this could cure your megaomania.
Tell me what is absolutely impossible about building a harbor for a German Aircraft carrier?

>you won't win any election with the promise to increase defense spendings (instead of social welfare and integration)
You forget that integration of people that will be sent home in the millions is not an issue? Hence there are no longer money needed to compensate for the damage mass migration caused and there is also no money needed then to feed them either. A huge saving this alone.

>Yes, and i know from my own families history how they got treated and murdered by militant poles and driven out of their homes PRIOR to WW2.
In 1921? Sure, it was a bad idea to colonize Poland with German settlers in order to make Poles a minority in Royal Prussia. What goes around, comes around.

>It was about land grabbing.
GB used this conflict to trigger the war.
Still rubbish and Poland was not in the possession of any part of Germany.

>Then you haven't talked to people whose ancestors owned land in Alsace and were driven away the very same way.
like to my grandma who was from Alsace? Alsace is a different case anyway.

>Don't mix up things.
I don't. All those countries have been invaded by Germany, some of them were to be ethnically cleansed and settled by German colonists.

>When Hitler realized all the shit going on was just about him getting involved into a war, he turned to an expansionist tactics.
It is astonishing how anyone can misinterprete things in this way. Hitler planed for war since day 1 he took office, that's why he built up the biggest military in Europe.

> Certainly when he got knowledge about Staling preparing for war against him.

oh gosh

Am 22. Juli 1940 notierte Generaloberst Franz Halder: "Der Führer will sich die militärpolitische Initiative nicht aus der Hand nehmen lassen." Der Generalstabschef des Heeres, einer der wichtigsten Planer der gesamten Wehrmacht, hielt zugleich fest: "Es liegen keine Anzeichen für russische Aktivität gegenüber uns vor. Russisches Problem in Angriff nehmen."

In dem am 5. August 1940 vorgelegten "Operationsentwurf Ost" hatte Generalmajor Erich Marcks fast bedauernd geschrieben: "Die Russen werden uns nicht den Liebesdienst eines Angriffs erweisen. Wir müssen damit rechnen, dass das russische Heer uns gegenüber in der Abwehr bleibt."

Am 3. Juli 1940 notierte der Chef des Generalstabs des Heeres, Franz Halder: " .
. . wie ein militärischer Schlag gegen Russland zu führen ist, um ihm die
Anerkennung der beherrschenden Rolle Deutschlands in Europa
abzunötigen". Darum allein ging es. Es ging darum die Interessen des
deutschen Kapitals zu sichern und auszubauen.

Zum Beispiel in der Studie "Ostseekriegsführung" von Generaladmiral Conrad Albrecht vom April 1939. Dort heißt es: "Das große Ziel deutscher Politik wird darin gesehen, Europa von der Westgrenze Deutschlands bis einschließlich des europäischen Russlands unter der militärischen bzw. wirtschaftlichen Führung der Achsenmächte zusammenzufassen."

Hitler im Gespräch mit Erich Raeder am 21. Juli 1940:

„Wenn auch Moskau die großen Erfolge Deutschlands mit einem weinenden Auge sieht, so
hat es von sich aus doch kein Bestreben, in den Krieg gegen Deutschland einzutreten.“

Hitler am 21. Juli 1940 gegenüber Halder:

„Es liegen keine Anzeichen für russische Aktivität uns gegenüber vor.“(

Hitler am 15. Oktober 1940 gegenüber Halder:

„Wir stehen jetzt mit 40, später mit 100 Div. an russischer Grenze. Russland würde auf Granit
beißen; aber nicht wahrscheinlich, dass Russland sich in Gegensatz zu uns setzt; „in Russland regieren Männer mit Vernunft.“"

Hitler gegenüber Otto Wagener um 1930:

"Ich befürchte auch von Rußland her keinen Krieg. Der Bolschewismus arbeitet mit der
Komintern-Organisation. Sie bereitet die Revolutionierung der Geister vor und hat die
Aufgabe, den Anstoß zu geben zu kommunistischen Aufständen, zum Umsturz und zur Etablierung der Herrschaft des Proletariats auch in den anderen Ländern der Erde.“

Aus dem Lagebericht der Abteilung „Fremde Heere Ost“ vom 15. März 1941:

„Beurteilung: Teilmobilmachung und Aufschliessen russischer Truppen zur Grenze ist Defensiv-Maßnahme und dient lediglich zur Verstärkung der Grenzsicherung.“

>which qualifies as other ppls money as those contributions are not voluntary.
Whacky interpretation of tax money spent, that could also be used to mislead the discussion about financing integration of unintegrationable people from stone age countries.
Spending money on niggers and shitskins is also not voluntary. So why not stop it and bring them back to their countries.

