youtube.com/watch?v=JQ3b7EZap4Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Drøbak_Sound
youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Iceland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=b5UOyxCCzG0
youtube.com/watch?v=JQ3b7EZap4Y

The Battle of Leyte Gulf is crazy.
>Both the American and Japanese proclaiming "We have found the main enemy force" when in reality they both hit diversionary forces
>The last lines of battle formed by capital ships, in pitch black
>Taffy 3's stand against the Japanese Center Force
>First official use of the Kamikaze

Attached: Battle off Samar Results.jpg (277x855, 106K)

What cross-border operation is that?

Even crazier when you realize egypt was the one taking them by surprise

Attached: asdgs.png (289x441, 118K)

Attached: 1529794947323.png (506x683, 89K)

Attached: 1FCD8C78-8DCB-4CA1-A457-803EF730BCE4.jpg (500x643, 98K)

>trusting wikipedia when it comes to casualties

actual version is almost as funny.

Especially when you consider Libya had the Islamic Legion, Cuban advisers, and the latest in Soviet military technology and the Chadians were literally just niggers with AK's in toyota pickups

Attached: aghhjkk.png (287x334, 12K)

What the hell was this entire region doing?

Attached: 1529032610367.png (316x473, 58K)

>Arabs

not even once

#JustArabThings

Neat battle/war

Attached: Kettle War.png (360x334, 11K)

CHADians are technically arabs too at least. They just got that nigger super strength

I cri everytime.

Attached: 1522787577578.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

Attached: 37FA56F0-0E3B-4047-9265-C8348932519D.png (750x1334, 126K)

Are North Africans actually Arabs? I mean they did have their own languages not in the semetic group like Arabic and have had European (Rome, Greek, Vandals) and Parthenian (Persian?) Colonizers. sub-Saharans?

The HRE had the best flag

Attached: Quaterionenadler_David_de_Negker.jpg (3586x2792, 2.86M)

the virgin Soviet T-55 vs the chad Toyota technical

Attached: toyota-landcruiser-technical-1001x565-(3).jpg (806x455, 51K)

This one would make a nice short movie

Attached: 9 Good Men.png (323x515, 129K)

>China

Attached: BattleOfTheTigersMouth.png (326x563, 150K)

The Omayyad caliphate pretty much cleaned the slate in north Africa, both culturally and racially. Anything left is unrecognizable compared to anything from the 500s. Europe is actually pretty much the same really. The Gauls from early common era France have virtually nothing in common with modern Frenchmen, which are a bastard culture born of an unholy blend of colonial roman and lowland German traditions, with a healthy dash of catholic guilt thrown in.

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-001251~2.png (1080x1641, 118K)

I never actually looked at the deaths

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (900x900, 290K)

>MiG-17 in '73

Obligatory

Attached: emuyoudid.jpg (600x660, 41K)

>One fell swoop

>what were the Arabs doing
They were squabbling with each other, differing in goals and objectives, being held on a political leash and having dubious motivations or lacking a sense of solidarity with the people they were there to help

It's not as one sided as it looks, though I still give the IDF props

Something really wrong when you are planning to attack a nation, they preemptively attack you, and then you still fail to effectively mobilize.

Attached: eternalbug.png (378x778, 77K)

That was ghetto and pathetic, but pretty funny.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (839x1000, 113K)

Attached: 1530047034356.png (620x419, 41K)

Guys sitting in a pillbox for a week and a half does not make an entertaining movie.

>THIS SUMMER
>ACTION PA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>NONSTOP THRILLRI-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>BEST WAR MOVIE IN Y- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>-NITUS: THE MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Guys sitting in a pillbox for a week and a half does not make an entertaining movie.

Attached: 7bb3a2fc0f27a84d1c72bf9e8d4d3194.jpg (1543x2158, 918K)

It's not a real battle you brainlets

Oh shit thought we were talking about the 1948 war, the six day war really was an absolute shit show of Arab command and strategy whereas the Israelis were total mavericks on the field and got a bit lucky too ,like the Jordanians detecting the Israeli Air Force and telling the Egyptians who couldn't get the message through to there joke of a high command as well as the Egyptians turning off there radars in worry some rebel soilders would shoot down a commander who was flying that day.

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-194950_Brave.jpg (810x5223, 1017K)

How was the union so awful at war. Their only winning strategy was zerg rushing their unlimited supply of Irish slaves.

>All those sides.
It never gets any easier, user. I don't think I'll ever be over Macho Grande.

