What regions of America is the worst for gun preservation? Where will guns rust/degrade the fastest

What regions of America is the worst for gun preservation? Where will guns rust/degrade the fastest

Attached: sasha_five.png (1513x983, 133K)

ironically the deep south probably. significantly more humid that the rest.

florida

The coastal south.

How about the PNW?

>Pacific region and Alaska is salmon-colored
>CA and West Japan are straight-up red
What did they mean by this?

> pacific
> northeast
they don't rust, they just spontaneously disappear

In the South you at least have the opportunity to prevent rust with the right care.

Anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon and it just gets worse the closer to the gulf you get.

>America in five regions
And here are the only real five regions that matter

Attached: Appalachia_Regional_Commission_Subregions_2009.gif (500x548, 42K)

pretty much dying in the PNW at an accelerated rate atm.

>I've got some qualns with this map
>sample size: 612
>of course
All of statistics is bullshit. People struggling to find meaning, reason, and order in a howling maw of chaos and uncertainty.

My nigger! Imma have a pepperoni roll for dinner in your honor.

Appalachian secession when?

>West Japan
hawaii is east of Japan though. what kind of fuckery is this?

Southern coast. That ocean salt eats shit like acid if you're on an island. Fortunately it's a lot easier to keep a weapon rust free and indoors versus a car.

>frontier
That's not really a viable name anymore. Just call them flyover states.

Why are you even here?
Intermountain West.

Any reigon that has lots of MOISTURE.

>Appalachian secession when?
In my lifetime, God willing.

Attached: Buxton_Secluded_Pool.jpg (526x700, 194K)

mass is easily the worst

california tries, but new england still manages to beat them

Gay map

>what kind of fuckery is this?
Japan is not on the map

>born too late to explore the world
>born too early to explore the galaxy
>born just in time to establish the Appalachian Republic

feels good man

They are the mountain states (go look it up, it's their time zone and they each have the highest average elevation in the USA and thousands of mountains each) and Alaska, Alaska is the last actual frontier state. These 9 states hold more than 50% of the mineral wealth of the US (Arizona copper has been used in New York skyscrapers since the 1920s, Nevada is biggest on Silver, Utah on Uranium, Arizona on Copper and Molybdenum etc etc it goes down the element list), and each of these states minutes Alaska Montana and Wyoming have large specialized tech industries.

>cue toothless rednecks starving to death when they are sanctioned and cant get mars bars and mountain dew
>napalm bombing campaigns because the coasts all think you are worthless hicks
>Probably still fight until they get left alone
the American Viet Cong, just in cut off NASCAR shirts instead of black pajamas

*minus

Read a book, nigger. The hillsmen are the most American subgroup remaining.

Attached: 6353E521-CC1A-43BB-B8B8-4E1404F822EE.jpg (182x277, 48K)

This. Earlier this year I got a nice letter informing me I had a week to turn in my bump stock and trigger crank to the state police. But today I'm ecstatic because I found an online ammo store that'll ship to me so I can get 9mm at 18cpr which is an insane bargain.

Attached: 1522112251500.jpg (720x593, 227K)

How did they know you had them??

we must try again >:^D

Attached: 1860-61_Secession_in_Appalachia_by_County.jpg (1887x2393, 1.82M)

geographical beauty

Attached: 368c6e1d0f9dd0014b3b37ec2834b3de.jpg (2067x1942, 822K)

They do their own thing and hate whatever government they happen to be a part of. Just look up how sick they got of the CSA's shit during that war, or 'Appalachian court massacres' for how they felt about gummint after the war.

thats why we need our own

Attached: 1_j5fFR1dYc3inbPYUCxYFZQ.png (2000x1239, 1.06M)

Can't wait for the day I can move to Pocahontas Co. Most beautiful valley in the country right there.

>most beautiful valley in the country
>what are the literally hundreds of secluded rocky mountain valleys in the west and the Cascade ranges?

Attached: Rocky Mountains, CO, Mills Lake Trail.jpg (2573x1591, 1.58M)

It's too damn dry here in "Frontier" (where I'm located, according to OP's map). I'd have to suffer a broken pipe and a week of negligence to rust my guns.

unobtainable and soon to be the playthings of the Greater Californian Reich? I'd love to go on vacation there and play cowboy, but I'll never be able to own any of it.

Attached: Maroon_Bells_CO.jpg (4000x2310, 3.49M)

geographically and in beauty west > east, everyone of the states around CA literally hate CA more than any other part of the country, most commiefornians stay confined to their borders anyway and talk about how much better they are

Attached: White Mountains (Escudilla mountain AZ).jpg (3264x1840, 2.61M)

Can I join? My county is right next to one of the 'North Central' ones and I don't want to get stuck with the Cl*velanders.

The only people who unironically use the term "flyover state" are people from nogunz shitholes. Why are you even here x 2?

nope youre even in or your out

Oh-la-la, someone's gonna get laid in college

Guess we're doomed to be the Poland to Columbus and Clevelands' Nazi Germany and USSR.

Attached: Влять.png (1192x830, 228K)

Hawaii.

florida, shit is like a fucking jungle. like everywhere. even the developed parts with concrete as far as you can see feel like a fucking jungle. Swampy fucking shithole someone please move me out of here, I wanna live in Oklahoma or somewhere no one will fucking bother me and its not hot and humid as shit every fucking day.

I know a human migration when I smell one. I also know that the cities of the West have more gravity than the ones of the East and are complete crab buckets, so fuck off, I don't care about your Rockies and I don't know why you want me to so badly. Go play with your Californians.

Attached: AF518E9A-1E38-4F81-BCB5-F1AFE483DB05.jpg (1536x1146, 429K)

Definitely the fucking south. Hot, humid, and rainy.

Central/Northwest Ohiofag here, can I join?

If there was a SHTF everyone would kill californians first out here, unironically, spics second, and even some native americans would join in. Both coasts, east and west are overpopulated shitholes, big cities on both the east and west coasts are complete shit (t. been to cities on both coasts). The most beautiful part of America is rural mountain west and Alaska and the "flyover" states. Appalachians are great and all, but they don't even compare to rural rockies and the mountain west.

Why the fuck aren't we having ris/k/ threads with this map? whatever happened to risk on /b/, did the newfags shitting it up stop doing it?

Should probably add a southwest region from socal to nm. It takes a few decades just to start forming surface rust in the region.

Deep South and the pacific
The Frontier and Midwest are God tier
Midwestern-Frontier succession WHEN
We wouldn't even be landlocked desu

Attached: IMG_8622.jpg (320x504, 16K)

WE CAN DO IT, LADS!!! WILD N' WONDERFUL FOREVER!!!

>If there was a SHTF
Stopped reading, I'm too old for this shit. Keep your federal land, fires, arid wasteland, and 6 gorillion acre ranches

Attached: DF7851E7-E3E8-48D0-B493-C6DEFC4DFEEE.jpg (736x552, 134K)

They're both good, you faggots

>Midwest, God tier
>Chicago
>Detroit
>the half dozen cities in Illinois outside of Chicago that have assault weapons bans
>Cleveland

Attached: retard.jpg (1200x1180, 137K)

>Forever Wild
>Forever Wonderful
>Forever God-Blessed