Jow Forums BTFO

I have always asserted that all international posters be banned from posting on Jow Forums. If you don't have the freedom to own a gun, you don't have the freedom to talk about them.

*inhales deeply*
Bwhahahahahaah haha haha haha ha ha ha ah... Praise the glorious EU! Post your Jow Forums memes now, for some of you it will be your last time.

Attached: flag_of_copyright_europe.png (648x432, 23K)

I'm American and this idea is dumb.

Won't this affect everyone on the internet, though? All the websites will have to change their end user license agreement when the EU changed their privacy laws.
This will affect us too.

*like when the

Attached: 1396176832409.jpg (350x359, 25K)

it will effect us by EU sites not being able to communicate with NA easily
but they cannot enforce it without getting laughed at

This isn't a gun board.

I can own full-auto firearms If I want, I can get a CCW if I want, and I live in the EU. What the fuck are you on about?

Hey fuck you buddy.

Attached: mali op.png (1465x890, 353K)

dont engage them you only encourage them

Amazing how many idiots don't understand the scope of that not yet enacted article.

>If I want,
>if I want,
Hmmm, somethin not rite here

Im a student and dont live in a shitty place where I would need them, but once I get some money Ill probably get a CCW at least

>I have always asserted that all international posters be banned from posting on Jow Forums.
non eu here, up yours and fuck my government for trying to join

Serb?

>I would need them
What you going to due during an invasion user?

Not him, but probably not going to happen any time soon. Unless he lives in the Baltics or Eastern Europe and his city gets Crimea'd.

yes

this but unironically

Are you talking about the copyright laws that will destroy memes?

Attached: 1528129408407.jpg (496x429, 51K)

your welcome :^)

Don't fucking join. It will only be worse.

Join the army I guess

i am a foreign fag and i have the freedom to own guns which i take advantage of i also want my country to loosen up on gun laws so we can get better stuff in

You’re a Californian jew lover, you can go fuck off with them, cuck

I think we need to thank the EU for getting rid of the European human garbage off of Jow Forums

I am an international poster. These are some of my gats. May I post pls?

Attached: guns (2).jpg (3000x4000, 2.94M)

You do realise that yuros can own guns right? I'd be willing to bet that 99% of Euros who post here do own them.

The blue one?