Pretty much, they starved the South to death and Grant came to the realization that completely destroying the population with his unlimited reserves was the only way to win

What's the one where the German Navy tries to assault an old finish base with outdated torpedo launchers, and like only 80 fins, and the fins win?

You mean a Norwegian fort.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Drøbak_Sound
Lost a heavy cruiser that was barely a year old to a torpedo battery that was there before WW1.

Yes it is, the page has just since been absorbed into another.

>Wikipoodia

Attached: poopills_battle_of_longewala.jpg (1649x1357, 1.2M)

>>Wikipoodia

Attached: poopills_indo-pakistani_naval_war.jpg (1176x1697, 472K)

>Mongols rape Viets in conventional combat
>Viets say fuck it and go innajungle
>Mongol tactics don't work innajungle
>retreat because getting assfucked by guerilla warfare
>try to invade again years later, same result
>invade for a third time, this time sailing through the rivers and bypassing all the jungle
>Mongols have strong warships with the most advanced tech China has to offer
>Viets have a dinky flotilla of ships that are closer to canoes than anything
>Viets retreat, Mongols pursue
>massive Viet fleet out of nowhere
>Mongols try to retreat, but the tide goes out
>Mongol ships get stuck on a shitload of iron-tipped stakes that the Viets put there earlier, turning the whole river into a giant punji pit
>Viets launch a bunch of fire rafts and deploy fire archers
>the Mongols who don't get captured or killed when their ships burn down/sink/boarded and try to swim to safety get captured or killed by the Viet army that was waiting on the banks
>Mongol general captured, Mongol prince escapes and flees to China (allegedly by hiding in a drainage ditch)
>Viets pay tribute to Mongols because war is expensive and Mongols accept it because they don't want to start shit anymore either

Attached: Battle of Bach Dang.png (330x630, 138K)

arabs have no idea how to actually fight a war in the modern age, let alone how to win one

their officers frequently don't pass down intelligence unless absolutely necessary, as they think if they are the only source of information, they are important and therefore they won't lose their position. Unlike, say, American commanders, who give their subordinates as much info as they can so their troops can actually make decisions based on real information.

They don't take proper care of their equipment. You can give them top of the line stuff and within a year it's wrecked.

They also conscript people, so they suffer from god awful morale. Even with training a lot of their """soldiers""" just want to go home and don't have that will to fight that a volunteer does. You saw this in Iraq with the republican guards where they were the only force that actually fought back while everybody else surrendered at the first oppourtunity.

And on top of all this, these countries all fucking hate each other. The only thing they agree on is they all hate the jews, thus this "war" began.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I

seething pakishit

Mongols learned not to fuck with Vietnam. If only French/Japanese/Americans/Chinese/Pol Pot had listened

>20,000-30,000 civilians were eaten
>WERE EATEN
metal af

>The Union only won because they had a surplus of suicidal Irishmen

I'd do it again.

>banh mi
worth it

yes that is correct

Arabs flying MiG fighters... what were you expecting?

Attached: 8F9BE5D5-5AE5-4747-ADC6-92871BFD222C.jpg (500x429, 57K)

Attached: zanzibar war.jpg (286x630, 55K)

Attached: jadotville.png (279x846, 94K)

>Kikes winning
No

The Emus retreated every time. We won

Attached: _20180627_140505.jpg (530x1390, 105K)

arab forces have the problem that the most of their recruits are literaly inbred , no fucking joke, maybe they would have close to white IQs if it wasn't for 1000 years of cousin marriage.
this makes it hard to find psychic stable soldier, for arab armies, actualy arabs like to snap do shit and won't respond to orders in a reasonable fashion. which makes them only good at defensive guelrilla warfare and terror tactics.
this is utteraly useless against also a bit inbred jews which are in contrary selected for intelligence, and have european weaponry.

>Hey Xing Jiang let's send our entire force all at once across this suspiciously dried up river
>Excellent idea Chang Zhou

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-001409.png (1080x2160, 185K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Iceland
>1 suicide en route

as a german i will never forget this harsh war, and forever hate the dutch.

>true
thought about getting this version with the coats of arms as tatoo on the back.