>>We won't let pay Portugal for it.
>who knows, maybe the carrier E.U. Europa will be harboured in Lisbon.
Here you intentionally mix it again. I did talk about a GERMAN aircraft carrier and not a EU one.

>it seems nobody asks what you think.
Honestly, are you confused? A lot of people think like i do. You are maybe surrounded by leftwing cucks, but i am not.

>The joys of living in a tyranny, where you not only have no voice, but are robbed to feed your replacement. The question is why do you wish to have this very tyranny equipped with a strong military rather than ...
Be sure i don't want this to get reality for a cucked and mutted Germany in it's current state.

I rather want this as a way to get and also STAY independent without murrica feeling the need to intervene in German politics again.

>Wrong, War started, because Germany defended their civilians that were brutally murdered by the Czechs and the Poles.

It is a nonsensical myth. It was the German Selbstschutz militias attacking Czech and Polish troops first. If all the Germans had been oppressed there, they would have moved to Germany already, they did not because they were majorily socdems and wished to remain in CZ and PL.

>As i said, Belgium was invaded to prevent a landing of british or allied troops.
that's rubbish too, Belgium was neutral and didn't allow any foreign troops on her soil.

>Russia is not the problem here. I doubt they have plans or a motivation to expand towards the west. Allthough i understand that they as well as the Americans play their dirty games for influencing the region.
Ironically we're told Putin supports the anti-EU movements and nationalists all the time when in fact RT etc. are shilling for the EU and the leftist pacifists.

>Yea, if you spend way too much on niggers and muzzies coming here, while your own people get pushed and mocked and sanctioned, because they only get low wage jobs that don't pay the bill ...

you can't have both, a bloated welfare state and a big army - except your name is USA

>I never was and i served as an officer quet a lot of years. and i know a lot of other former officers that share my opinions.
(I knew you were because you listed those states where German troops are/were stationed - likely you even participated in Roving Sands...) yeah, former officers, I too know lieutenants and captains being critical behind closed doors, but the top brass is behind the regime.

>This is treason ordered from the highest ranks in politics and the NATO command.
sure it is, but then they are careerists and mercenaries so who cares.

>Tell me what is absolutely impossible about building a harbor for a German Aircraft carrier?
technically it would be possible, the blue sea harbour of Lisbon would be more handy for an EU carrier though. Didn't China just buy the 2nd biggest harbour in Germany, and is hoping to buy the biggest one (Hamburg)?
There is more than the technical aspect though - the absolute rejection of Germans against such a plan.

>You forget that integration of people that will be sent home in the millions is not an issue?
Is it? I do not think so.

>Hence there are no longer money needed to compensate for the damage mass migration caused and there is also no money needed then to feed them either. A huge saving this alone.
pipe-dreams, the big massimigration is yet to come - not to mention the first thing they do here is to breed. I rather expect a Braziliasization (or call it Lebanonization)

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brasilianisierung

>there is none, and as I said, he was the 1st Sealord at that time, he could not have done what you claim he did, even if he had wanted to. You shoud read Churchill's "Hitler—Monster or Hero?"
GB and Poland had an agreement. No matter if churchill made this up or another fucker. It is proven!.

>they made a defence treaty, so what?
>Germany broke the treaty with Poland (and GB) not the other way round.
Germany broke nothing. Germany defended it's own soild from being taken by the poles and Germany defended it's own people from getting genocided. What's wrong with that?
Any other nation would do so. but Germany of course has no rights to protect its citizens. I don't buy this double standard. No matter if you twist the facts or not.

>which own territory and civilians?
>the majorily German inhabited parts of Poland remained part of the Reich after 1919 (except Danzig).
Exactly these parts and regions. Poles infiltrated in these eastern prussian regions and Schlesien to murder and force away people from GERMAN soil.
Not that hard to understand that this can trigger a conflict right? My own family suffered from this personally, so i know well what happend back then.

>That's a strong claim, I bet you read some fairy tales as there is no evidence for that.
As i said, own families history. No fairytales or some other shit. It's just they don't want you to know this because if all Germans would know, they would claim reparations, which the axis of evil allied nations agreed on to prevent us from doing.
Offcially they denie these things now, but for about 50 years ago, it was common knowledge and actually also the CDU talked about it also and made efforts to get Germans compensated. Which never happend.

>I googled a source for you debunking those myths.
You sure selected the one that supports your narrative.
Sure, if you look into sources from the BRD regime and left wing sources, everything that is against Germany will be presented as a fact.

