If there was a fedora equivalent of a gun what would it be? and why is it the mosin-nagant

If there was a fedora equivalent of a gun what would it be? and why is it the mosin-nagant

Attached: Mosin-Nagant.jpg (1000x367, 46K)

Calling something fedora means you're calling it as someone who over emphasizes an attitude of higher superiority. The mosin takes the attitude of a drunk russian that can still work under all conditions. Your point is invalid. The correct answer is CZ anything.

fpbp

H&k. Outdated and overpriced

Fedora=nugget cuz:
>Subject of popular memes long ago now outdated and ridiculous
>Retards still buy them
>Owning one means you were at one point Le spicy memester who could patronize others

H&k what? their brand overall or are you talking about a specific weapon they make.

Did a cz exec fuck your wife or something?

>someone who over emphasizes an attitude of higher superiority.
AR15. and all its accessories are the trenchcoat, fingertless gloves, and cargo shorts.

H&k pistols. They all suck cock, people show them off like they got some big special fancy gun. My 2nd gen Glock can out perform a new USP

By this definition I'd say its any over/under shotgun. I've seen some massive butthurt from those faggots after they get outshot by someone with an autoloader.

No?

> implying fedora wearers can meme

Attached: image.jpg (350x250, 81K)

Nuggets aren't awful though, they're surprisingly durable and easy to use making them a fine starter gun. You should just never pay more than $150 for them.

Go back to plebbit. Sage in all fields.

You all know it to be true, it's why most of you have one.

Attached: 996bd1cd5e671a5cc885dd6796a797f8.jpg (349x349, 6K)

Mauser K98K.

No, this would be the backwards, tilted or otherwise askew baseball hat with the logo of (insert recent out of state sports championship winner here) on it.

(You)

The correct answer is a katana

Attached: 1528659986111.jpg (660x433, 92K)

What is a martini-enfield or a martini-henry

>mfw day/k/are fags wont shut the fuck up about hating the mosin
Look I understand le funny slavic accent greentexts get old after a while but you newfags can fuck off back to where you came from if all you want to do is piss on a highly symbolic and fine rifle just because you’re a cunt.

Attached: 7D0DD70C-9895-491E-989A-713831AA7D4A.jpg (369x496, 33K)

You have no idea what you’re talking about, do you.

I didn't even think about that, but you're probably on to something

Anything not a usp or mp5

Attached: download (3).png (225x225, 8K)

This is the redneck/fudd go-to.

Plus
>used to be and still can be symbols of money, class and look great in the right hands

>a lot who buy them do so for the "superiority" over pumps/auto loaders

1911 is obviously the most 'fedora' gun

> its 'classy'
> it was used around the same time period when fedoras were popular

No. They only fuck other men.

>The correct answer is a katana
You are only half way to the true answer. The true answer is pic related.

Attached: transgender.gun.jpg (785x423, 59K)

Attached: 76BF2CC2-EE04-48FF-A838-8DCF824788E7.jpg (496x512, 46K)

Hello idiots, this has always been the fedora gun

Attached: Walther_PPK-Black_RS_W.jpg (800x800, 85K)

>tfw my stupid ass who was memed and paid near 300 for one
Don’t care, still love that gun. It’s just fun to look at and shoot.

>James Bond
>Fedora
Hello my buttblasted friend

Leverguns and PCCs
You know it’s true
100% romanticed and inefficient

guess what the guaranteed reply is gonna be?
>HURR YOUR JUST JEALOUS I CAN OUTSHOOT U WITH MY LEVERGAT
>MUH E L E G A N C E
>PCCS ARE GREAT THE M1 CARBINE WAS THE FIRST ASSAULT RIFLE

Attached: 7D3801AA-AE95-4D74-9470-CC43AB75EEF3.jpg (986x553, 96K)

Agreed. Ar15 is for fags

>fedora
Its a Trilby

Indiana Jones wears a fedora

ump 45?

Look if you can't convince the guy your buying the gun from today it's not even worth $100 why are you even gonna buy a Mosin.

I have 2 and got them both for dirt cheap when they began to reach the mid $200s.

Finn M39
VZ58
Galil ACE

Attached: 1526154878575.jpg (469x463, 72K)

not same user, but T-72 version also relevant?

Attached: Q80TfsuA7Fc.png (600x531, 613K)

>tfw i own everything except the ar and the shorts and still probably get more pussy than you

FN Five Seven
- many claim it is superior over any other pistol/cailber, in reality it's nowhere near as good as anyone says it is
- famous from movies/games
- designed to be an "ultimate weapon", fails
- overpriced
- even if you get one, you won't be using it properly
the only non-similarity is the fact the five seven is a very modern firearm, whereas the katana is one of the older sword designs

They're awful shooters. Inaccurate, harsh recoil, and drying up surplus ammo combine to make it a shit gun in 2018. There's no reason beyond collecting to buy one anymore.

Fedorov, its in the name

What would a be a practical application of the FN FiveseveN ? The lame Fedora- wearer in me thinks they are fucking cool but I cannot figure out what I would use that weapon for.

James Bond could actually pull off a fedora. The rest of us can't.

On paper, they're designed to penetrate body armor that would stop any other pistol caliber. In practice, any military/LEO guy who needs to penetrate armor is almost guaranteed to use an SMG like a P90/MP7 or an actual rifle in 5.56 or .308
Only perk I can think of is that it holds 20 rounds without any extensions but that's like saying "this katana's sharp at least".

Shitty WW2 reproductions.

Handguns with more spent on tacticool mods than the gun itself.

>Cleetus's garbage rod
>Fedora

Fedora means it's pseudo classy. Its purchasers are attempting to cash in on the nostalgia of a previous era which they had no part in and do nothing to earn association with through their actions. They wish simply to purchase the associated sophistication of a time and place while having no interest in the actual facts or details of it.
The objective answer is a Browning Hi-Power.

>It's a "day/k/are has no fucking idea what 'fedora' means" thread.

Jeezus this is worse than when they pretend to understand what the term "fudd" means.

Just bought another 91/30 for $100 the other day. I always wanted a crate coffee table, I think I have enough nuggets I just need a crate now.