Favourite ForgottenWeapons / InRangeTv episode?

favourite ForgottenWeapons / InRangeTv episode?

Attached: Capture.png (1007x713, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VKGhqIl4Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=T8eQmTUHzeU
youtube.com/watch?v=iSqMn8e81CA
youtube.com/watch?v=AXaaybiRiYY
youtube.com/watch?v=TED6z4_9fmw
youtube.com/watch?v=4KM7ySNWuqU
youtube.com/watch?v=D_dXVwZb33Q
youtu.be/_ktIx-0maGo
youtube.com/watch?v=G3zQb3KZpNM
youtube.com/watch?v=zfDPwgzbv1s&index=2&list=PLk4BoGtCaYgcYNMTRhhaRVmnAC18Aktws&t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=_guMksYm3TY&index=23&list=PLk4BoGtCaYgcYNMTRhhaRVmnAC18Aktws&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one where Karl ND's into his skull

*crosses fingers*

Stay mad

youtube.com/watch?v=-VKGhqIl4Gw

His newish Neopup one.
Just because that thing is so cool.

>InRangeTv episode
youtube.com/watch?v=T8eQmTUHzeU
I really enjoyed this one tbqh

>ForgottenWeapons
I like his Q/A videos

Attached: 1522405855189.jpg (431x445, 152K)

Someone is in love with the larping faggot.

>(you)

Everyone from AJ is literally this crazy ... Bunch of wild folk on that part of town . Like an awkward wild West time machine.

Some of the videos from Finland were amusing.
youtube.com/watch?v=iSqMn8e81CA

post the finnish page

What finnish page?

InrangeTv
Definately WW2 Exploding sniper ammo
youtube.com/watch?v=AXaaybiRiYY
The mix of memoirs and battlefield accounts alongside demonstrable tests was really cool.
Forgotten Weapons
Don't really have a favorite, although I really like his belt fed MG videos and weird bullpup episodes. I think the EM-2 video was the first one I watched.

The one where he was surprised to delighted to learn that there actually was such a thing as a practical machinepistol.
youtube.com/watch?v=TED6z4_9fmw

Gold Damascene

youtube.com/watch?v=4KM7ySNWuqU

For real. The wild west vignette about the stagecoach stop massacre. Shit was burly. Burlington coat factory.

You are an actual faggot.

I particularly liked the episode where Ian gives a glowing 60-minute review of the Communist Manifesto.

My favourite guns are unique SMGs and like 1880-1920 handguns. Hard to choose, but the Uru SMG sure was neato:

>The Brazilian Uru SMG: A Study in Simplicity
youtube.com/watch?v=D_dXVwZb33Q

Honest question, why does Karl always seem like a demeaning faggot edgelord? I always get the vibe that he looks down on Ian at competitions. I can appreciate his knowledge, but Christ sometimes he's insufferable as fuck

Attached: FB_IMG_1529689404006.jpg (726x1182, 50K)

I like the one where he spergs out youtube.com/watch?v=4KM7ySNWuqU

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Well, that wasnt FW obviously . Also fuck you commie piece of shit.

Hnng. That shit makes my pp the big pp.

I love the one where Ian and Karl go to SHOTshow and bully a stupid fudd who's showing off the worst weapon light system in the world.
youtu.be/_ktIx-0maGo

Kek, everyone here hates Karl, but he's the most relatable guy on the show...

>Well, that wasnt FW obviously. Also fuck you commie piece of shit
Yes it was. And no, I'm not a Communist. I also liked Karl's review of Mein Kampf, and how he talked about applying it's principles into his own life.

He's not THAT bad in person.

The one with the xploding sniper ammo was probably also my favorite. Forgotten weapons is pretty good tho most of the time.

Attached: 1527185443901.jpg (760x769, 107K)

I get that vibe too but I can't pinpoint any specific moments.

>favorite forgotten weapons
Either the two videos on the vz.61 or the one on the AN94
>favorite inrange
Mosin Nagant and Nagant revolver vs Trapdoor Springfield and SAA 2gacm

god that is an awful idea

That is their only good video. After that they just dump gun into mud for click.

Yeah, because literally their smwhole channel is that one video and nothing but mud tests.

How fucking retarded are you, user?

I stopped really watching InRange when they became the AR15 and Red Dot glock/Hudson channel.

back in the day when they were doing modern stuff with old guns and history dives it was fun, but there are a million channels that do ARs and Glocks.

Yeah blah blah blah. Shut the fuck up you commie piece if shit.

I stopped watching their video after they keep making those stupid video and act like it is the most realistic test ever.

Other than their WWSD project I can't think of any "generic" thing they've done. Also yeah the H9 thing was bullshit.

Some of my favorite Forgotten Weapons episodes that come to mind are the Yovanovitch Model 1931 and designs by Mikhail Margolin. Weapons very personal to their designers (Yovanovitch producing his last firearm for his own use, Margolin being blind and making guns that felt good to him.) There's a deeper story there than just someone having an idea for an effective design.
Also most Japanese designs will have an interesting mechanical working or at least be good for a head-scratch. It's a section of firearms I can appreciate for the boldness but also missing some basic concepts others of the time figured out.

