Recent acquisitions thread

Jow Forums
I have 6-10 handguns coming in from online purchases. I started reading on the laws and read that if you buy more than enough 1 handgun in a 5 day period that the dealer is required to report it to the ATF + State and local police. Has anyone ever made multiple purchases and then been contacted by authorities?
Also recent acquisitions thread
>pic semi related.

Attached: bigproblemsolver.jpg (575x575, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/firearms/qa/must-licensee-advise-atf-if-two-or-more-pistols-or-revolvers-are-sold-or-otherwise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're actually doing it, OP?

Attached: PcXlN1F.png (1285x646, 116K)

Yes I actually am.
>pic maybe very related.....

Attached: 20180626_133814.jpg (520x388, 139K)

rip

My highest multiple purchase was only 2 or 3 so I've been reported before but that's obviously a bit smaller.

I know nothing about this but as long as you have nothing on your record, I doubt they're gonna do anything.

Done it plenty of times. Dealers hate it cause it's more paperwork. No, you won't get a visit.

Obviously I'm clean enough to buy guns and currently own nfa items. Just don't care to have people knocking on doors.
What's your highest number? Also I live on a border state, but its the best (northern) boarder.

My wife worked for a summer camp a few years ago and had to go buy new rifles when they got a large donation that had to be used for that specifically. I think she bought 18 and had to fill out the paperwork with her own name and everything, and we didn't get any calls or visits. They were nice bolt actions, too - I'm happy with my own 10/22 and Model 60, but I would take one if offered..

Like, four, maybe. I don't remember. I used to live out of state and would just pile them back up at home until I came back, so it happened a lot.

its no big deal.
unless you make it a habit.
its just so atf can try and track down arms dealers/straw purchaces.
they are looking for this to be a regular occurrence.
so as long as your arent buying like that manny a month i would not worry.

Applies to handguns only

have you ever bought something that you will never use for it's intended use ?

bought a .375 H&H today

Attached: 20180626_200431.jpg (1919x697, 589K)

Jimenez
Oh shit bigger you're actually doing it.

Recently bought my wife a basic M&P15, all she uses it for is shooting empty tin cans and paint buckets when we visit her parents.

well plinking falls within the realm of an AR15

but I'll never go hunting with a .375 H&H
bought it for the 25m sand backstop range

True. Her brother shoots 2-gun and 3-gun and uses his AR15 for home defense, so compared to him her's isn't used the way he would use is.

>but I'll never go hunting with a .375 H&H
Correction, you'll never go hunting large african game with a .375 H&H. Groundhogs are fair game.

we'll see....we'll see

They aren't all hipoints but the principal is there.

Its just a resale precaution. And its multiple guns from one place if theyre from different then thy wont know to file it

why doesn't she do 2-gun with him instead?

You could be buying 100 guns a month and the ATF would come and ask why. As long as you are not in the business of selling firearms you should not have any problems.

If you're 'murican, you could try applying for a bison or moose license in one of the lower 48. My great-grandfather hunted both (as well as black bear) with his .375 H&H here in Wyoming. He was a registered tribal member, so he got away with a grizzly, too, in the Owl Creek Mountains, but I wouldn't suggest that.

Absolutely gutter

Attached: 1494434240611.jpg (300x300, 28K)

She's got a disability that makes it difficult if not impossible.

I have the weirdest boner right now

Attached: 1497565962566.jpg (1600x1600, 289K)

Just over $190 total.

No, just FBI through NICS. Any additional measures vary by state.

Hello retard.
atf.gov/firearms/qa/must-licensee-advise-atf-if-two-or-more-pistols-or-revolvers-are-sold-or-otherwise

Could also pick up a griz tag in the lower 48 now. Wyoming should be allowing 12-22 bears to be taken.

Hey op I bought 5 in one sitting on a credit card 2 glock 43's, 2 hk vp9's, and a cz P07 on a credit card. I never got a call or anything so if I didn't in sure you're fine

>marrying a disabled woman

Attached: kek.jpg (400x386, 27K)

redundant

Just telling you, no one gives a shit if you forward it to Local PD. Sounds to me like you're projecting.

Attached: 4d6.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

ATF form 3310.4 is submitted to ATF and local police only if the handguns were bought from the same dealer in that five day period. If you want to avoid it, you can either just pick up one every 5 days, or transfer at different dealers.

It's used to track straw purchasers who buy in bulk, but they really don't follow up on it. It's sort of one of those we'll look into it if shit happens sort of deals.

Picking up a h&r single shot soon, should I chop it like pic related? It's wood instead of plastic.

Attached: 83710_01_legal_sawed_off_shotgun_awesom_640.jpg (640x300, 26K)

Why bother?

Exclusively entertainment value, thinking I'll chop the barrel first and at least shorten the stock, then maybe birds head later or just form 1 it to a SBS.

Finally swallowed my pride and asked the government for my rights. Got a CZ 75 Compact in return.

Attached: seezee.jpg (715x953, 253K)

Good for you user, leave when you can though.

nigger did you actually buy 10 hipoints? you fucking legend.
post pic when they arrive.

I wish (not that much) see
I got some other things aswell, but I think if anything would trigger an ATF, 'what's uhh going on here' response its this.