Attached: 28471423_2338234466202295_2619461875918621158_n.jpg (692x960, 112K)

>frenchman
just say frankish rapebaby

no you ran out of ammo and the emos hold their position as it was the aussies objective to kill them chase them away they didn't succeed in it

Attached: EternalSubvirus-1.jpg (1884x854, 624K)

Eland

>n-name one major battle where we lost!
>Muh K/D!
>the politicians held us back!
You Aussies are as in denial about the Emus winning as the mutts are about losing to North Vietnam

did the undam the river and kill the guys or what?

Dynasty warriors taught me this

Jow Forums the "US got conquered" one

what

tfw cuban
[spoiler] :'( [/spoiler]

Attached: bay of pigs.png (330x873, 113K)

Man the crusades are so cool to hear about.

t. ahmed

not him but
>if you hate kikes you're mohammed achmedini
no

>egypt surprised them
The gyppos were groundpounding, the phantoms knew they were engaging air targets. Strategic situation notwithstanding, the kikes had the initiative, which counts for a lot.

A bunch of low and slow mig-17s busy shooting at SAM batteries vs a couple of phantoms armed and ready for a fight, my money's on the phantoms every time. Pretty sure the arabs didn't even have AA missiles. They did get bounced by a bunch of MiG-21s who failed to capitalize on the situation so I guess arab retardation is still a factor, but it's not quite as bad as the wiki stat card implies.

>the virgin cruisers vs the CHAD destroyers

Attached: Finno-Korean_Hyperwar_Info.png (317x1442, 282K)

A classic

Attached: 41234523.png (240x901, 103K)

All of that is less about knowledge and more about culture and internal realpolotik. Arab nations have the facade of a nation state but none of the substance. There is some superficial national identity, but their whole society is organized around tribes and clans. The organs of the state are seen as nothing more than assets in the competition between the various groups within every arab country. They don't really give a shit if they win or lose, the officers treat their posts as something they want to keep exclusive to their little group above all else. The head honcho can't afford to place other tribes in positions of power or he's gonna be ousted, and he can't even appoint his own tribesmen according to merit because bypassing closer or more senior relatives will be seen as an affront and cost him the support of his own clan.

Their society simply cannot operate a modern military, designed by European nation states for fighting conventional wars against other European nation states. But it also makes them very quick to turn to guerrila warfare and difficult to root out without mass repressions.

Attached: 6a02ec01227474776de7399de86adbb06c17179ae183f3b2a9a3fd541bf573da.jpg (1411x1000, 120K)

Even well into the war the union kept doing stupid shit.
>be yankees
>be besieging petersburg in a sort of proto-trench warfare
>dig a long-ass tunnel under the rebel lines packed with explosives
>278 rebels and huge section of thier line gets BTFO
>wait way to long to assault
>instead of rushing through the gap to exploit the gap, everyone jumps into the whole and tries to occupy it
>Johnny Rebel counterattacks and shoots them like fish in a barrel.

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-015829.jpg (720x1280, 209K)

Still won. Not like it matters anymore

Attached: 5BAA26C2-8441-41C7-8167-D022DAAF98FF.jpg (452x640, 70K)

Which goes to show how stupid all these attempts by western powers to prop up governments and instill a liberal democracy. Democracy (for whatever its worth) immediately implodes because these people default to breaking into petty group disputes and trying to screw each other in anyway possible. That or they get steamrolled by an army of incels. In the end all that ever happens is that more shit gets stirred up, they get more guns to kill each other with, and more people come to hate us. The solution for terrorism is simple: Keep the middle east out of the west (Build a fucking wall) and keep the west out of the middle east ( that includes not being (((israel's))) lap/attackdog )

>get to use advanced prototype courtesy of the good ol goys in the US
>fight illiterate sand people
>"Wow dude what cool victory"
I might be mistaking it for a different battle but you should never congratulate an Israeli.

I know, but they could have won sooner and thus shed less american blood if they weren't so stupid. Also, I didn't mean to respond to that one comment.

>US have prototypes
They didn’t in the beginning that was mostly France selling Mirage III’s

Attached: 7178FDE6-B580-422A-A84A-825BA39DB8E5.jpg (1024x678, 328K)

*gave

>advanced prototype
The F-4 was over a decade old...
Israel used to make do with upgraded hand-me-downs, it's why their native electronics are pretty good

They were led by generals who didn't want to fight the enemy. The moment grant took charge, things changed.

moment i saw this thread, I knew this would be here.

Attached: 1520793265728.png (851x817, 513K)

Never forget

Attached: BIC'd.png (315x820, 243K)

Mongol suck at naval warfare, that is a fact.

that was a bunker, not a pillbox
totally different