I lost the key to my trigger lock. What do?

I lost the key to my trigger lock. What do?

Attached: 20180626_195035.jpg (2146x3040, 3.42M)

Throw the entire thing in the trash, go buy a sig

Attached: 714g-el1T4L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x749, 85K)

>go to harbor freight
>buy $30 pair of bolt cutters
>have $400 pistol back

Pick it. Those things are ridiculously easy to get past. Just bend some paperclips

Lol

But seriously, boltcutters

bolt cutters
bolt cutters on your balls to prevent future generations

shoot the gun, the slide closing will chop the lock off.

I'm laughing at cheap mass produced junk like your Glock

Just use another gun to shoot the lock off

Time to get a new gun OP, this one’s useless

you cant, OP lost the key to the other one aswell.

Let me guess you stole it didn't you?

But i dont have a glock

Give it back Tyrone

Look up some lockpicking videos

All of my free gun locks we're the easiest fucking things to pick open with no experience I could get em open no problem

Watch this movie. Learn how to shoot a bullet and curve its flight.
Im not sure how this helps. But its cool and good advice.

Attached: angelina-jolie-wanted-movie-poster-01.jpg (556x858, 128K)

chew it off
>fucking pussy kids these days

Attached: 1470704735097.jpg (1000x1232, 223K)

Buy a CZ and shoot through the cable with your careful aim.

Attached: 115879.jpg (1000x806, 363K)

it's a Timmy found mom's boyfriend's shitty glock thread

Attached: 1371770628591.jpg (500x500, 152K)

Give it back Jamal.

shoot the lock with another gun

Nice serial number post OP, running it through ATF to see if it's stolen and reporting this thread

Fucking wire cutters will do, those locks ste fucking useless and flimsy as shit

It's mine. I got it open with a hammer.

Can you call yourself a man if you don't even own wire cutters?

Fpbp

OP reporting in. I bashed it open with a hammer.

Pics or it didn't happen

prove it

>nigger breaks into someones house
>steals guns
>some of them have locks because he didnt have a safe
>ay yo who knows how to get these janks off
>sees "anonymous image board"
>asks in Jow Forums
>they say go ask Jow Forums
>nigger comes here and actually gets help
Come on Jow Forums what the fuck.

Attached: 1529435360869.jpg (451x440, 27K)

Do you have a dremel? A cutting wheel on a dremel will cut through the cable in seconds. But I would cover the gun with a plastic bag so tons of metal filing pieces and abrasive grit from the cutting wheel don't get in the gun.

Find a Child!

pick it, dipshit

drag it from the back of your car until it breaks free

Attached: video-piensa-en_1504812788.jpg.resized.jpg (500x280, 27K)

Who the fuck breaks into someone's house but doesn't know that bolt cutters are a thing?

Niggers

Consult the oracle, Lockpicking Lawyer!

Attached: ramset-powder-actuated-tools-16952-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

Seconded. I lost the key to my Sig's lock and it'll still fire as long as I give it a nice solid whack.

>shitty
>glock
Choose one.

Youre a lot like a liberal. Hating on things that are exceptional just because its cool to hate on those things.

>have $400 pistol back
>plus whatever is in any nearby storage unit

>glocks
>exceptional
they're not bad, but that's like calling a camry exceptional. It's a basic bitch gun that goes bang. that's it.

You literally don't know any niggers if you think niggers don't know about bolt cutters.

This thread's great

Reliability is exceptional when it comes to something youre trusting your life to.

I'm not sure you know what the word exceptional means. There are a lot of reliable guns. Glocks aren't an exception in any way.

Exceptional is akin to outstanding.

Yes there are a lot of reliable guns. I would consider those guns exceptional as well because you can count on them to do their job when you need them most.

if everything is exceptional or outstanding, nothing is exceptional outstanding.
Again, glocks are the camrys of guns. They don't stand out in any way. They're basic and just work.

I didnt say everything is exceptional or outstanding.

Have a nice day strawman.

It’s a Glock do you have to shoot it until it blows apart. If it was a Sig you would have to drop it to get to go off.

Attached: 4B9C8E0C-FDF0-4CAE-ADB4-5F22D1B661C1.jpg (2592x1936, 1.33M)

Last time this happened to me, I just picked the lock

>he uses a cuck lock

It's a bait thread you brainlet. ;)

This. A Mexican master key will open it in like one second.

Ya shouldn'ta locked it up to begin with.

Attached: cy.jpg (474x461, 33K)

Not even that user, but you're a retard.

The ability to go bang when the trigger is pulled is just one element of a gun. An important element, but just one.