One of the best things I've seen on InRange. I had no idea such ammo existed for standard size rifles during WW2.

Attached: Yovanovitch.jpg (1800x1193, 180K)

the problem was the WWSD project lasted fucking forever and happened at the same time as the Hudson and red dot glock thing.

One of Margolin's more eccentric designs. Olympic target pistols that, if I remember the story correctly, were eventually banned for being too accurate compared to competitors. Largely because of the bore being so low. Rules now state the bore must be above the hand.

Attached: Margolin_MCZ_RF_pistol-1.jpg (800x600, 110K)

Is this that commie guy with the faggot hair cut and friend with hillbilly teeth?

Nah that's your mom and dad. Harsh criticism, man

dont bulli karl

>being this daft

Attached: 1509887764514.png (629x504, 36K)

I just think Karl is a little rough around the edges I admit, but I like him more as time goes on.

>daft
You're not even allowed to own a sharp butterknife faggot. Lol

>mom/dad jokes
>current year
Wew getting quite triggered over your Youtube buddies. Pretty gay didn't mean to insult your heros, buddy.

Which one is the commie and which one is the hillbilly again?

If argue it's his STEMs background. Most folks I know in those fields really do talk/act like that.

Whoa my mom and dad shit hit home huh? I'm sorry those buck toothed retards raised you to be a faggot.

>
>ian episode
nah im good

Alright about 9 or 10 mins into this video and this is fucking great. I always wondered about this.

on a side note: why do these threads always have dedicated karl haters? did he stifler someones mom on /soc/ or something?

Honestly after getting more into inrange from forgotten weapons I'm feeling the same way.

He did seem to always have an excuse or reason for things not going well, but I think its more that he over-analyses things rather than dinduing.

Jow Forums is collectively jealous of Karl

Attached: d8e76b27e6614200518ef5ffba18b37d22e5f46ebaf7a101c57c21eeee6576c0.png (950x543, 878K)

The CETME build is comfy.

Personally, I find hes the worst aspects of Jow Forums all rolled into one guy. Wheraboo, slavboo, gearqueer, so on. Plus I really dont view him as valuable to the channel, FW is a distinctly Ian endeavor but the content of inrange could be delivered by really anyone at all with no loss to the channel. So while I'm a fan of the Inrange channels content, karl as presenter is a great big nothingburger at best, abrasive charisma vacuum at worse..

This. They're all just envious of his rotting teeth, hideous wife, bitter insecurity, and social ineptitude. I know I am.

fuck off karl

Yup, Soviet pistol shooters BTFO'd everybody else with this pistol at the Olympics. And instead of every other manufacturer designing pistols like this, everybody got butthurt and the ISSF changed the rules to ban pistols like it.

>watching two commies
>having a fav episode of that shitshow
user... I ....

>forced Jow Forums memes
user...I...

>>forced

Attached: 1514861579238.jpg (960x856, 74K)

all of the ak mudtest videos, the butthurt is exceedingly delicious

Attached: 1495312165087.png (1752x1342, 980K)

Now that I think about it the AK mudtests and the AR btfo it, is where all the Karl hate started.

one in the range where they had 2B

The scar mud test, i kinda want a scar-h because of the video

Sorry, don't watch faggots.

i like how they skewed those tests and disabled coments on tavor for example. whenever a channel disables comments you know they are full of shit so i stopped watching them

why is inrange having comments disabled on most fucking tests? for that fact alone I hate those pretentious cocksuckers

bump, i hate these faggots and I want to spread the hatred

I miss their classy and thought provoking skits. It's been matches for the last 2 months straight. The 1860 henry video was so damn cool and also the last quality video they've made besides the monthly q&a

Karl couldn't handle the endless stream of buthurt that resulted from every test.

He can't handle most comments, really. That's my main gripe with him.

if hes stem then its that for sure

>hideous wife
pics?

Attached: IMG_7266.jpg (510x790, 308K)

Oh yeaahhhhh those same tests that proved the Hi-Point C9 and 1911 are more reliable than the Glock 19.

Yeah they're useless.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3zQb3KZpNM
about 1:45 hour "introduction" to magazines, clips and other feeding devices

youtube.com/watch?v=zfDPwgzbv1s&index=2&list=PLk4BoGtCaYgcYNMTRhhaRVmnAC18Aktws&t=16s
interesting very early centerfire revolver

youtube.com/watch?v=_guMksYm3TY&index=23&list=PLk4BoGtCaYgcYNMTRhhaRVmnAC18Aktws&t=0s
civil war carbine, modified Hall Rifle system

>"HE'S WEARING SURPLUS EQUIPMENT, HE MUST BE A COMMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

call me kasada

the one where Ian gets a slat on the rear

>Today a i learned Ian has a wife
>Probably better looking than Karl's

My mood is dramatically better now.

Attached: 1444686180436.jpg (375x281, 24K)