>Whacky interpretation of tax money spent, that could also be used to mislead the discussion about financing integration of unintegrationable people from stone age countries.
>Spending money on niggers and shitskins is also not voluntary. So why not stop it and bring them back to their countries.
no whacky interpretation at all. You assume the majority of Germans were right-wingish, they are not, if we had popular sovereignty (democracy) rather than parliamentary sovereignty (bourgeois feudalism), military spendings were even lower and welfare spendings even higher.

>Here you intentionally mix it again. I did talk about a GERMAN aircraft carrier and not a EU one.
I do not mix anything, the EU army/navy is the only realistic outlook in foreseeable future, maybe you have missed the fact it just is created.

>Honestly, are you confused?
how am I ? Involuntary payments for a purpose I do not want is robbery.
youtube.com/watch?v=dsL9Vxji0zw

>You are maybe surrounded by leftwing cucks, but i am not.
I gew up in liberal Baden, I know the mentality there, maybe you and your boomer veterans club is different, but you play no role politically, that's what I meant.

>Be sure i don't want this to get reality for a cucked and mutted Germany in it's current state.
Sure, you rather look out where you wish to retire, Hungary, or maybe Poland.

>I rather want this as a way to get and also STAY independent without murrica feeling the need to intervene in German politics again.
Murrica not meddling is no option, I fear. And Germans (or Europeans) do not desire any freedom, they desire hollow promises of welfare and peace, nothing else.

>Another wild propaganda story.
Not at all.

>In 1921? Sure, it was a bad idea to colonize Poland with German settlers in order to make Poles a minority in Royal Prussia. What goes around, comes around.
Are you insane. Prussia was German for hundreds of years, having a polish minority. My own family lived there since generations and were forced out of their land in 1930.

>GB used this conflict to trigger the war.
Still rubbish
You're lying.

>and Poland was not in the possession of any part of Germany.
But yet they invaded these regions and made German civilians flee their homes. Totally ok?

>like to my grandma who was from Alsace? Alsace is a different case anyway.
Never said anything other. But there are people that still want back their lands.

>I don't. All those countries have been invaded by Germany, some of them were to be ethnically cleansed and settled by German colonists.
Yes, but when and why is the question. when Hitler came to power, he had no plans to invade russia or the entire poland. He did this when he realized he had no chance to avoind war anyway because the opponents wanted the war.

>It is astonishing how anyone can misinterprete things in this way. Hitler planed for war since day 1 he took office, that's why he built up the biggest military in Europe.
Your interpretation and it's astonishing how someone can misinterprete the reason for a ramped up military so badly. WW1 and the Versailles Treaty were not that long gone and Hitler wanted to prevent his "fellow neighbors" to invade Germany once again.
and he wanted to bring the German regions occupied by poland back under German control. That was his initial goals.

>that's rubbish too, Belgium was neutral and didn't allow any foreign troops on her soil.
As if the brits would have asked.

>It is a nonsensical myth. It was the German Selbstschutz militias attacking Czech and Polish troops first
Bullshit. the trouble began with Germans getting attacked by poles and Czechs.

>GB and Poland had an agreement. No matter if churchill made this up or another fucker. It is proven!.
phew it is tiresome to debate you, you don't know the basics. All you do is repeating NS propaganda lies rather than having a look at the real documents. Nobody denied there was a treaty. en.wikisource.org/wiki/Agreement_of_Mutual_Assistance_between_the_United_Kingdom_and_Poland-London_(1939)

>Germany broke nothing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-German_Naval_Agreement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Polish_Non-Aggression_Pact

>Germany defended it's own soild from being taken by the poles and Germany defended it's own people from getting genocided. What's wrong with that?
OK, once again: there was no German soil in Polish hands and there was no genocide. The former Polish areas inhabited by a German majority remained part of Germany - see map.

>Any other nation would do so. but Germany of course has no rights to protect its citizens. I don't buy this double standard. No matter if you twist the facts or not.
There is no double standard because your fictional scenario didn't take place.

>Exactly these parts and regions. Poles infiltrated in these eastern prussian regions and Schlesien to murder and force away people from GERMAN soil.
no - see above

>Not that hard to understand that this can trigger a conflict right? My own family suffered from this personally, so i know well what happend back then.
you must be referring to the 1919-21 uprisings then, not 1939.

>As i said, own families history.
What I said, colonizers had a hard time once the Poland was restored, but what you describe happened in the uprisings, not 1939.

>You sure selected the one that supports your narrative.
here we go, you have not provided any source, I reply on what can be proven.

>Sure, if you look into sources from the BRD regime and left wing sources, everything that is against Germany will be presented as a fact.
then you could debunk it

Attached: polen deutsches_reich_1919+.gif (640x542, 75K)