The ability to reliably go bang makes it a good gun.

How about the ability to reliably go bang but with a great stock trigger? Or ambi controls? Add more features that increase the QoL of the user, and you've taken something good and functional and turned it into something extraordinary.

There's more to it than just shooting. By that definition, Hi-Points are exceptional guns because despite being ugly as hell, they do reliably go bang. Hi-Points are damn hard guns to kill in actuality, but you'd have to be a nut to call them exceptional guns.

>get boltcutters
>cut the lock rope in half

Ok retard

Attached: D4932978-6560-405E-BC88-A371B13D8CF5.jpg (496x512, 46K)

This. Bolt cutters, hack saw, big hammer, dremmel, a drill. Then sell your Glock and buy a pistol that isn’t a plastic toy.

Attached: 1513799174016.jpg (1000x967, 278K)

Just get some scissors

Cut it off with a pair of heavy duty bolt shears and then don't ever put a trigger lock on any of your firearms again.

Trigger locks are what's wrong with humanity.

Attached: 1530081794762.jpg (1024x1005, 73K)

Dude.. you act like there’s guns out there that do what Glock does WAY better out of the box. I find that hard to believe, seeing as I’ve carried and shot just about everything out there including hk, Walter, cz, sig, m&p. They’re all different.. but I wouldn’t say any of them is objectionally better than Glock. Glock also has a perfectly good if not great stock trigger. It’s the consensus among concealed carriers, law enforcement, and military that Glock is an exceptional pistol. If it wasn’t, it wouldn’t be so popular. I don’t need anything other than a Toyota Camry in a carry gun. It needs to be compact and run when I ask It to. Fucking hipsters.

I don't get it. The joke is supposed to be that he's going to shoot himself, but there is no mechanism on his fagstick that would enable such an action.

>muh hipoint

Fucking retarded comparison. How about this for a few reasons.

>Extremely light weight
>Extremely company
>Extremely low bore axis
>Best trigger reset on any stock handgun
>Grip angle facilitates lower muzzle rise and faster follow up shots
>Slick exterior without huge ambi controls means less things to snag / go wrong / poke you while you carry
>Reputation

You sound like a guy that shoots 200 rounds a year and thinks he knows everything cause he bought a Walther PPQ for his first handgun.

>compact

It`s like you answered your own question

This.

Hard to answer my own question when I didn't ask a question.

Jeez this took forever, should've been first post.

Buy a revolver

This. They're invaluable to own.

>glock has a perfectly good if not great stock trigger
It's completely adequate, I'll give you that, but calling it great? Are you an actual retard?

Nobody in their right mind would call a factory glock trigger great. You sound like a damn fanboy right now.

I love glocks. They're good guns, but your reasoning and logic is stupid. You can't seem to wrap your head around the notion that being a Toyota Camry isn't an exceptional thing and simply being reliable doesn't make you exceptional. Almost every damn gun on the market goes bang when you want, that's where the bar is set. Everything else is what makes a gun exceptional.

You sound like the kind of person who insist Milspec is amazing and the best thing ever and will autistically screech how Colt makes the best AR because it's a COLT when in reality a truly exceptional AR will have a Geissele trigger in it, be better than Milspec, etc.

That guys got a good channel

Of course it's a retarded comparison, because judging a gun strictly by its ability to go bang when you want is retarded. Are you so stupid that my point went completely over your head?

So, your post basically is admitting it's the other features of a gun that make it exceptional. Let me google what the word "exceptional" means.
>unusually good; outstanding
>unusual; not typical.

So something is exceptional when its quality is unusually good.

Glocks weigh in about the same as most other polymer guns of its size. I don't know what a gun keeping you company has to do with anything, but I could understand if you're a lonely lad so I'll give you this one. The bore axis is nothing special compared to its competition. It's not like it's an H9 Hudson or something. Glocks DO have great resets on their triggers, I can and will fully acknowledge when something is great.

Other guns have better grip angles imo, but that one is purely based on hand size and preference. But acting like the grip angle is magical and unique to glock? Seriously, how much are you getting paid to suck Gaston Glock's dick?

>Reputation
The day I give a gun a pass for reputation alone is the day I don't expect anybody to take a word I say seriously. People who even MENTION reputation show how ignorant they really are. You're the kind of person who would blindly buy a Colt because they have a reputation for being THE top of the line AR when in reality they're the bottom of the barrel. But hey! They had military contracts at one point so they clearly must be the best.

Right? I just layed in bed on my phone and watched him pick locks for like 3 hours last weekend.

>says the sig poster who's sig is filled with parts which are mass produced in India